Pearl White WIP
    ]
    2012-06-28 10:10 PM
    some icons

@Elkhardioui
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0207.png  
    2012-06-28 10:11 PM
    I'm using the 3x3 sparse . But ericb78 edited the plists for me to sit it better on the shelves . Thanks Eric
    That's what I am using and it looks so ugly not sitting on the top shelf correctly!!! May I please request your plist...I would hate not to use this because of a few numbers that are off...
    2012-06-28 10:13 PM
    Complete noob to themes and this forum is hard to even search. If someone could answer the following questions it would help me a ton:

1. How do I change the home wallpaper? I tried using Winterboard to move the User Wallpaper to the top, but nothing changed. Do I have to SSH the default image to my own or is there an easier way?

2. Is it possible to increase the font size on folder labels, names of apps, and the status bar? The boss font makes everything nearly impossible to see. The battery and time seem to be the worst.

3. How can I make all my app and folder names white instead of gray?

4. Where do I put new folder icons?

Thanks in advance.
    Someone have nice AppStore icon to share?
    Does this backround picture of the girl in the rainjacket come with the theme?

Attachment 595242
    found it on google images

2012-06-28 10:15 PM
    where can i find thetheme or icons of Clockify !!!

Thanks themers
    http://dbarevolution.com/

I am Happy to use my iPhone 4 when we have no iphone 5 !!!!
    2012-06-28 10:15 PM
    Someone have nice AppStore icon to share?
    Here you go!

Whats pocket and clear...an app?
    Hey Rum, anyway to make a general Golf icon and "iOdds" app (sports gambling), in some type of 3d version would be great! Pls n thx
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1340914553.084137.jpg  
    Last edited by AzBirdgangMC; 2012-06-28 at 10:18 PM.
    Follow me on twitter: @AzBirdgangMC
    2012-06-28 10:16 PM
    Complete noob to themes and this forum is hard to even search. If someone could answer the following questions it would help me a ton:

1. How do I change the home wallpaper? I tried using Winterboard to move the User Wallpaper to the top, but nothing changed. Do I have to SSH the default image to my own or is there an easier way?

2. Is it possible to increase the font size on folder labels, names of apps, and the status bar? The boss font makes everything nearly impossible to see. The battery and time seem to be the worst.

3. How can I make all my app and folder names white instead of gray?

4. Where do I put new folder icons?

Thanks in advance.
    1. Put your chosen wallpaper in the theme's folder called boss.wallpaper.theme. Put this theme above the main boss theme in Winterboard.

2. I quite like it as it is but you need to adjust in the boss theme plist file using ifile app.

3. As above

4. Using ifile, copy your chosen folders to User/Media/Foldericons. I find it doesn't like icons with @2x.

I hope that helps.

Wilf
    2012-06-28 10:19 PM
    It's called SB wordwidget pal
    Cheers mate
    2012-06-28 10:22 PM
    Capitalize Facebook.png and [email protected]. Also I know you said something about turning thumbnails on. Where at? I can not seem to find where to turn thumbnails on.
    I sorted the Facebook icon out dude....for thumbnails in ifile tap settings at bottom and tap File Manager then at bottom it say thumbnail count change the number to 500000000!
    2012-06-28 10:24 PM
    Some icons

You can follow me : Elkhardioui
    2012-06-28 10:25 PM
    where can i find thetheme or icons of Clockify !!!

Thanks themers
    /Library/Application Support/Clockify

Hope that helps
    can some one hook me up with a zeppelin plz saying iamjdot and ollitrop plz...TIA
    That's what I am using and it looks so ugly not sitting on the top shelf correctly!!! May I please request your plist...I would hate not to use this because of a few numbers that are off...
    http://db.tt/4PxBhTSj

Here you go
    2012-06-28 10:39 PM
    Whats pocket and clear...an app?
    yea clear is a todo app and pocket used to be call read it later.

this is my widget that i am using.
    could you tell me the widgets names? is it two widgets or just one? thanks
    2012-06-28 10:41 PM
    I must have the nice icons..

/Library/Application Support/Clockify

Hope that helps
    http://dbarevolution.com/

I am Happy to use my iPhone 4 when we have no iphone 5 !!!!
    2012-06-28 10:43 PM
    Has anybody done a 3D tweetbot icon at all! Tia!
    2012-06-28 10:45 PM
    I must have the nice icons..
    Well, if you must have the nice icons, here's one....

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-clockify2x.png
    2012-06-28 10:48 PM
    1. Put your chosen wallpaper in the theme's folder called boss.wallpaper.theme. Put this theme above the main boss theme in Winterboard.

2. I quite like it as it is but you need to adjust in the boss theme plist file using ifile app.

3. As above

4. Using ifile, copy your chosen folders to User/Media/Foldericons. I find it doesn't like icons with @2x.

I hope that helps.

Wilf
    I was able to get everything except for the wallpaper. I put the .png file (renamed [email protected]) in the boss.wallpaper.theme folder, moved that theme above the boss theme in Winterboard, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?
    2012-06-28 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD