Lmao.....
    . @Max, just so you know that stay at home mom who asked you about your mod earlier has been caught by Jimmy over on on the se7en thread.. Did you know ellersbee was a stay at home mom? Dude's got issues bro, but he makes me laugh
    2012-07-02 03:10 PM
    Awesome work guy's appreciate all the mods & icons considering I don't even own the theme yet but i am making some icons for a friend who does MyLocation icon and a GameCenter or My Xbox Live icon so far
    Hey dude could you share the My Location & Xbox icon please.
    2012-07-02 03:11 PM
    . @Max, just so you know that stay at home mom who asked you about your mod earlier has been caught by Jimmy over on on the se7en thread.. Did you know ellersbee was a stay at home mom? Dude's got issues bro, but he makes me laugh
    Yep. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Nah, dont take me wrongly, I dont waste my time hunting trash down, it's just too smelly in front of my nose, so i can't help but to get it out and throw it away. Since you ask for it, then here it is, numbers dont lie! I don't care if you were using same or different IPs.

FULL-STOP, NOW END YOUR CHILDISH ROLE PLAY! SHUT YOUR F UP AND F OFF MY THREAD!

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1533/ellj.png
    2012-07-02 03:13 PM
    Can I have green SMS icon?
    2012-07-02 03:14 PM
    Your dock looks awesome bro!!

Ya that's not gonna happen lol I haven't used a non gps widget ever since gps weather came out
    I was laughing at eelersbee trying to be a stay home mom....
    2012-07-02 03:20 PM
    Yep. WTF is wrong with that guy?
    Lol, no idea MJ, but I gotta say he was playing the role of "holly" rather convincingly.. Kinda creepy really, but still funny now i know it was him calling people hun and sh!t like that..
    2012-07-02 03:21 PM
    Direct quote

@ellersbee Broomhead called you on the second account already to us mods. Your IP and this elegantone are the same. Not to mention jimmy got you on the same cydia numbers.
    Not sure what the game is but having two accounts on MMi is against forum rules and will not be tolerated.
    2012-07-02 03:24 PM
    Hey Chevy. Are u gonna share the animated weather theme to us boss lover on the forum?
    2012-07-02 03:34 PM
    I'm using the new one dude...but still had to do this.
    I'm sorry but I think your wrong...you must've tinkered with something cuz it was confirmed by a bunch of folks that it was working 100%
    2012-07-02 03:34 PM
    In the style of K.Nitsua these were made by me with many hours of work replicating his style along with a few of his original tidbits.

Those are awesome bro....:$
    2012-07-02 03:54 PM
    I'm sorry but I think your wrong...you must've tinkered with something cuz it was confirmed by a bunch of folks that it was working 100%
    Well it working fine dude so no worries!
    2012-07-02 03:56 PM
    but would this work since i'm talking about lock screen. Thank you

hi rum, could you tell me how you hide the time in max's widget. And where i can find that clock widget thank you
    I didn't hide it...just moved clock down and increased font size...
    2012-07-02 03:56 PM
    I was laughing at eelersbee trying to be a stay home mom....
    Hahahaha...me too!

Direct quote
    Uh oh....
    2012-07-02 04:02 PM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-messages-2x.png

Certainly. Not my creation I might add.

Can I have green SMS icon?
    I must confess I had the same issue with this latest release. Since gone back to using an edited version of the original...
    Last edited by sand_man; 2012-07-02 at 04:19 PM.
    2012-07-02 04:10 PM
    The clock is called statusbar wordclock
    How'd you get the clock to work with this theme? When I activate it in WB I just get a black wallpaper with the wordclock at the top. Any way for this clock and Max's widget to work together?
    2012-07-02 04:22 PM
    Okay, how does automask work?

Under my \Bundles\com.apple.mobileicons.framework, I do have the following:-

[email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

What else do I need?

Thanks!
    2012-07-02 04:29 PM
    request..here u go

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-2.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-3.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-t.png
    2012-07-02 04:33 PM
    Awesome work guy's appreciate all the mods & icons considering I don't even own the theme yet but i am making some icons for a friend who does MyLocation icon and a GameCenter or My Xbox Live icon so far
    those icons look great can you please share them
    2012-07-02 04:33 PM
    My small contribution to this awesome theme
    thanks you again FIFT7Y
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0227.png  
    2012-07-02 04:35 PM
    request..here u go

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-2.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-3.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-t.png
    Cubian could I be a bum and ask you to do one of those for me with Ed or Eddie on it?
    2012-07-02 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD