Thanks MAXI
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-06-28 at 03:25 PM.
    2012-06-28 02:59 PM
    Here's a few Springjump icons I'm currently using. Thought maybe someone would like them as well.
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-home2.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-social2.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-media2.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-tools2.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-games2.png  
    2012-06-28 03:08 PM
    Is there an NC Settings theme??? i can't find it..
    I would also like one ;D
    2012-06-28 03:09 PM
    thank you so much for your folder icons. hopefully my pm got through. I'm new here and i would really appreciate it if you could make folder icons for "" "More Apps" "Education" "Jailbreak" "Music" "Photo & Video" "Reference" "Sports" "Travel"

thank you once again

here.......

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-1.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-2.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-3.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-4.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-5.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-6.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-7.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-8.png
    2012-06-28 03:30 PM
    here.......

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-1.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-2.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-3.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-4.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-5.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-6.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-7.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-8.png

thanks a lot man really appreciated.

does anyone know how to change original messages icon to bitesms icon? Do i need 100x100 or 120x120? I know how to change the icons for 3rd party apps like yelp and score center. Not sure how to change apple original app icons.

Thank you

here.......

Hi again, if you don't mind, could you please share two last folder "More Apps" and "Apps"
    Thanks again
    2012-06-28 03:36 PM

does anyone know how to change original messages icon to bitesms icon? Do i need 100x100 or 120x120? I know how to change the icons for 3rd party apps like yelp and score center. Not sure how to change apple original app icons.

Thank you
    Name your icon: [email protected] and replace existing one in Bundles/com.apple.MobileSMS
    Icon size :120x120
    2012-06-28 03:39 PM
    Here's a few Springjump icons I'm currently using. Thought maybe someone would like them as well.
    please, can you make icon for "Internet"?
    2012-06-28 03:40 PM
    I looked through the forum, did these folder icons get shared? If not can you please share them, they are amazing.

Hello All

My Springboard

FolderIcons (thank's to Waggum for base)

2012-06-28 03:41 PM
    Can someone tell me whats the Icon Name for Musicplayer (Folder Icons Method)??? [email protected] or [email protected] doesn't work.
    2012-06-28 03:42 PM
    Thanks MAXI
    Nice!!! But your Clock, don't work correct! :P
    2012-06-28 03:43 PM

Thank you

Hi again, if you don't mind, could you please share two last folder "More Apps" and "Apps"
    Thanks again

here you go....boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-aa.png
    2012-06-28 03:48 PM
    Does this backround picture of the girl in the rainjacket come with the theme?

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-capture.png
    2012-06-28 03:50 PM
    here you go....boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-aa.png
    Thank you for this and the answer for the messages icon replacement help.

One last q haha, how do i change the bubble inside of messages app to like pink and red or whatever color. Thanks
    2012-06-28 03:50 PM
    Thanks MAXI
    Can u share LS?
    2012-06-28 03:57 PM
    Here's my boss!

Would you be so kind as to upload your Dropbox and Mail icons please?
    2012-06-28 04:00 PM
    Keeping simple....good enough for today....

2012-06-28 04:02 PM
    Need a boss themed button in Safari for Safari Download Manager 2 which just came out.

Keeping simple....good enough for today....

What wallpaper is that?!
    2012-06-28 04:02 PM
    Would you be so kind as to upload your Dropbox and Mail icons please?
    This Dropbox icon is included with the theme...
    2012-06-28 04:04 PM
    here.......

@rum :
    Would you mind doing Travel and Business ?
    I know you've done those before but if you don't mind please add a little top glare on them. So they would look like boss's default folder icons.

Thanks in advance !
    2012-06-28 04:04 PM
    Need a boss themed button in Safari for Safari Download Manager 2 which just came out.

What wallpaper is that?!
    This one...

@rum :
    Would you mind doing Travel and Business ?
    I know you've done those before but if you don't mind please add a little top glare on them. So they would look like boss's default folder icons.

Thanks in advance !
    There is no glare layer in folder psd
    Also the funny thing is there is no glare in icons PSD also
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-06-28 at 04:11 PM.
    2012-06-28 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD