A 20 picture SB slideshow using a nice fade in/out transition with full credit to Schnedi and Cukheim for the idea and the code, I just made it a little more BOSSified lol you can change your options in the configure me section using ifile and for those looking for other types of pics sorry this one is full of girls.........Boss SB SS.theme.zip
    Hey Jim....nice to see you about my friend....hope all is good....sweet widget...

Rum sent you a PM bro
    Replied....
    2012-07-06 05:07 PM
    Alt. Camera +

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-camera-.png

2012-07-06 05:10 PM
    Could someone point me to a night icon for phone and ipod? Thanks
    2012-07-06 05:11 PM
    Thanks Rum, it's good to be back and hopefully not such a long absence this time

Hello, my problem it is because I do not arrive has to put it in French and nevertheless I puts well there "fr" but nothing makes for it it stays in English. Pourrriez to help me to you svp. Thank you
    make sure to capitalize like this "FR"

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2012-07-06 05:18 PM
    Could someone point me to a night icon for phone and ipod? Thanks

Here You go

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bossipod.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bossphone.png

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-music.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-phone.png

2012-07-06 05:22 PM
    My current set up..

2012-07-06 05:22 PM
    icon replacement for Preferences Settings :

20 Second Lockscreen :

Clockify :

Infinidock :

WeeTrackData :

-------
    @ll my other Boss icon are HERE
    In what folder the icons come in ?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/avatars/3451123.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1295777943
    2012-07-06 05:24 PM
    Hello guys.. can someone share to me the bauhaus font?? thanks!!
    just google it.....
    2012-07-06 05:24 PM
    Thanks Rum, it's good to be back and hopefully not such a long absence this time

make sure to capitalize like this "FR"
    Sup Boston. Nice to see you in the trenches. Hope your well.
    2012-07-06 05:28 PM
    Once again...could anyone tell me how to revert back to my original Siri icon rather than the 'b' ? Thanks..
    @Disney_Nation
    Professional photographer for film production and numerous professional sports franchises....
    'What we do in life, echoes in eternity'
    2012-07-06 05:30 PM
    Once again...could anyone tell me how to revert back to my original Siri icon rather than the 'b' ? Thanks..
    Remove all the "b" images from the com.apple.springboard folder in bundles.

not sure if this was posted earlier but can someone be kind enough to explain how to create 3D icons? been messing around with PS but i can't seem to get it.

Thanks.
    Anyone? Not looking for a detailed explanation. Just a few lines to point me in he right direction would be greatly appreciated. Want to try making some dark icons for the night mod.

Thanks.
    Last edited by will822; 2012-07-06 at 05:47 PM.
    2012-07-06 05:42 PM
    Not to hijack the thread but that poor model is "sickly" thin (look at the wrist and forearms). Not healthy looking at all. It's a shame Hollywood tries to teach our daughters that this is appealing to men. It's just not. Off my soapbox now.

It IS a beautiful graphic though.
    2012-07-06 05:50 PM
    No Problems this end with the update all is good Great work everyone on those icons & widgets now we gotta do them all again x2 lol all good tho. playing with this LS mod, & thanks to all those involved keep up the good work
    Love these, could you share your overlays? Thank you!
    2012-07-06 05:51 PM
    Anyone? Not looking for a detailed explanation. Just a few lines to point me in he right direction would be greatly appreciated. Want to try making some dark icons for the night mod.

Thanks.
    I'll bet if you search YouTube for Photoshop iOS icons you'll find a couple of great tutorial videos. And what does the entry level Photoshop software cost these days?
    Last edited by NewD; 2012-07-06 at 05:54 PM.
    2012-07-06 05:51 PM
    This may have been answered already, but how do I get the temperature format to change from Fahrenheit to Celsius in the Touch Spin LS that Larke posted? I have tried everything.

Thanks in advance
    2012-07-06 05:52 PM
    A 20 picture SB slideshow using a nice fade in/out transition with full credit to Schnedi and Cukheim for the idea and the code, I just made it a little more BOSSified lol you can change your options in the configure me section using ifile and for those looking for other types of pics sorry this one is full of girls.........Boss SB SS.theme.zip
    İ downloaded.i put Boss SB SS.themel forders var stah theme. Not work

Where i must put
    2012-07-06 05:53 PM
    Gone back to basic can some one re-post or guide us to where Pinoys other status bar he shared please not the one in screenshot the round centre one please

How do u get you mmi icon to look like that mines keeps ending up likesboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341586427.074801.jpg
    2012-07-06 05:55 PM
    How do u get you mmi icon to look like that mines keeps ending up likesboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341586427.074801.jpg
    Place the icon in the Icons folder twice. Name one ModMyi.png and the other [email protected]. Turn Summerboard on and respring.
    2012-07-06 05:59 PM
    alt App Store / Facebook / My Store, etc

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-appstore.png

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-facebook.png

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mystore.png

2012-07-06 06:04 PM
    I'll bet if you search YouTube for Photoshop iOS icons you'll find a couple of great tutorial videos. And what does the entry level Photoshop software cost these days?
    I tried googling but could only find tutorials on how to create standard icons. I was looking for some steps on creating the overlapping icons that people use with Summerboard.

Thanks.
    2012-07-06 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD