User Tag List

I've figured out how to do the tiles.

Is there any way that I can edit the theme to go into a landscape mode? The theme is Metro 8.2 for Dreamboard, a lot different from Metroon (Metroon being much, much better). I just love the idea of the landscape mode, has anyone done this or know how to do it?

Only End can do that, therefore it's not possible.
    2012-08-26 02:27 AM
    Well, since I can't get it in landscape, I suppose I'll have to make do.

Here's what my interface looks like though.
    [Mods] Metroon-1212423.png
    2012-08-26 03:16 AM
    Does anyone know if a standalone battery lockscreen would work on this?

I love the homescreen's simplicity and pretty much everything about Metroon, but when it's charging or syncing, it doesn't change to show me how much battery I have or anything. Could I download a separate lockscreen theme for this so I can see my battery's status?

If so, what themes would you say match Metroon?

Thanks!
    2012-08-26 07:12 PM
    There is no way to install a different Lockscreen. Just select the desktop icon before charging. In this case the standard lockscreen will be used.
    2012-08-27 07:07 AM
    Does anyone know if a standalone battery lockscreen would work on this?

I love the homescreen's simplicity and pretty much everything about Metroon, but when it's charging or syncing, it doesn't change to show me how much battery I have or anything. Could I download a separate lockscreen theme for this so I can see my battery's status?

If so, what themes would you say match Metroon?

Thanks!
    There is no way to install a different Lockscreen. Just select the desktop icon before charging. In this case the standard lockscreen will be used.
    Also be aware that some wp themes for winterboard affect the standard lock screen as well so don't freak out if you still are missing your battery if you just use desktop mode when charging
    2012-08-27 03:15 PM
    So no one can grab me the mods from BCSCustoms?

Also tiles for ifile arent working?
    Last edited by Danny120993; 2012-08-28 at 03:38 PM.
    2012-08-28 03:06 PM
    I love this theme so much, I had it for months and it is just so great.

However I was wondering if anyone has any wallpapers for the main metroon theme, not like the lock screen but the actual theme. Thank you!
    2012-08-30 10:58 PM
    Here's some tiles I've created.

Got bored!

[Mods] Metroon-metroon-tile-pack.png

Link: Metroon Tile Pack.zip
    2012-09-05 09:36 PM
    Somebody had asked me to share this before but accidentally deleted it last time. I ended up redoing it because I wanted to try it again. This is done using summerboard mode with a dashboard x widget and an iWidget and of course iconoclasm. As you can see in the video, it's not perfect but I can share if anybody want my layout and icons
    2012-09-10 01:00 AM
    Somebody had asked me to share this before but accidentally deleted it last time. I ended up redoing it because I wanted to try it again. This is done using summerboard mode with a dashboard x widget and an iWidget and of course iconoclasm. As you can see in the video, it's not perfect but I can share if anybody want my layout and icons
    Nicely done! Whats that tweak that you have in your multitasking area?
    2012-09-10 01:30 AM
    Nicely done! Whats that tweak that you have in your multitasking area?
    The little skull in the corner? It's killbackground. Its a very quick and easy way to kill all background apps. My favorite thing is that you can set it to not mess with any music apps like pandora or default music app
    2012-09-10 01:44 AM
    The little skull in the corner? It's killbackground. Its a very quick and easy way to kill all background apps. My favorite thing is that you can set it to not mess with any music apps like pandora or default music app
    Thanks. Gonna have to investigate more on that one. For folders, have you tried FolderIcons? Would definitely help complete your springboard.
    2012-09-10 01:52 AM
    Thanks. Gonna have to investigate more on that one. For folders, have you tried FolderIcons? Would definitely help complete your springboard.
    Never tried that. I'll check it out
    2012-09-10 02:01 AM
    Never tried that. I'll check it out
    Have you figured out how to theme the red killbackground button?
    2012-09-10 02:07 AM
    Have you figured out how to theme the red killbackground button?
    Yes I did I just didn't add it to the theme I was running at the time. The tweak add an image named [email protected] to the springboard app folder. You can drop it in to the com.apple.springboard bundle to theme it
    2012-09-10 02:12 AM
    Yes I did I just didn't add it to the theme I was running at the time. The tweak add an image named [email protected] to the springboard app folder. You can drop it in to the com.apple.springboard bundle to theme it
    Awesome! Thanks for the reply.
    2012-09-10 02:16 AM
    SummerBoardWP.zip
    Here is the SB mod I showed earlier. Some quick instructions. Iconoclasm layout goes in "/Library/Iconoclasm/Layout" and should be activated first. After respring then arrange icons as you wish as well as setting up folders. Folder enhancer works nicely with this mod. Then turn on summerboard mode in winterboard and big icons should be in effect. To add you own big tiles just add them to the "Icons" folder and rename them according to the app name that it shows in springboard ex "[email protected] and Photos.png" and make it 200x200 in dimensions to match. My icons have a slight gradient in them so i included a simple psd if you want it to match.

tips: I found arranging icons more cumbersome when large so thats why i say do that last. If you want big icons in your folders the activate the MetroSB layout in the extras section of iconoclasm.
    Also you can use gridlock tweak to leave yourself empty spaces if you are wanting to add widgets through either dashboardX or iWidgets
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-09-10 at 11:28 PM.
    2012-09-10 11:21 PM
    will the new iphones screen size make metroon unusable?
    2012-09-12 10:24 PM
    will the new iphones screen size make metroon unusable?
    I would imagine it will still work. I have installed this theme on my iPad and all that happens is that there is a square the same size as the current iPhone screen in the corner of my iPad and in that square is metroon. Is usable but things that are normally hidden are visible. What would make the theme not work would be changes with in ios6
    2012-09-13 02:24 AM
    I would imagine it will still work. I have installed this theme on my iPad and all that happens is that there is a square the same size as the current iPhone screen in the corner of my iPad and in that square is metroon. Is usable but things that are normally hidden are visible. What would make the theme not work would be changes with in ios6
    A lot of things could. This theme relies on hooking into the SpringBoard header and runtime of iOS 5. Just like how the lock screen camera doesn't work or 5.1.1 in OS7, different parts of this theme could easily be broken for iOS 6.
    2012-09-13 04:35 PM
1,231 ... 7475556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD