User Tag List

o dear, any chance someone can assist me with this? its the only thing i want.

i really want the photo tiles to work!

actually can i also get assistance with load screens? like the exact instructions because i tried creating a folder in the theme area, activated it but nothing happens. do i need to rename the pictures or make folder name based on the icon? maybe have a copy in the original metroon folders. zzz

and can anyone link me to the sounds because the first page link for it no longer works.

Kind Regards in advance,
    Simon
    Have you tried checking the permissions of the tile folder and the containing files? They should be set to read/write/execute.
    2012-07-05 05:07 PM
    Hope that someone can lend a had as I didn't find the answer I was looking for by searching through the thread.

So I want to know if there is a way to make the desktop tile's image independent from the actual wallpaper you choose. The reason I thought of this is because I'd love to have a screenshot of an OSX Lion desktop, dock and all, as the desktop tile. I can't make this image my background wallpaper because it looks rediculous with the black bars on top and bottom, plus it stretches the image and you can't even see the dock. I'd also like to change the word "desktop" on the tile to have it read "OSX Lion"

I've added the custom name lines in the plist within the com.apple.springboard tile folder and it still reads "desktop". Also, I've made images that are the correct size, all 4 of them, and placed them in the same springboard tile folder. No dice

Let me know if pics might help.

Thanks!
    Last edited by iFiend; 2012-07-05 at 07:37 PM.
    2012-07-05 07:34 PM
    Hope that someone can lend a had as I didn't find the answer I was looking for by searching through the thread.

So I want to know if there is a way to make the desktop tile's image independent from the actual wallpaper you choose. The reason I thought of this is because I'd love to have a screenshot of an OSX Lion desktop, dock and all, as the desktop tile. I can't make this image my background wallpaper because it looks rediculous with the black bars on top and bottom, plus it stretches the image and you can't even see the dock. I'd also like to change the word "desktop" on the tile to have it read "OSX Lion"

I've added the custom name lines in the plist within the com.apple.springboard tile folder and it still reads "desktop". Also, I've made images that are the correct size, all 4 of them, and placed them in the same springboard tile folder. No dice

Thanks!
    I dont think its possible cus its part of the dylib theme, and from what i understand about dylib and this theme (which is pretty much null) is that the theme pulls info from ur idevice, for example, the lockscreen wallpaper, the messages tile, the music tile, the calendar tile, etc. so the dylib in this case pulls the wallpaper of ur springboard to the theme. u would have to trick the dylib by tweaking it into giving u a false /different image and also another name. If u have experience with coding, u should be able to do it urself.

I cant code so I cant help u :/
    2012-07-05 08:38 PM

Thanks!
    Maybe you can set up a new winterboard theme folder with just a wallpaper that you want to actually use and set up the screenshot as your wallpaper thought settings. The wallpaper.png should overwrite whatever you set as your wallpaper through settings. I havent tried that but it seems like it would work
    2012-07-06 01:04 AM
    Maybe you can set up a new winterboard theme folder with just a wallpaper that you want to actually use and set up the screenshot as your wallpaper thought settings. The wallpaper.png should overwrite whatever you set as your wallpaper through settings. I havent tried that but it seems like it would work
    The winterboard thing sounds like a good idea
    2012-07-06 01:27 AM
    So I'm trying to add the weather live tile, and enable GPS functionality, but the app the GPS functionality was designed to work with does my work anymore on iOS 5.1.1, which is what I am running.
    Any ideas?
    Or could somebody explain how to enter a custom zip code for weather?
    I changed the gps setting in my config.js file to false already.
    2012-07-06 06:17 AM
    Can someone please help me to make a Donno tile

App ID
    com.spacestation6.dunno

Thanks
    2012-07-06 06:26 AM
    Could someone please skin some replacements for the guy icon next to the name input? This could be fun.
    2012-07-07 05:33 PM
    Hey Bc,
    I'm having trouble setting this one up and its like the only thing i want for live tiles!
    I'm getting a white screen instead of photos..Have tried your recommendation with the var max to my actual count of 14 photos but its still just a white tile.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Regards,
    Simon
    You need to open up the tile.html and edit the photo folder from 100 to 101, or vice versa. Heres the one that works on my phone, try it out.com.apple.mobileslideshow.rar
    2012-07-09 04:06 AM
    hey im having problem with Weather HD Style Tile...It doesnt show the weather of my city I tried changing the yahoo code in tile.doc....but it doesnt work plzz help
    2012-07-09 08:58 AM
    hey im having problem with Weather HD Style Tile...It doesnt show the weather of my city I tried changing the yahoo code in tile.doc....but it doesnt work plzz help
    Edit the tile.html and find the var locale="24153"; value and try your zip code instead. It appears that this weather widget doesn't use the yahoo weather codes but the actual zip code.
    2012-07-09 01:06 PM
    DanyZ could you post your WP7 winterboard theme or give the number of page in which it is posted in
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 2012-07-11 at 06:18 AM.
    2012-07-10 11:21 PM
    Help! I updated metroon thinking that my mods 2 it would be saved since u literally replace the tiles in ifile, but theyre not... ne suggestions?
    2012-07-11 02:41 PM
    Help! I updated metroon thinking that my mods 2 it would be saved since u literally replace the tiles in ifile, but theyre not... ne suggestions?
    U have to redo all ur mods.
    2012-07-11 02:53 PM
    Hey, what was in the metroon update? I just updated and didn't really see a difference, besides some of the images I forgot to back up were reverted
    2012-07-11 03:50 PM
    Hey, what was in the metroon update? I just updated and didn't really see a difference, besides some of the images I forgot to back up were reverted
    Not sure.
    2012-07-11 03:55 PM
    ahhh terrible!
    2012-07-11 08:42 PM
    After seeing this mod on Gizmodo, I have been trying to install it on my iPhone 4s the whole day..
    When I try to purchase/install it, it keeps on giving me "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" error.
    And from here on, Cydia freezes and sometimes, I cant even open any other stock apps like messaging, forcing me to reboot.

Actually, I just discovered that in general, when I get on the Metroon mod page(?), it eventually freezes. I noticed this when I tried emailing the 'authors' and it froze up on me while I was writing the email. And from there on, it showed the same symptoms as described above...

ANYONE have any idea why the heck this happens? I can install any other apps (even other dreamboard themes), so its not cydia im guessing.
    2012-07-11 09:58 PM
    After seeing this mod on Gizmodo, I have been trying to install it on my iPhone 4s the whole day..
    When I try to purchase/install it, it keeps on giving me "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" error.
    And from here on, Cydia freezes and sometimes, I cant even open any other stock apps like messaging, forcing me to reboot.

Actually, I just discovered that in general, when I get on the Metroon mod page(?), it eventually freezes. I noticed this when I tried emailing the 'authors' and it froze up on me while I was writing the email. And from there on, it showed the same symptoms as described above...

ANYONE have any idea why the heck this happens? I can install any other apps (even other dreamboard themes), so its not cydia im guessing.
    Try reconnecting to ur wifi in sbsettings.
    2012-07-11 09:59 PM

On Gizmodo? Cool!
    2012-07-11 10:03 PM
1,231 ... 23313233343543 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD