User Tag List

Thanks a lot for such a great theme! I have some requests if that's alright

1. Write for Dropbox (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/writ...587363157?mt=8)
    2. Vshare (vShare - Appvv.com) --> Not sure if it is themable

That's it. Keep up the great work!
    2013-02-16 07:03 AM
    Hi, is there a way to use the ayecon Messages theme on Whatsapp? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. I would like to replace the ugly balloon messages with the beautiful ones found in ayecon theme. Thank you.
    2013-02-16 07:17 AM
    Just upgraded my iPhone and iPad to 6.1/6.11, so taking advantage of the update to re-theme both to ayecon. Grew tired of a mono color theme, and like the crisp look, as well as the ability to easily identify each app.

Is there a Color Keyboard for this theme? Can't find it...
    Last edited by tsatryan; 2013-02-16 at 08:33 PM.
    2013-02-16 08:06 PM
    ... This is the standard ayecon folder icon with all my cydia App. inside, but thanks .
    No i mean the one in the dock
    2013-02-16 09:22 PM
    No i mean the one in the dock
    Got it. This is my only springjumps "home"-button (from Prestige theme). If someone has a springjump icon that fits to ayecon them I would appreciate the sharing . I may work on it. Thanks for feedback.
    2013-02-16 10:01 PM
    Just upgraded my iPhone and iPad to 6.1/6.11, so taking advantage of the update to re-theme both to ayecon. Grew tired of a mono color theme, and like the crisp look, as well as the ability to easily identify each app.

Is there a Color Keyboard for this theme? Can't find it...
    no there isn't a color keyboard theme
    2013-02-17 02:06 AM
    no there isn't a color keyboard theme
    Looked through a number of pages of this longgggg thread, and see there are folks using some diff color keyboards... couldn't tell if there was any consensus of what was the best match for this theme, or if there is a theme-specific CK planned.
    2013-02-17 02:14 AM
    Anyone made any twitterrific icons for ayecon yet????
    2013-02-17 09:27 AM
    Got it. This is my only springjumps "home"-button (from Prestige theme). If someone has a springjump icon that fits to ayecon them I would appreciate the sharing . I may work on it. Thanks for feedback.
    I can try make one for you
    2013-02-17 12:26 PM
    I can try make one for you
    Would be awesome.

Looked through a number of pages of this longgggg thread, and see there are folks using some diff color keyboards... couldn't tell if there was any consensus of what was the best match for this theme, or if there is a theme-specific CK planned.
    I am using Carla CK with ayecon theme for now. This is okay. I am not aware of a better one. May be we will get offered an ayecon specific color keyboard by the themer author in the future *big smile*
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 2013-02-17 at 12:35 PM.
    2013-02-17 12:31 PM
    I have purchased the Carla theme and I think it's CK theme goes splendidly with ayecon.

If i download color keyboard - will it theme my SWEDISH layout keyboard completely? Or will it get messed up and the theme shows english keyboard while it's really a swedish keyboard
    2013-02-17 12:58 PM
    If i download color keyboard - will it theme my SWEDISH layout keyboard completely? Or will it get messed up and the theme shows english keyboard while it's really a swedish keyboard
    I have no glue about a Swedish one, a German CK with is showing up with no issues at all.
    2013-02-17 01:41 PM
    First post but I thought I would share with everyone. Here's some of the alternates I've made for me personally. They all essentially just use a previous Ayceon icon as a base. Hope you all like.

Music

Phone

Podcasts

Gmail

Winterboard

Blackboard Mobile

Wolfram|Alpha

Snapchat

TED

Gas Prices
    2013-02-17 05:26 PM
    Thanks tra4nce
    This one with original colours is possible?

Can you share your modmyi icon please?
    2013-02-17 06:27 PM
    Can somebody make this icon plz http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3813/imagesrs.jpg

And this one!! http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5993/imagerph.jpg
    TIA
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-02-17 09:03 PM
    ayecon for iOS-cam.pngayecon for iOS-settings.png

My first time trying.
    2013-02-17 09:59 PM

My first time trying.
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, my name is Alan, I live in Friuli, Italy. I am asking if anyone can tell me how to do the theme iconeper Ayecon using the psd file Surenix and Photoshop. I looked everywhere for a guide but nobody talks about it ..... right now who can help me thank you. Regards, Alan.
    Last edited by AlanJM; 2013-02-17 at 10:20 PM.
    2013-02-17 10:07 PM
    Thanks a lot for such a great theme! I have some requests if that's alright

1. Write for Dropbox (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/writ...587363157?mt=8)
    2. Vshare (vShare - Appvv.com) --> Not sure if it is themable

That's it. Keep up the great work!
    ayecon for iOS-whitedropbox.png
    2013-02-17 10:46 PM
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, my name is Alan, I live in Friuli, Italy. I am asking if anyone can tell me how to do the theme iconeper Ayecon using the psd file Surenix and Photoshop. I looked everywhere for a guide but nobody talks about it ..... right now who can help me thank you. Regards, Alan.
    Thanks pal.

My first time trying.
    Thanks bro

Have u check YouTube? They have a lot of videos showing how to make icons. Check it out
    Last edited by zplit; 2013-02-17 at 10:58 PM.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-02-17 10:54 PM
    I understand, however I would like a tutorial to create icons for the theme Ayecon with Photoshop, not to create standard icons, for that there are many applications for iPhone and Mac ....
    2013-02-17 11:04 PM
2,606 ... 1161101109110111112113121 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD