Nice. Can You make this icon with 92 instead of 79?
    79 is the default icon and I do not have that font to change it. I posted an alternate also.

Sorry
    2012-08-14 10:47 PM
    Mind sharing the wallpaper?
    2012-08-14 11:15 PM
    Mind sharing the wallpaper?
    2012-08-14 11:30 PM
    answered....
    Schnedi still may need your help
    2012-08-14 11:43 PM
    ok how do get eve of man carrier theme to work do i just put it in winterboard or to i put it in the mios theme and replace the carrier bars instead i kno its a stupid question lmao
    2012-08-15 12:11 AM
    ok how do get eve of man carrier theme to work do i just put it in winterboard or to i put it in the mios theme and replace the carrier bars instead i kno its a stupid question lmao
    It's a Winterboard theme of its own. Just put in Winterboard and place above everything else. Respring - Enjoy!
    2012-08-15 12:16 AM
    It's a Winterboard theme of its own. Just put in Winterboard and place above everything else. Respring - Enjoy!
    or u can copy/paste them in UImages to replace the default
    2012-08-15 12:21 AM
    yea i figure it was im such a noob thanks though
    2012-08-15 12:22 AM
    No worries we all started at 0
    2012-08-15 12:33 AM
    Just delete the Translucent_Base file from the UIImages folder
    Makes perfect sense. Thanks, MJ. But I didn't want it to go away from Chevy's LS. That's the issue. I want it ONLY in Chevy's LS and not to afffect my SB.
    That's because Chevy has a Translucent_base image in the UIImages folder that includes the line.

Ok. I think I'll chime in on this. The Translucent_base shows everywhere if it's called for. It's a status bar image. So, it's not just a LS image. It's an EVERYWHERE image. So, if Chevy's LS is the highest in Winterboard that actually has the Translucent_base file, it will show on the lockscreen. On the springboard. In an app. UIImages aren't just springboard or lockscreen files.
    I see. By Chevy choosing to mod a UIImages element - it affects everywhere -- UNLESS (my point later to KingOfHill) you place Chevy's LS 'under' the Main Theme.. Then it won't appear anywhere but in his LS.. And that's the advice I'd gotten from MJ a long time ago..

They are cumulative! Do you actually think that WB knows whats on top and what isn't? If i had the translucentbase.png file in every theme that I have active in WB, guess what, the one on the very top is what gets shown. WB starts at the bottom and keeps replacing the file until it gets to the last one. That is why the order matters, not because WB recognizes that the springboard theme is above or below the lockscreen. That's why I run a custom theme above everything in WB, it has the status bar, slider, custom icons etc that I want.

Just to summarize, if the LS and the SB widget each have the same UI file(or any file) in it, guess what, the one on top is the one that you will see.

Saurik is good, but you give him way too much credit?
    Yes. Yes.. You're right -- I shoudn't have said it wasn't CUMULATIVE. But it's not ONLY cumulative, KOH.. ORDER of items in Winterboard MATTERS, bro! Really it does. You can 'undo' something LOWER in the Winterboard list that's placed ABOVE it.. That's how Winterboard is designed.. Cumulative effect, yes! But ADDITIVE/MUTATIVE too - it adds another element OR mutes another element below if addressed in a higher placed element.

simply, you cannot!

you get rid of it cause the theme above has a satusbar
    Well yes.. Now that I understand about UIIMages folder being 'everywhere' images it makes more sense. Thanks, Schnedi.

Ya, take it into PS and paste in onto the LS overlay. Then disable in UIimages.
    Thanks, Pinoy. If I had Photoshop I would do exactly that. :-) But I don't. Placing Chevy's Locks UNDER the Main Theme - also works in keeping the Chrome thingie off the SB above it in Winterboard. Because Main FULL themes (most) have a UIIMages folder which would cancel Chevy's LS element there.
    You can add the line in the CSS file! Google it.
    I'm just getting up to speed on .css editing. And you'd ve surprised how LITTLE about modding with .css specific to iPhones is out there. I've searched a LOT!!!
    The SB theme MUST have a file that is overwriting it!!!
    Actually it doesn't.. But I misspoke, KOH and this explains it. Most all MAIN THEMES have a UIIMages folder. I was wrong to say that placing Chevy's LS 'under' my favorite SB in Winterboard order was what made the chrome line under the status bar disappear from the SB. The advice I got from MJ that worked was to place Chevy's LS's UNDER the MAIN THEME you're using - and then whatever SB widget mod you're using goes above the Main Theme.

So this order - in most cases will resolve Chevy's chrome line from bleeding over into your SB.
    (top)SB Widget
    (next) Main Theme (MiOS Base Theme, for example)
    (bottom) CMC Ultimate LS
    ---the UIImages folder info in your Main Theme overwrites Chevy's UIImage - and makes so that any UIImage work Chevy did on his LS - stays there. NOW - in rare cases I suppose a Master Themer does NOT use a UIImage folder in the main theme - in which case the UIImage from a LS theme WOULD indeed bleed into the main theme and any SB Widgets - no matter the order in Winterboard.

Thanks for the ongoing education, all!!!! I'm learning!!!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2012-08-15 at 12:37 AM.
    2012-08-15 12:33 AM

working on a new look for the lockscreen. as well as trying to get more of the little icons made.
    2012-08-15 12:37 AM

working on a new look for the lockscreen. as well as trying to get more of the little icons made.
    lookingreally nice
    2012-08-15 12:38 AM

That's amazing man! keep up the good work
    2012-08-15 12:39 AM
    Hello, here you have more icons, thanks to the creators of these images

2012-08-15 12:55 AM
    Cool. An iPhone within an iPhone.

My MiOS today!!! Big thanks to Oldster for Coding touch LS and Nate for SB Widget!

2012-08-15 01:08 AM
    could someone help me please am useing Flips top GPS themes ,have wallpaper JPEGifier and still getting this question mark
    Attached Thumbnails MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-img_0008.png  
    2012-08-15 01:20 AM
    could someone help me please am useing Flips top GPS themes ,have wallpaper JPEGifier and still getting this question mark
    It's missing the weather image somehow. That's not the wallpaper issue.
    2012-08-15 01:22 AM
    rename the icon set to stardock
    2012-08-15 01:23 AM
    rename the icon set to stardock
    No man he need to rename "star dock" to "Custom"
    2012-08-15 01:32 AM
    No man he need to rename "star dock" to "Custom"
    I thought custom to stardock?
    2012-08-15 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD