Wow Jimmy this thread is moving fast, that's gotta feel really nice to get this kind of support well deserved bro, much love!

I've gotta say after I saw this theme I knew I had to try it out, so I bought it, and it's very nice! Super clean and pleasant to look at on my phone I'm always around to help out and support nice guys like you that deserve it hit me up if you ever need anything bro!

I modded 2 of your walls similar to a wall I made for p726 with a picture of Isaac from dead space (I love that dead space wall lol) so if anybody is a dead space fan I'll post them later when I get to my PC or if you want them on here sooner I can email them to you Jimmy just PM your email

Anyway I gotta get back to work take care bro, and thank you to all the awesome modders on here kicking butt as usual much love and respect guys!
    Attached Thumbnails SE7EN Hd/Sd-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336384062.303431.jpg  
    2012-05-07 12:47 PM
    Thanks for those good words mate, love to see you around too

Wow Jimmy this thread is moving fast, that's gotta feel really nice to get this kind of support well deserved bro, much love!

I've gotta say after I saw this theme I knew I had to try it out, so I bought it, and it's very nice! Super clean and pleasant to look at on my phone I'm always around to help out and support nice guys like you that deserve it hit me up if you ever need anything bro!

I modded 2 of your walls similar to a wall I made for p726 with a picture of Isaac from dead space (I love that dead space wall lol) so if anybody is a dead space fan I'll post them later when I get to my PC or if you want them on here sooner I can email them to you Jimmy just PM your email

Anyway I gotta get back to work take care bro, and thank you to all the awesome modders on here kicking butt as usual much love and respect guys!
    2012-05-07 01:04 PM
    I tried to port the Eccentric Std to iOS...

I understand why Jimmy said it wouldn't look good on the phone..

but here is the ported Eccentric Std Font if anyone like to try :
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36689942/Ecc...20Std.font.zip

Extract the archive, SSH the Eccentric Std.font folder to ~/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts
    then just install/ select it via BytaFont.

*Please note, i didn't port the MarkerFeltThin/ Notes font. So if there's warning when you try to install it just ignore/ install it anyway. You'll still have the last active/ valid Notes font
    2012-05-07 01:11 PM
    Good work man, thanks for sharing with us
    I tried to port the Eccentric Std to iOS...

I understand why Jimmy said it wouldn't look good on the phone..

but here is the ported Eccentric Std Font if anyone like to try :
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36689942/Ecc...20Std.font.zip

Extract the archive, SSH the Eccentric Std.font folder to ~/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts
    then just install/ select it via BytaFont.

*Please note, i didn't port the MarkerFeltThin/ Notes font. So if there's warning when you try to install it just ignore/ install it anyway. You'll still have the last active/ valid Notes font
    2012-05-07 01:29 PM
    Looks real good bro!!
    Bart08 can you please share your path theme?
    2012-05-07 02:27 PM
    Here is a simple SB slideshow. Thanks to Jimmy for the artwork i from his psd's

Last edited by GUNNY29; 2012-05-07 at 02:58 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-05-07 02:52 PM
    Very elegant setup bro, very nice Wall too

Here is a simple SB slideshow. Thanks to Jimmy for the artwork i from his psd's

2012-05-07 03:18 PM
    Hi gunny29
    Can u share ifile,winterboard,cydia icon? Thanks bro
    2012-05-07 03:32 PM
    Unfortunately I can't as they are from another paid theme
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-05-07 03:43 PM
    Good morning...a question please....
    i download the dark icon but when i replace in icons folder it's very big....someone can help me???
    2012-05-07 03:54 PM
    That overlay and frame look nice. Bevels look cool.
    Thank you . I've been getting into bevels more and more these days
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-05-07 03:54 PM
    Just a lil token of my appreciation to you guys
    i know its not perfect, but u also know im working on it
    Let me know how are they on the phone...

Enjoy~
    Jim
    Really Nice Jimmy!! Thank You
    2012-05-07 04:30 PM
    Fixed some issues
    Attached Files
    2012-05-07 04:34 PM
    Droppin off a little something

This is a combo mod LS and SB in the same package.....If you dont wanna use either one just open the main folder and disable either the LockBackground.html or Wallpaper.html by renaming the file....and yes this is a gps weather mod so youll need gps weather for it to work...credit to crazyvivek of course for gps weather base and to Jimmy for the bangin PSDs and theme.........enjoy yall.

SE7EN MP GPS Combo.zip
    What is the font name of word....ridgewood and mostly cloudy please??
    2012-05-07 04:38 PM
    Nice and simple thanks all

What is the font name of word....ridgewood and mostly cloudy please??
    Post #1043 scroll up

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2012-05-07 04:42 PM
    i can only help you if you can provide some screenie

Good morning...a question please....
    i download the dark icon but when i replace in icons folder it's very big....someone can help me???
    very nice mod

Nice and simple thanks all

Post #1043 scroll up
    2012-05-07 04:47 PM
    If anyone wants the widget it's on cydia called SB HM GPS.theme by Schnedi

i can only help you if you can provide some screenie

very nice mod

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2012-05-07 04:54 PM
    i try to upload the image...but when upload i have an error

Last edited by princicci; 2012-05-07 at 05:00 PM.
    2012-05-07 04:55 PM
    i try to upload the image...but when upload i have an error

the only think i can think of is you didnt rename it correctly, short of the @2x i guess
    2012-05-07 05:02 PM
    Nothing...can you made for me a pack to activate in winterboard please...if possible of course
    2012-05-07 05:14 PM
11,122 ... 343515253545563103153553 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.