Eric Im sorry...I meant dark stylized...My BAD!!! Looks good though
    How's this?
    Attached Thumbnails MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-photos.png  
    2012-08-07 11:58 PM
    @Rum: if you have the time can you made my cutey dog a little closer ,more zoom in to see it better on phone
    hows this?

MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-1.png
    2012-08-08 12:07 AM
    Perfect thanks for your patience
    2012-08-08 12:12 AM
    How's this?
    That's awesome, thank you. Cant wait to install it.
    2012-08-08 12:21 AM

what i have for a charging battery...
    Interesting. Can you repost when you're battery is at 50% or 15%? I'm curious how you'll show used/available battery life.
    2012-08-08 12:22 AM
    Use the SummerBoard method. It's so much easier. Go into Winterboard and clik on SummerBoard. Then inside the MiOS theme folder create a folder called Icons (capital "I" is important). Save the custom icon images you see here on the thread to that folder. And name them exactly like the application's name you see on your springboard, even capital letters and small letters. You have to make two copies of each icon: one called the "application name.png" and one called "application [email protected]". For example if you want to have a new camera icon copy it from the thread here to that Icons folder I told you to make. Name it:
    Camera.png - then make another copy and name it:
    [email protected].
    Then Respring and your new icon image will appear. Simple!
    That didnt work for me. Is there another way besides going into every app and changing it there?
    Read more slowly and carefully, Nsomnia. The method I outline for you IS the simple way that DOESN'T require you to go into EVERY app and change it there. This is the SUMMERBOARD method - the WAY easier of the two methods for iPhone to get new icons. The Bundles/Folders method is way more time consuming. What I described for you above works for 'everyone' IF they're doing it correctly. The Folders/Bundles method works for everyone too. If it's not working for you then you aren't doing it correctly. Read each step I wrote for you there and do it very carefully and slowly. If you do it right it will work for you and it's the only 'easy' way. There are no other methods to offer you.
    2012-08-08 12:22 AM
    Not the perfect but

2012-08-08 12:25 AM
    Not the perfect but

Very nice and clean...great job...
    2012-08-08 12:31 AM
    Not the perfect but

Great job, Dark!! Nice work.. I know we all use other people's stuff. But good stuff!!
    2012-08-08 12:37 AM
    Very nice and clean...great job...
    Coming from modders like u mean alot to ppl like me who are in learning process, thanks alot.

Great job, Dark!! Nice work.. I know we all use other people's stuff. But good stuff!!
    Thanks bud

Chevys widgets are sick
    Last edited by dark.knight; 2012-08-08 at 12:40 AM.
    2012-08-08 12:38 AM
    Not the perfect but

Looks good!
    2012-08-08 12:42 AM
    [/ATTACH]MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-ggdggg.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-sdf.png

camera icon is not supposed to be here ...lol
    Attached Thumbnails MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-camera-2x-iphone.png  
    2012-08-08 12:56 AM
    ebay.....

MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-ebay.png
    2012-08-08 01:31 AM
    Read more slowly and carefully, Nsomnia. The method I outline for you IS the simple way that DOESN'T require you to go into EVERY app and change it there. This is the SUMMERBOARD method - the WAY easier of the two methods for iPhone to get new icons. The Bundles/Folders method is way more time consuming. What I described for you above works for 'everyone' IF they're doing it correctly. The Folders/Bundles method works for everyone too. If it's not working for you then you aren't doing it correctly. Read each step I wrote for you there and do it very carefully and slowly. If you do it right it will work for you and it's the only 'easy' way. There are no other methods to offer you.
    You don't have to make me sound like a "slow person". I know how to read and follow directions as they are laid out. I did exactly as you said and it DIDNT work. I will tell you what I did and you can tell me if I'm wrong. I made a folder named "Icons" and inserted it in MiOS theme. I made 2 copies and named one iTunes.png and the other [email protected]. I then did a respring and NOTHING changed. Now tell me what I did wrong. Oh and Summerboard IS turned ON.
    2012-08-08 01:40 AM
    MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-dgggg.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-ggdg.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-ggg.png
    2012-08-08 01:45 AM
    If you have other packages like stylized icons or dark above the main theme it won't work. You need to put the Icons folder in the highest ranking folder containing MiOS icons.

You don't have to make me sound like a "slow person". I know how to read and follow directions as they are laid out. I did exactly as you said and it DIDNT work. I will tell you what I did and you can tell me if I'm wrong. I made a folder named "Icons" and inserted it in MiOS theme. I made 2 copies and named one iTunes.png and the other [email protected]. I then did a respring and NOTHING changed. Now tell me what I did wrong. Oh and Summerboard IS turned ON.
    2012-08-08 01:53 AM
    When you ask me the permission ?? i don't remenber that ... and please delete the icons.

damn!!! Get a job! You are on here 24/7. Never said it was my own work and got permission
    wtf !!
    2012-08-08 01:54 AM
    And right now he's F****d

2012-08-08 01:59 AM
    If you have other packages like stylized icons or dark above the main theme it won't work. You need to put the Icons folder in the highest ranking folder containing MiOS icons.
    So do I need to put them in the dark stylized folder?
    2012-08-08 02:02 AM
    If no other icon packages are above that yes.
    2012-08-08 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD