Here is CMC Flipclockforecast by Chevy which I have converted to iWidget ...thanks to Eldwin
    For this wonderful and useful toy called iwidgets..can be placed anywhere on your SB..thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?39vknyv1u41z6zx
    2012-08-26 03:24 PM
    Credit to Max_Pa1n for this awesome widget. Thanks man, great job as usual!!

What page is the widget on brotger?
    2012-08-26 03:40 PM
    What page is the widget on brotger?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-cube-ls.html
    2012-08-26 03:46 PM
    Interesting idea Nate keep it up Bro
    2012-08-26 03:57 PM
    2012-08-26 04:11 PM
    Here you go bro, to save you the effort of looking for the original post..
    nateD_MiOS_icon shadow.theme.zip
    nateD_MiOS_icon shadow(shrink).theme.zip
    thank you!
    2012-08-26 04:40 PM
    Just messing with Max's lock.. Using Durben/Waverly's timed walls code with animated gifs behind Max's LS .. Just wish I could find some better quality gifs!

@snakeeater: I think you asked for the CSS status bar I made as part of a mod, but I kept forgetting to get it done for you.. Sorry it took a while brother, but here it is as an image you can paste onto any wallpaper you want using PS or Gimp etc.. Unfortunately you won't be able to drop it in UIImages to use it as a winterboard theme as it is because it's actually oversized..so if you don't use PS/Gimp I can play around with it and size it for a winterboard theme if you want mate..let me know bro

Now this looks really hot bro.
    2012-08-26 05:06 PM
    Just messing with Max's lock.. Using Durben/Waverly's timed walls code with animated gifs behind Max's LS .. Just wish I could find some better quality gifs!

@snakeeater: I think you asked for the CSS status bar I made as part of a mod, but I kept forgetting to get it done for you.. Sorry it took a while brother, but here it is as an image you can paste onto any wallpaper you want using PS or Gimp etc.. Unfortunately you won't be able to drop it in UIImages to use it as a winterboard theme as it is because it's actually oversized..so if you don't use PS/Gimp I can play around with it and size it for a winterboard theme if you want mate..let me know bro

If it wasnt cuz gifs absolutely melt battery life Id be all over this nate but Ive become a little more conservative when it comes to batter/ram/functionality these days so I like it as a novelty LS but not for everyday use........Very nice layout tho bro
    2012-08-26 05:06 PM
    a few to share...

MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-appstore1.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-bitesms2.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-bitesms3.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-bitesms4.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-camera1.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-camera2.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-clock1.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-compass1.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-facebook1.png
    MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-fivebucks2.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-facebook.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-ipod1.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-winterboard17.pngMiOS  [beta release] by Truck-winterboard16.png

superficially attractive but lacking in depth
    2012-08-26 05:37 PM
    Dude you are super talented

Is there any chance you can make these for the Boss, I know you hang about there too lol. Is it possible to make them 3D and possibly a cool Callander one too.

A little flip clock icon would be super cool ?

Let's hope so :-)
    Boss icons I can do. 3D looking I don't know only cause my PS work ain't the greatest.

A flip clock I could do too just not sure I want to. That's a lot of work as to do it properly I'd have the remake images.
    Calendar I wouldn't do in that style as there's already a calendar app.

Looks great and animated gifs look cool as weather icons and or backgrounds.
    I've used one previously with gifs and omg the battery

If it wasnt cuz gifs absolutely melt battery life Id be all over this nate but Ive become a little more conservative when it comes to batter/ram/functionality these days so I like it as a novelty LS but not for everyday use........Very nice layout tho bro
    lol I agree completely. First thing I thought of when seeing it as you se from my reply.

What's good Max?
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-08-26 at 06:58 PM.
    2012-08-26 06:55 PM
    winterboard icons.... for those of you asking if the different ones your seeing are going to be for the iphone as well my answer is not any time soon. after ios6 is out im going to try and rework the iphone icons and make them a cleaner and if i cant get them any cleaner then ill try and add the new alts your seeing.

2012-08-26 07:01 PM
    winterboard icons.... for those of you asking if the different ones your seeing are going to be for the iphone as well my answer is not any time soon. after ios6 is out im going to try and rework the iphone icons and make them a cleaner and if i cant get them any cleaner then ill try and add the new alts your seeing.
    Disappointed that we have to wait!!! They look amazing!!!!!

I do get the feeling I've seen them before though....? Are there similar ones in the theme already?
    2012-08-26 07:08 PM
    Disappointed that we have to wait!!! They look amazing!!!!!

I do get the feeling I've seen them before though....? Are there similar ones in the theme already?
    the first one i made after seeing that style in other winterboard icons and thought they were cool so i wanted to try and make my own...
    2012-08-26 07:15 PM
    I'm a loud person really like my phone to jump out.
    2012-08-26 07:22 PM
    @Darkboy

Can you share your weather icons ?
    Weather icons

2012-08-26 07:26 PM
    I'm a loud person really like my phone to jump out.
    That's cool bro!
    Me I like my battery to last more than an hour and I like to be able to type a message without any delays or lagging...but to each his own brother

Thanks dude!Love your whole setup looks dope!
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2012-08-26 at 07:41 PM.
    2012-08-26 07:38 PM
    Here is for the people!

Was a request to make iWidget this mod so...

CMCWordClockScrollWeather_iWidget

http://bit.ly/CMCWordClockScrollWeather_iWidget
    2012-08-26 07:45 PM
    J, really great job on this brother!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-08-26 07:50 PM
    Great looking setup bro. Looks killer.
    2012-08-26 07:53 PM
    J, really great job on this brother!
    Thx my brother!
    2012-08-26 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD