Nvm .
    Last edited by kai312; 2012-06-27 at 06:45 AM.
    2012-06-27 06:21 AM
    Sounds good and i saw a clock widget online a back while ago something i havent seen before maybe you can look at the code n see now just got to remember the site lol
    I used to rock that kind of LS on my iPhone 4 :

Image belongs to [email protected]

Is this what you're referring to ?
    LS SlideIn by ~cTn on deviantART

cTn has many innovative LS, go check his dA gallery out.
    I'm rockin' his LS Nexus (interactive) atm.

Credit to cTn @deviantArt
    Last edited by Bellcross; 2012-06-27 at 07:00 AM.
    2012-06-27 06:54 AM

this is sweet, thanks for sharing
    2012-06-27 07:28 AM
    It would be interesting to know just how many users are attracted to a theme by

In no specific order:

1 the theme maker
    2 the theme itself
    3 the mods
    4 the modders
    5 the horde
    6 free
    2012-06-27 07:33 AM

In no specific order:

1 the theme maker
    2 the theme itself
    3 the mods
    4 the modders
    5 the horde
    6 free
    i pick 7 all of the above
    2012-06-27 07:44 AM
    Well van, money is never an issue with me. The art speaks for itself. In my opinion. If I like it. I buy it. And if I use it for a month, I will buy it multiple times. And mods can always be used on different themes. I know you like to Frankenstein your phone as well. That's my 2 cents since you asked.
    2012-06-27 07:54 AM

In no specific order:

1 the theme maker
    2 the theme itself
    3 the mods
    4 the modders
    5 the horde
    6 free
    I come to themes mostly when I see that you have been there! The rest is just eye candy!

although if I had to pick in order of importance, I'd say 4, 1, 2

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-06-27 08:25 AM
    I might be crazy but I think I have an idea for a lockscreen that will rotate using stock rotation. I'm not a fan of the rotating script and duplicate widgets right now. Just doesn't flow properly for me.
    Gotta experiment a bit and get a bunch images sorted in PS but I'm pretty alright with the idea in my head.

Hope y'all are good.
    Hey Derrick

Yeah, that sounds niceeeee
    But what is stock rotation?
    Sorry for asking a noob question

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-06-27 10:30 AM
    I might be crazy but I think I have an idea for a lockscreen that will rotate using stock rotation. I'm not a fan of the rotating script and duplicate widgets right now. Just doesn't flow properly for me.
    Gotta experiment a bit and get a bunch images sorted in PS but I'm pretty alright with the idea in my head.

Hope y'all are good.
    D-Skillz, I hope you're not crazy. I've been waiting for something like that for a long time. If you need a tester on the new iPad, you can email me or iMessage. [email protected]
    2012-06-27 02:10 PM

How do I download this?
    2012-06-27 04:02 PM
    How do I download this?
    Download user agent faker. Turn on Firefox mode. Then go to that web page in safari and there is a dl link on the right
    2012-06-27 04:34 PM
    Download user agent faker. Turn on Firefox mode. Then go to that web page in safari and there is a dl link on the right

deviantart has an option to enable the desktop version. guess he didn't find the link?.... in the right side of the image
    2012-06-27 04:36 PM
    Thx Mama!
    2012-06-27 04:48 PM
    ok guys was messing with the icon in the middle today just before work was thinking of using it as a settings icon but what do you guys think? should i use it as something else or just start over lol.

2012-06-27 04:57 PM
    Hey Derrick

Yeah, that sounds niceeeee
    But what is stock rotation?
    Sorry for asking a noob question

Mi
    The iPad screen rotates by itself when you turn it from portrait to landscape.

D-Skillz, I hope you're not crazy. I've been waiting for something like that for a long time. If you need a tester on the new iPad, you can email me or iMessage. [email protected]
    I'm not using any rotation scripts. Just designing around what it does by itself.
    Im good for testing. Got most of the work done last night as far as set up. Just need to make some images now.
    Hopefully I'll have some time tonight to get it sorted out.

ok guys was messing with the icon in the middle today just before work was thinking of using it as a settings icon but what do you guys think? should i use it as something else or just start over lol.

Looks good dude. I'd use it for settings.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-06-27 at 05:06 PM.
    2012-06-27 05:02 PM

personally id use it for Cydia. It looks like a glass cabinet with lots of goodies inside..Cydia seems to fit more than settings.
    2012-06-27 05:16 PM
    already have a cydia icon tho... i might take the guts out and just put some switches inside ill have to see how it looks tho
    2012-06-27 05:24 PM
    already have a cydia icon tho... I might take the guts out and just put some switches inside ill have to see how it looks tho
    sbsettings
    2012-06-27 05:29 PM
    sbsettings
    thats another good option
    2012-06-27 06:42 PM
    thats another good option
    I'd never see it. I always hide my icon.
    2012-06-27 06:50 PM
7,637 ... 41495051525361101151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD