Added a little different layer to my iWidget

Can someone please make me a i-Helicopter icon?
    Stock one on that app is horrible. Framed please. It's going in Icons folder
    Mind sharing the wall and dock bro?
    2012-07-03 02:48 AM
    It's so weird to see you asking for an icon, D. Still no luck on photoshop? Did you at least get the trial working? I can get you a code.
    It's all good partnered on CS6 through a friend of a friend. Waiting on his disc and license as we speak
    2012-07-03 03:01 AM
    i installed the boss.MP.TBSB widget and the weather is up and running after goin through the mylocation deal but everything around the weather is all black like behind my apps and stuff any ideas what am i doing wrong?
    2012-07-03 03:02 AM
    here is the quick one...if you need more finessed one ill make it tonight....

Attachment 596370
    Thanks Rum
    I should be PS sorted by tonight. Appreciated brother

Mind sharing the wall and dock bro?
    The wall is from Elite. Can't post that.
    This should have the dock and mask in it.
    Credit Rum/Pinoy
    http://db.tt/t9goDGGe
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-07-03 at 03:06 AM.
    2012-07-03 03:03 AM
    Would you mind sharing this please
    thanks
    I thank the creator of this beautiful surrounding weather that I used to come to this result

2012-07-03 03:08 AM
    can somebody help me figure out why my background is not showin up?
    2012-07-03 03:10 AM
    I'm kinda new at all this, but is there a way to replace my sms icon with the bite sms icon? I really like boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-newer-011.pngthe look of it.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2012-07-03 03:12 AM
    I'm kinda new at all this, but is there a way to replace my sms icon with the bite sms icon? I really like boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-newer-011.pngthe look of it.
    Open bitesms and click on settings, scroll down to more stuff and open, scroll down again until you see Application Icon and choose bitesms. Hope that is what you were referring too...
    2012-07-03 03:17 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-black.png why is my background not showin up?
    2012-07-03 03:21 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-black.png why is my background not showin up?
    Do you have Wallpaper JPEGifier installed?
    2012-07-03 03:23 AM
    SORRY FOR MY EARLIER F-UP

Here's the correct file

1)GPS -credits Crazyviek
    2)Animated with new animated weather by Subywrex and Durben
    3)timed backgrounds (will change images depending on what time of day it is) credits Durben and Waverley
    4) weather info and time in words up top, 3day forecast on bottom - credits Schnedi
    5) overlays - credit ChevyMuscleCar
    6) mirror dock- credit to Pinoy
    And credit to everyone else here for making me learn how to mod stuff.

Download link:

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7228724_4041024_767899
    Thx a lot for sharing. How can I make to display my icon labels along this awesome mod?
    2012-07-03 03:23 AM
    Thx a lot for sharing. How can I make to display my icon labels along this awesome mod?
    ag92 created a nice Iconoclasm layout

Sure. Here's the layout I'm using: http://db.tt/gfhckgEb
    Edit: I misunderstood, you were asking about icon labels, not layout. Sorry.
    2012-07-03 03:39 AM
    How can I change the wallpaper ?? It always stays as the stock one. Great theme !!!! Thanks for any help - jer
    2012-07-03 03:39 AM

It is not really the icon layout but as soon as I activated this mod on WB, icon labels are gone.

No worries.
    2012-07-03 03:42 AM
    Can I please ask you how you changed your clock to a 12 hour clock? I went into Scripts, Date/time and change ampm to true, but it is still showing as a 24 hour clock. Did you ever get your wallpaper to show up? you have to change it through the Wallpaper setting in Settings.
    2012-07-03 03:47 AM
    someone.....requested it ....

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-1.png
    2012-07-03 03:49 AM
    SORRY FOR MY EARLIER F-UP

Here's the correct file

1)GPS -credits Crazyviek
    2)Animated with new animated weather by Subywrex and Durben
    3)timed backgrounds (will change images depending on what time of day it is) credits Durben and Waverley
    4) weather info and time in words up top, 3day forecast on bottom - credits Schnedi
    5) overlays - credit ChevyMuscleCar
    6) mirror dock- credit to Pinoy
    And credit to everyone else here for making me learn how to mod stuff.

Download link:

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7228724_4041024_767899
    Mama thank you for this great looking mod. What iconoclasm layout do you use?
    2012-07-03 03:52 AM
    Can I please ask you how you changed your clock to a 12 hour clock? I went into Scripts, Date/time and change ampm to true, but it is still showing as a 24 hour clock. Did you ever get your wallpaper to show up? you have to change it through the Wallpaper setting in Settings.
    yea i fixed background go into scripts then config and set ampm to true let me know if that works for ya
    2012-07-03 03:57 AM
    Do you have the most recent version of the widget? It should say boss.MP.TBSB3.theme in WB.
    2012-07-03 03:58 AM
    yea i fixed background go into scripts then config and set ampm to true let me know if that works for ya
    I already changed ampm to true and rebooted, still showing 24 hour clock. I even changed it to false, rebooted and then back to true. I don't know what else to try. Thanks for your help.

Do you have the most recent version of the widget? It should say boss.MP.TBSB3.theme in WB.
    Yes sir, that is the version I am using.
    2012-07-03 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.