How's it going guys Hope everyone is having great time with this theme !!
    Hey just noticed you've been dipped. Congrats brother. You've been doing awesome contributing like your big brudda!
    2012-06-26 07:54 PM
    Use theme icon maker from cydia

Cool...thanks

Morning folks! God don't think Ive ever been so happy with how my Dock looks. Lovin this theme! Hope everybody is well.

John...can you share that mask...my is not so reflective

thanks...
    2012-06-26 07:58 PM
    Hey just noticed you've been dipped. Congrats brother. You've been doing awesome contributing like your big brudda!
    Mate I posted a different style for Ls 2 pages back see if you could make that style
    2012-06-26 08:00 PM
    The Widgets were updated with the lastest Native Weather code, so please download and replace Also they are now posted on the ThemeIt boss User Mods

boss LS Native Weather Widget
    boss SB Native Weather Widget

How do I change it to Fahrenheit I don't see it in the config.js file?
    2012-06-26 08:07 PM
    Made a Facebook Mod. What y'all think?

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0144.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0146.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0147.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0145.png
    Last edited by kane4lsu; 2012-06-26 at 08:15 PM.
    2012-06-26 08:09 PM
    Umm you realize that this theme comes with an awesome SC4 theme right?
    Hey, you said boss comes with a SC4theme although I can't seem to find it for the life of me i've even looked in /Library/SC4Themes. Is there anyway you could possibly post it? Maybe it was accidentally deleted while I was setting up the theme.
    2012-06-26 08:09 PM
    Cool...thanks

John...can you share that mask...my is not so reflective

thanks...
    Of course brother. Here you go!

Download PinoyBits.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    2012-06-26 08:11 PM
    Here's my boss!

ooo! can i get that wallpaper? love that boss logo oh and is the dock separate or built into the wallpaper? cause i like that too

How do I change it to Fahrenheit I don't see it in the config.js file?
    Is your weather app set to Fahrenheit? It takes the info from there, so there is no setting it in the config file
    Last edited by larke; 2012-06-26 at 08:19 PM.

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods
    2012-06-26 08:13 PM
    That also should interest manay....

Create folder named Icons inside boss theme....make two copies of that icon...name one Twitter.png second [email protected] if is for any other app name icons exactly as it appear on your screen and add @2x to one of them then drop those icons to Icons folder you've just created...go to Winterboard and turn Summerboard on...respring
    Do this for every icon you want to change to preserve 3D look...also it eliminates need for searching for correct bundle names
    Thankyou very much.
    2012-06-26 08:14 PM
    @rumcajs

excuse me my good man is there a way you can make me a photobucket icon... thanks in advance

Here you go...hope you'll like it....

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photob.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photob1.png
    2012-06-26 08:19 PM
    2012-06-26 08:19 PM
    Wow, these theme even looks amazing on an sd device (Took a bit of tweaking to get it there)
    Loving Schnedi's rainbow statusbar and dock along with Pinoy's reflective mask

2012-06-26 08:20 PM
    Made a Facebook Mod. What y'all think?

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0144.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0146.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0147.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0145.png
    Looks awesome...mind sharing?
    2012-06-26 08:21 PM
    Morning folks! God don't think Ive ever been so happy with how my Dock looks. Lovin this theme! Hope everybody is well.

Safari icon is sik my nigg!!Very creative!
    2012-06-26 08:23 PM
    Hey, you said boss comes with a SC4theme although I can't seem to find it for the life of me i've even looked in /Library/SC4Themes. Is there anyway you could possibly post it? Maybe it was accidentally deleted while I was setting up the theme.
    Navigate to root/Library/SC4Themes and is there
    2012-06-26 08:24 PM
    Safari icon is sik my nigg!!Very creative!
    Thanks Max!
    2012-06-26 08:27 PM
    So I'd love to help out the community. I'm pretty much a photoshop noob. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Maybe make a dummy video?
    2012-06-26 08:27 PM
    Navigate to root/Library/SC4Themes and is there
    It doesn't work with HTML lockscreens tho does it? At least not for me.
    2012-06-26 08:32 PM
    Here you go...hope you'll like it....

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photob.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photob1.png
    Jajajaja nice. Thanks a lot bro
    2012-06-26 08:34 PM
    So I'd love to help out the community. I'm pretty much a photoshop noob. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Maybe make a dummy video?
    That wouldn't work too well as with PS there are many different ways to achieve the same thing and everyone designs differently I would suggest you google photoshop tutorials.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2012-06-26 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD