2012-08-25 03:13 PM
    Donation sent (iPhone version)
    Confirmation number: 5VA2481769169290H
    2012-08-25 03:42 PM
    u gotta email these details to TRUCK...simon or whatever his name is
    2012-08-25 03:49 PM
    No he doesn't truck will have them from PayPal just e patient and he will send you the link for the repo
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-08-25 03:50 PM
    thank you both
    2012-08-25 03:59 PM
    You must of donated to someone else because my PayPal doesn't show anything new
    2012-08-25 04:23 PM
    Chevy and Eric's Mios animated Gps weather widget, just converted to an
    I widget .. Again credits to Eldwin for wonderful tweak(iWidgets)

2012-08-25 05:15 PM
    Max's clean lock forecast LS as an iwidget , I can post it if max has no problem

2012-08-25 06:34 PM
    Dark knight it looks as if you need to reduce the sizes in the plist the are around the widgets is massive
    2012-08-25 06:42 PM
    Dark knight it looks as if you need to reduce the sizes in the plist the are around the widgets is massive
    yes i second that..i have just been making the widgets like crazy lol..i will reduce and get them in order if i m asked to post any of these for everyone's use...
    2012-08-25 06:46 PM
    [QUOTE=schnedi;6659250][FONT=Trebuchet MS]here's a simple widget for http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html by Eldwin

/* as always it contains a Config.js to change the language and clock to 12h format */

---

I installed this widget and iconoclasm layout and nothing worked. When I used the layout ALL of my icons disappeared and the widget wasnt there after I checked it in WB.
    2012-08-25 06:48 PM
    i think he is using the original overlay 640x960, just changing the name to Widget.html and adding the Widget.plist

for a clean iWidget he has to cut the overlay and change the positions values

I installed this widget and iconoclasm layout and nothing worked. When I used the layout ALL of my icons disappeared and the widget wasnt there after I checked it in WB.

i said it's for iWidgets and put the link to the thread.
    2012-08-25 06:50 PM
    [QUOTE=Nsomnia34;6659383]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]here's a simple widget for http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html by Eldwin

/* as always it contains a Config.js to change the language and clock to 12h format */

---

these widgets are called iwidgets,,if you could read it properly...so in order to get them worked..u have to have iwidgets installed ..once u r done..press/tap on blank space anywhere on ur SB..and window appears...choose ur widget..and ur good to go..u can move it around anywhere...install the iwidgets from this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/eldwin credits to eldwin

i think he is using the original overlay 640x960, just changing the name to Widget.html and adding the Widget.plist

for a clean iWidget he has to cut the overlay and change the positions values

i said it's for iWidgets and put the link to the thread.

yes hes right..not cleaning them properly...as i m not bothered with the size since i can move them around anywhere i want on my SB pages....but i will definaltely clean them..when i get time..for now..these will do ...
    Last edited by dark.knight; 2012-08-25 at 06:58 PM.
    2012-08-25 06:52 PM
    [QUOTE=dark.knight;6659385]

these widgets are called iwidgets,,if you could read it properly...so in order to get them worked..u have to have iwidgets installed ..once u r done..press/tap on blank space anywhere on ur SB..and window appears...choose ur widget..and ur good to go..u can move it around anywhere...install the iwidgets from this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/eldwin credits to eldwin
    I miss read it.. SORRY!!! I have iwidgets on my phone. I know how it works. I dont know who you think you are that makes you think you can say what you want to people. This is the second time you have said something smart to me. YOU need to watch how you say things to people because I will tell you. If you said that to me in person it would be a different story. So I hope "you can read it properly". Watch how to talk to people, YOU ARENT ANYONE SPECIAL!!!!
    2012-08-25 06:59 PM
    [QUOTE=Nsomnia34;6659391]

I miss read it.. SORRY!!! I have iwidgets on my phone. I know how it works. I dont know who you think you are that makes you think you can say what you want to people. This is the second time you have said something smart to me. YOU need to watch how you say things to people because I will tell you. If you said that to me in person it would be a different story. So I hope "you can read it properly". Watch how to talk to people, YOU ARENT ANYONE SPECIAL!!!!

roflmao..i was helping you man..but look at you being all hyper for no reason...SAD case
    2012-08-25 07:03 PM

ok guys changed up a couple icons let me know what you think.... the maps and the settings icon
    2012-08-25 07:05 PM
    I'm not taking sides as really idgaf but Dark Knight I can understand from your post why Nsomnia thought you were beefing. Chill put it down to language barrier even if your both same nationality lol
    2012-08-25 07:05 PM

ok guys changed up a couple icons let me know what you think.... the maps and the settings icon
    both are cool,specially the map 1 is sick

I'm not taking sides as really idgaf but Dark Knight I can understand from your post why Nsomnia thought you were beefing. Chill put it down to language barrier even if your both same nationality lol
    LOl ''read it properly'' is a culprit i think..but i was not being rude..

Helping someone becomes a ''Modmyi'' problem sometime
    Last edited by dark.knight; 2012-08-25 at 07:09 PM.
    2012-08-25 07:06 PM

Look nice Truck, both are well done. Good idea with the map
    2012-08-25 07:22 PM

Very nice I would change Photos to hmm something different

2012-08-25 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.