hey there, can you please make one that says jaks ? thank you
    2012-07-03 07:59 PM
    Elilab you're the man!

Me today.

If anyone could make that same wall with two shelves to fit that layout it would make it perfect.
    I can later when I get home. maybe pm me so i dont forget
    2012-07-03 07:59 PM
    Can someone help me I can't seem to the 3d icons to work right like on this one the foot ball is to be on the outside of the sportscenter appboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341339328.100584.jpg
    2012-07-03 08:17 PM
    Can someone advise how to use bundle method to change the icons and not summer board method. I downloaded the app info. I saw for example, in Skype there are several icons name but fifty used only ApplicationIcon57x57 and @2x name with the dimension of 114x114.
    And when i open that file, i see white borders around it.

so do i get white border icons? and if so what dimension?

i tried getting white border icons with flashlight apps and nothing changed. Anyone please. Thank you very much
    2012-07-03 08:17 PM
    Can I get one that says Chris. Thanks !!!
    2012-07-03 08:18 PM
    does anyone have a sweet urbanspoon icon?
    Cheers
    2012-07-03 08:19 PM
    Can someone advise how to use bundle method to change the icons and not summer board method. I downloaded the app info. I saw for example, in Skype there are several icons name but fifty used only ApplicationIcon57x57 and @2x name with the dimension of 114x114.
    And when i open that file, i see white borders around it.

so do i get white border icons? and if so what dimension?

i tried getting white border icons with flashlight apps and nothing changed. Anyone please. Thank you very much
    Why not use summerboard? Oo
    2012-07-03 08:22 PM
    Does this Themes has a com.ashman.WeatherIcon bundle
    2012-07-03 08:29 PM
    thanks a lot! i appreciate it
    2012-07-03 08:31 PM
    Does this Themes has a com.ashman.WeatherIcon bundle
    yes
    Twitter : @FIF7Y
    2012-07-03 08:32 PM
    Could you please share ur wall, sb widget and ls widget please.

thanks

I thank the creator of this beautiful surrounding weather that I used to come to this result

2012-07-03 08:39 PM
    I'm sorry I am not a follower of this thread.. Could someone please point me toward where I could get a boss zeppelin logo?
    Thank you much. I love the UI of this theme!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-07-03 08:44 PM
    I'm sorry I am not a follower of this thread.. Could someone please point me toward where I could get a boss zeppelin logo?
    You can find that in the extras at themeit
    2012-07-03 08:47 PM
    It's included in the theme.
    Theme it app > boss > ExtraPackages
    Twitter : @FIF7Y
    2012-07-03 08:47 PM
    FIF7Y can we have a sneak peak at these Day/Night mods please
    2012-07-03 08:52 PM
    +1
    2012-07-03 08:57 PM
    +100
    2012-07-03 09:06 PM
    Hi,

i catch up the first 140 pages of this thread and here is the result

Icons, Foldericons, Wallpaper and some Goodies...

boss iOS pictures by elilab - Photobucket

donīt forget to look at the subfolders

all-in-one packs,

boss.iOS.IconPack.03.07.2012.rar

boss.iOS.WallpaperPack.03.07.2012.rar

credits to all the creators.

i think next update will come tomorrow, now itīs time to play with my new macbook pro

enjoy

elilab
    You are an absolute god

thank you
    2012-07-03 09:06 PM
    there's no reason the steps MJ posted wont work if everything is done brother so maybe you're overlooking/missing one of them somewhere along the line(were all guilty of it sometime! )... so i'd say you need to get your phone back to how it was before mylocation existed.. since i'm not sure where you went wrong i'll just rewrite MJ's instructions but i'll include a few pics in case they might help

first, as MJ said, if you downloaded it from cydia then uninstall it from there

if not, you'll have to manually remove all trace of it in the file system which means you need to first go to /Applications in ifile, then down to mylocation.app and delete it. then reboot.

now go to /var/mobile and click on the blue arrow to the right of the Documents folder, and set hierarchy to ON, make sure "Ownership" is set to mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.. in case you aren't sure what i mean then i'm posting a couple of screenies for you bro
    Attachment 596484 Attachment 596486 Attachment 596487

now go into the documents folder and delete the "locationPath.txt", "myLocation.txt", and "MyLocation.deb" if you see them there. reboot again.

now you should be able to install it again, easiest way would be via the deb file here http://www.dropbox.com/s/evjcpoha2ci6i90/MyLocation.deb. just open in ifile, choose the installer option you'll see pop up. reboot again.

after rebooting, open settings, then location services and mylocation should be there. make sure it's set to on. close settings, open mylocation, set sig change to on.. now you should be ready to go, so download all of max and durben's sick GPS mods and see how long you can keep one set up on your phone

**i would also suggest backboard from cydia if you dont already have it, because at the rate those guys pump out the sickness you'll be rearranging your icons far too often
    Thx for the help but I was wondering why the weather isn't right with this? Also on the LS there is no weather icons do I need to do something else ? Also can someone recommend a wallpaper to use with this? Thx
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341340468.422704.jpg   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341340484.964046.jpg  
    2012-07-03 09:08 PM
    does anyone have a sweet urbanspoon icon?
    Cheers

will this work....

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-urban.png
    2012-07-03 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD