User Tag List

Here you go!
    2012-07-07 07:30 AM
    Here you go!
    Awesome! Thanks!
    2012-07-07 07:30 AM
    My setup.. thank you fif7y for a very nice theme.. and all the modders and contributors to the thread

Mind sharing that LS?

NVM, found it!
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2012-07-07 at 07:37 AM.
    2012-07-07 07:32 AM
    Is there a way to change the default view in Dacals new touchspin widget?

I'd like to have the clock on first every time I fire up the display
    Did anyone end up figuring this out? This is all I need to complete the way I wish my phone to look/function

Thanks in advance.
    2012-07-07 07:35 AM
    Hello, Can someone please make the weatherbg icon and the weatherbg_night icon for the day mod. It wasn't made for some reason with the day mod.
    2012-07-07 07:42 AM
    Simple.. No widgets today.

Thanks creators

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2012-07-07 08:27 AM
    @KraXik

Look brother, all I know is I bought the theme, had some trouble with the themeit app and came here seeking a little help.
    You attacked me repeatedly without provocation or legitimate cause. I now have my purchased theme installed and I am enjoying it very much.
    My welcome to this group on the other hand, not so much.

I appreciate your zeal to protect an obviously loved and beautifully designed theme, however your voracity in this instance was misplaced and just damned insulting.

You don't know me from Adam, I can dig that, but not everyone is a newb and not everyone is a pirate. Shame you're probably never going to fully get that.

I wish you nothing but the best, and thank you for showing me I have absolutely no need to be here.
    2012-07-07 08:43 AM
    holy crap my name is gold!
    Hasn't taken long either!! Congrats!! Well deserved!! Your work is fantastic!!
    2012-07-07 08:43 AM
    @KraXik

Look brother, all I know is I bought the theme, had some trouble with the themeit app and came here seeking a little help.
    You attacked me repeatedly without provocation or legitimate cause. I now have my purchased theme installed and I am enjoying it very much.
    My welcome to this group on the other hand, not so much.

I appreciate your zeal to protect an obviously loved and beautifully designed theme, however your voracity in this instance was misplaced and just damned insulting.

You don't know me from Adam, I can dig that, but not everyone is a newb and not everyone is a pirate. Shame you're probably never going to fully get that.

I wish you nothing but the best, and thank you for showing me I have absolutely no need to be here.
    Take it to PM. I have proven it from your screenshot. Yes you paid eventually. Still not on in my books.
    2012-07-07 08:53 AM
    Larke , the Dark LS link doesnt seem to work on ur website. directs me to a 404 error. other downloads work fine! plz fix it soon .

and any news on the SD release? we SDs dying for the UI.
    2012-07-07 09:18 AM
    Any word on if anyone is working on fixing the issue with EPHD?

Can anyone tell me why the numbers look like this when I go to type in my passcode? Thx

Here is the pic
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341650767.875518.jpg  
    Last edited by RkoViper81; 2012-07-07 at 09:44 AM.
    2012-07-07 09:37 AM
    Hi Thememaker,

can we make this icons in day and night for the BOSS.IOS Theme

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-appstore.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-cydia.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-facebook.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mylocation.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-preference.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-safari.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-tweetbot.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-whatsapp.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-winterboard.png

Thankx for making this for me and all another users..
    http://dbarevolution.com/

I am Happy to use my iPhone 4 when we have no iphone 5 !!!!
    2012-07-07 09:55 AM
    my setup boss day.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-0sl-day-mod.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-sb-day-mod.png

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-path.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-play-games.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-radio-2.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-real-racing-2-2x.png
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-safari3.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-slopro.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-safari2.png  
    Last edited by eNTer+; 2012-07-07 at 10:02 AM.
    2012-07-07 10:00 AM
    Could someone make an awesome respring image for sbs please?
    2012-07-07 10:03 AM
    can your share the wallpaper and te weather widget...
    Thx MW
    my setup boss day.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-0sl-day-mod.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-sb-day-mod.png

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-path.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-play-games.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-radio-2.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-real-racing-2-2x.png

2012-07-07 10:06 AM
    As much as I'm not a fan of mid screen sb widgets, Larke's is just so good it's hard to resist...

2012-07-07 10:17 AM
    Can you share the boss slider please..

As much as I'm not a fan of mid screen sb widgets, Larke's is just so good it's hard to resist...

2012-07-07 10:20 AM
    Can you share the boss slider please..
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bottombarknobgray-2x.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bottombarknobgreen-2x.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bottombarknobred-2x.png

Credit to the creator
    2012-07-07 10:25 AM
    Can somebody send me the :
    boss.night.iconsTemplates ?

I haven't find it in the update :'(
     MacMini 1.66 GHz intel Core Duo OSX 10.6.8  iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.5  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.11.2 
     iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  iPad Air 16 Go 9.1JB  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 9  iPhone 5S 16Go IOS 8.4 JB  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.4 JB 

iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE
    2012-07-07 10:25 AM
    i put this in the map uiimages..

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bottombarknobgray-2x.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bottombarknobgreen-2x.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bottombarknobred-2x.png

Credit to the creator

2012-07-07 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD