--
    Last edited by eldwin; 2015-06-12 at 05:18 AM.
    2014-01-10 07:08 PM
    Hi eldwin, maybe time to get a twitter account also if you don't have one so we can follow you 😄 because you deserve it

thanks again for what your doing 👍
    2014-01-10 07:10 PM
    Yeah a twitter account is a good idea, so you can keep giving updates on whats happening!
    2014-01-10 07:12 PM
    Don't. It's on cydia now in the mmi repo.
    IWidgets 1.1.0 from mmi that's what I'm looking for?
    2014-01-10 07:12 PM
    IWidgets 1.1.0 from mmi that's what I'm looking for?
    Yep. Unless Cydia hasn't updated it yet. From the time Eldwin submits it to the time it's LIVE in Cydia isn't immediate. Are we live in Cydia, Eldwin?
    2014-01-10 07:16 PM
    --
    Last edited by eldwin; 2015-06-12 at 05:21 AM.
    2014-01-10 07:17 PM
    @King_O_Hill:
    Not quite. I'm currently at S$90 and the older iPad mini is priced at S$408. I may consider topping it up myself to the retina version if it seems like it'll support more future iOS versions. There's no rush though, iOS 8 and its jailbreak isn't arriving anytime soon

@NewdestinyX:
    Nope!
    Now you should be over $100

Also gave you developer status here so you can have those links in your signature. Thanks for everything you have done here
    2014-01-10 07:21 PM
    @xKMAN83x: yes

@NewdestinyX: It is

@Bacardi85, IsaacTobalina: I do have one, but I don't use it all that much. Having followers still feels rather strange to be at this point. lol

|
    |
    V
    I'm with ya, man.. Twitter has always felt a little 'weird' to me. First I don't want to be 'stalked'. LOL!!!! And second I don't want to tell people 'what I'm doing' every hour of the day.. It's good that Twitter has morphed from its original intent, at least in the tech community.. In the tech community it's more like a HUGE Group Texting thing. That's why I use it now.

Eldwin -I'm curious as to why you'd choose an iPad as your Apple Device to develop on? Is it because you don't want an iPhone? An iPod touch would at least give you the 'size' of a phone to develop for. iWidgets have never worked quite right on an iPad in terms of keeping relative position on the screen as you rotate it. But your having an iPad could address that issue. Just curious about your choice of an iPad over something more 'phone-like'.. Thx!!

Now you should be over $100
    And now over $110..
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-01-10 at 07:25 PM.
    2014-01-10 07:22 PM
    --
    Last edited by eldwin; 2015-06-12 at 05:21 AM.
    2014-01-10 07:37 PM

What's the package called D. I purchased elite6 and your package.
    Was one of the widgets with elite6 with those icons.
    And part of my package in cydia so he can't share
    I honestly can't remember man sorry.
    e6_Weather
    or e6Weather Scalable maybe
    One or more of the iWidgets have those icons
    e6 Mini iWidget
    Last edited by Simon; 2014-01-10 at 08:14 PM.
    2014-01-10 07:45 PM
    Does anyone know if iWidget Tapper will be updated? Emailed developer but no answer.
    2014-01-10 08:08 PM
    I'm with ya, man.. Twitter has always felt a little 'weird' to me. First I don't want to be 'stalked'. LOL!!!! And second I don't want to tell people 'what I'm doing' every hour of the day.. It's good that Twitter has morphed from its original intent, at least in the tech community.. In the tech community it's more like a HUGE Group Texting thing. That's why I use it now.

Eldwin -I'm curious as to why you'd choose an iPad as your Apple Device to develop on? Is it because you don't want an iPhone? An iPod touch would at least give you the 'size' of a phone to develop for. iWidgets have never worked quite right on an iPad in terms of keeping relative position on the screen as you rotate it. But your having an iPad could address that issue. Just curious about your choice of an iPad over something more 'phone-like'.. Thx!!

And now over $110..
    well it's all depend how you use twitter for you don't have to write your story, you can see the news.. updates.. and many good things sometime you don't see things in Mmi that you see in twitter 👍 it's good to create a good enviroment with people.. and help each other for my opinion
    2014-01-10 08:08 PM
    Does anyone know if iWidget Tapper will be updated? Emailed developer but no answer.
    Durben or king can get a quick answer on that I would imagine
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-01-10 08:24 PM
    I believe that is same dev who did Widget Weather. King and Durben have a good line of communication with him, they may be able to ask.
    2014-01-10 08:24 PM
    I win 🎉😂
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-01-10 08:25 PM
    I'm send you another then eldwin to help out! Thanks for your work and time bud.
    2014-01-10 08:50 PM
    I believe that is same dev who did Widget Weather. King and Durben have a good line of communication with him, they may be able to ask.
    They must have just talked to him. His web page has been updated with a note indicating he would be updating iWidgetTapper. AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by dragonjo8; 2014-01-10 at 09:11 PM.
    2014-01-10 09:02 PM
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome back for those who took a little time away while waiting for the JB, good to see familiar faces and some buzz around these forums again, just a few questions to get up to speed is openSSH working with iOS 7? whats everyone using iFile? Is there an updated list of compatible tweaks so far with iOS 7 or good alternative tweaks until those are updated and from what I've read iWidgets is our only way of using weather mods for the time being is that accurate?
    2014-01-10 09:17 PM

http://modmyi.com/forums/member-writ...ml#post6981483
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2014-01-10 09:20 PM
    They must have just talked to him. His web page has been updated with a note indicating he would be updating iWidgetTapper. AWESOME!!!
    I don't think I had received your email, I responded to everyone this morning with regards to the iWT update. I will be working on it this evening. I will keep you posted.

Eldwin thanks for your continued hard work with this project!!!!

SDDev
    2014-01-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD