User Tag List

My iPad is on 5.1.1 and recently after jailbreaking I noticed my 3G connection keeps dropping either when it automatically switches from wifi to data, or when I left my iPad idle for hours. It just says could not activate cellular network or something like that.

Often times I had to turn it off, then on again to get a connection. I've checked on sbsettings toggle that my ip address for data sometimes appears to be "NA" and sometimes if the address starts with 2-digit, I'm sure it will not load any pages. So I had to switch it off then on, sometimes repeatedly, through sbsettings toggles, until I get a 3-digit number at the front of my ip.

It's not a service issue as I've checked with my other devices so I'm sure it's the iPad and something with the jailbreak. Never had any issue on 5.0 jailbreak though. Also, I installed AirBlue as soon as I jailbreak my iPad, so I'm not sure if that's the issue. Doesn't seem likely though. Help!
    2012-06-19 10:40 AM
    you need to upgrade to jail break version which you can get online same was the issue with me and i was going nuts then i found some website then it took of!
    +1 try rejailbreaking with the latest version of absinthe. Also make sure your rocky raccoon is updated to the latest version.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way
    2012-06-23 08:12 PM
    It is really annoying. I have also faced the same. Try to restart your iPad and remove the sim card and put it back. Then reset the network settings and see what happens.
    2012-06-23 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD