And, I am sorry if you took my comment personally. Sincerely, I didn't mean that at all... didn't even remember you asking Lisa for her copy. The intent of my comment was really to express appreciation to those who give and give and give, expecting nothing in return, but simply doing what they do to help others and because they enjoy this theme.
    2012-06-25 03:46 PM
    And, I am sorry if you took my comment personally. Sincerely, I didn't mean that at all... didn't even remember you asking Lisa for her copy. The intent of my comment was really to express appreciation to those who give and give and give, expecting nothing in return, but simply doing what they do to help others and because they enjoy this theme.
    I'm sorry too for misreading your comments also...let's keep this a positive thread now.
    2012-06-25 03:49 PM
    Amen....Group Hug!!!!
    2012-06-25 03:51 PM
    That's enough people.. He said, she said, we said, whatever..none of it really matters.. Jack, you like the theme so send Jimmy whatever details he needs, and Jimmy, hook him up from Lisa or me or whoever.. Now it's group hug time.. Hemp or rum can you please post the group hug pic?
    2012-06-25 03:55 PM
    as i said earlier on, i will only take care of those Cydia ID being posted under those 10 posts, tickets valid till end of 27th
    That's enough people.. He said, she said, we said, whatever..none of it really matters.. Jack, you like the theme so send Jimmy whatever details he needs, and Jimmy, hook him up from Lisa or me or whoever.. Now it's group hug time.. Hemp or rum can you please post the group hug pic?
    2012-06-25 03:59 PM

you ask for it...you got it....

2012-06-25 04:01 PM
    SE7EN Hd/Sd-se7en-group-hug.jpg
    Group Hug SE7EN icon...
    2012-06-25 04:02 PM
    2012-06-25 04:07 PM
    you ask for it...you got it....

Lmao! I love it every time brother!
    2012-06-25 04:09 PM
    Anyone wanna press this?
    lmao...i remember this....let me call my wife over....
    as i said earlier on, i will only take care of those Cydia ID being posted under those 10 posts, tickets valid till end of 27th
    My bad Jimmy..
    nah man, no prob
    My bad Jimmy..
    2012-06-25 04:27 PM
    I can see quite clearly that this is a dig at me so therefor I will not be wanting the copy....even if available...
    Ah, suite yourself :/
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-06-25 04:31 PM
    Yes we pass 10,000 congrats jimmy well deserve!!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2012-06-25 04:33 PM
    OH MY MerFing GOD!!!!

iwidget download just put my phone in bootloop....FYCK!!!

Restoring now....and I just got that **** the way I liked it....DAMMMIT!!!!
    2012-06-25 04:48 PM
    holycrapzz, cant get into safemode at all Jess?
    OH MY MerFing GOD!!!!

iwidget download just put my phone in bootloop....FYCK!!!

Restoring now....and I just got that **** the way I liked it....DAMMMIT!!!!
    2012-06-25 04:50 PM
    nope. comes on, stays on for exactly 1.75 secs, then becomes unresponsive. no touch function at all to even get to sbsettings to get to safe mode.
    2012-06-25 04:56 PM
    Ah, suite yourself :/
    I'm still liking the theme though....so if any chances do come available in the future...
    2012-06-25 04:59 PM
    holycrapzz, cant get into safemode at all Jess?
    Jimmy can you please help me? I don't have a laptop or pc so I can't do it my own. can you please make this icons in SE silver mod?

- Spotify
    - Downloads
    - Palringo
    - Chase
    - Sprint Zone

I know it's a lot sorry to bother you. Thx
    2012-06-25 05:04 PM
    That's crazy MamaJ. I know you have been careful this time. Dang. Come on color mods. Ha ha. I am patiently refreshing cydia.
    2012-06-25 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD