User Tag List

Thank you very much Nate.My slider is going from right to left instead of left to right.
    That's because of the camera grabber. You either need to get a no camera grabber tweak in Cydia, or deal with the slider being backwards

So I did a little playing with PS and got the slider to sit in the middle and slide properly even if you have camera grabber. Save these files and put them in the com.apple.TelephonyUI bundle within the widget if you would like to keep camera grabber.
    Attached Thumbnails MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-bottombarknobgray-2x-iphone.png   MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-welllock-2x-iphone.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-08-27 at 06:50 PM.
    2012-08-27 06:21 PM
    for some reason uploadr not working for me..so here is a small Screenshot of this widget..

MiOS  [beta release] by Truck-imagekldc.jpg

here is lexs1411 sunny day weather widget,which is been converted to an iWidget..i have'd few requests to share this mod..which is what i m doing now..please note its a non-Gps widget which means you will have to set-up ur location through private/configs/config.js...which is easy and old way..i m sure everyone is well-aware of it...

Again credits to Eldwin for this wonderful tweak called iWidget...it takes no effort to convert them but it takes alot of skills and effort to make these widgets so credits to Lexs 1411..for this beautiful little widget..thanks..

Sunny Days iWidget by Dark knight.rar
    Last edited by dark.knight; 2012-08-27 at 07:08 PM.
    2012-08-27 06:59 PM
    Anybody that can help with icons for:

Calculator
    Mail
    PreviewMaker

Noob here but can anyone help as to how I change the settings icon?

Thank you!
    2012-08-27 07:22 PM
    Any other cool Facebook icons to use instead of original one that came with theme?? Thanks!
    2012-08-27 07:52 PM
    You can find a collection of icons here.

Mobile Photobucket
    2012-08-27 08:01 PM
    There is some space left for more information like hi low temp etc

dont know about the creator but yes its native weather widget,found it in my laptop while cleaning up the folders...not using it though
    Can someone PLEASE direct me to this icon dock mod as its on angle that is different than springtomize. TIA
    2012-08-27 08:13 PM
    This little thing is so smaksy
    2012-08-27 08:15 PM
    That's because of the camera grabber. You either need to get a no camera grabber tweak in Cydia, or deal with the slider being backwards

So I did a little playing with PS and got the slider to sit in the middle and slide properly even if you have camera grabber. Save these files and put them in the com.apple.TelephonyUI bundle within the widget if you would like to keep camera grabber.
    Cheers man.. I feel like a d1ck making rookie mistakes like forgetting to include those images, and the transparent statusbar ones, in the mod!
    2012-08-27 09:22 PM
    so many options for placement and opacity of these wonderful widgets..

Me tonight (thanks to mamajaay, schnedi, ian for their artistry and the_durben for his great teaching!:

what dock it this? Tia

Me for the night

CAN you share those clear splassh notifications? TIA

here's the SB Board with private pict that u can change from ur photo galery and set as HomeBackground and to change the name in the amplop from Wallpaper.html..credits to ian nicoll and gps team and someone from deviant art for the idea..

enjoy peeps..SB Board.zip
    LOVE your Icons Can you share them PLEASE!
    TIA
    Last edited by 3083joe; 2012-08-27 at 10:04 PM.
    2012-08-27 09:36 PM
    Cheers man.. I feel like a d1ck making rookie mistakes like forgetting to include those images, and the transparent statusbar ones, in the mod!
    Well I figured it would be nice to have a slider that worked with camera grabber in case someone wants to keep it. I know that was an issue for a while when 5.1.1 just came out. It took some trial and error to get the image sizes to work properly too

BTW, I can't tell you how many times I made "rookie" mistakes when releasing something. Haha. If only I had a $1 for every time I did.
    2012-08-27 10:05 PM
    LS made by me! Credits to MasterCoder Oldster and Ian nicoll!

UniAW, Fullscreenweather and Touchforecast!

@yamakasi73 can you please tell me what font this is, thanks
    Last edited by 3083joe; 2012-08-27 at 10:23 PM.
    2012-08-27 10:07 PM
    LOVE your Icons Can you share them PLEASE!
    TIA
    Check http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6494809
    2012-08-27 10:25 PM
    Yeah I heard, @phil73 removed pagewrap from HTML and got to work...I use perpagehtml+ and not hv issue bud...
    yep removing pagewrap did the trick - thanks
    2012-08-27 11:04 PM
    thank you

here you go

click on image for download

How can I use this for the tweak forecast? TIA
    2012-08-27 11:18 PM
    When is the the Final release ? I want to buy it ^^
    2012-08-27 11:32 PM
    I want to buy this now any ETA on its cydia release???
    2012-08-27 11:51 PM
    Hi~~ I just donated now. I am sorry, I just know this awesome theme!!!.

I hope to I don't be late for use this theme.

Confirmation number is '59861219MK654435P'
    and E-mail : [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks
    2012-08-28 12:04 AM
    I want to buy this now any ETA on its cydia release???
    Just donate to his PayPal it's in the first page
    2012-08-28 12:47 AM
    How can I use this for the tweak forecast? TIA
    which tweak do you mean ? ? ?
    in general, you will need to rename icons according to the forecast's code
    2012-08-28 12:57 AM
    I am sure I am not mistaken lol.

We could make it a mission to spread the word ! It would make it so much easier for everybody if they were in one place. And like we have both said he deserves to get iWidgets noticed as it is ground breaking.

I would have happily paid for a tweak like this !

I will set a new thread up to see if we can spread the word :-)
    I think what you're sensing too, Pratt, is what many of us 'non- modders' feel - that we don't want to miss cool releases and we don't have time to read hundreds of posts a day or search thru threads. We want someone to create a big repository of all releases. I tried to start that but got a lot of push back from several mod creators that wanted "limited releases" of their mods that "they controlled". I totally understood that desire - like Disney only releases certain of their movies on DVD at a time. I ceased my efforts to make a large repository.

In the end the iWidget thread will get very full too and you'll have to search. I read:
    Boss, ZUI, ELitePro, MiOS, Senses/Seven every day 2-3 times a day. They have the most action. All the cool mods are there. When I see one that I even think I might want I download it- rename it to something more descriptive. Mod naming is very poor on the threads. It gets confusing. Hopefully modders doing iWidget conversions will put them in the iWidget thread mainly upon release.

It's a good problem to have though, wouldn't you say? All this amazing creativity. !! :-)
    Last edited by NewD; 2012-08-28 at 01:54 AM.
    2012-08-28 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD