You should add credits to your posts dude
    Added them
    2012-07-19 10:14 PM

Me today very new to boss
    2012-07-19 10:20 PM
    Hi. Can you share this SB? Thanks!
    IMG_0100.jpg picture by egermo78 - Photobucket
    Try one of these I need to learn to name things better for later. Haha. I think the first one has a better set of pix. But I forget.
    Oh, and thanks to Z for the idea for the overlay. And I forget who did the original widget.
    GPS SB Full weather.zip

GPS SB Full weather.zip

Anyone?
    How to install 1.1 true mobile terminal with ephd error

Thnx!
    I had to backup everything EPHD to my comp and then uninstall it from Cydia for it to work. If you go that route, make sure you back up not only the them, but the CK and SB settings as well.

Here are a few icons I've made for Larke's dark red mod
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bossapple-2x.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bossjb-2x.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-chrome-2x.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-iwiki-2x.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-skydock-2x.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-19 at 11:00 PM.
    2012-07-19 10:27 PM
    if u want fisbone, go to page 249 post #4975. credit to rumcajs

its really hard for me to share this because its my ex-gf...LOL! anyway here it is if someone wants it...

[IMG][/IMG]
    You're Ex you are kidding so if it is so delete it from your Phone before it exploded this girl is a bomb
    2012-07-19 11:06 PM

Today's setup. A mix of Fif7y's boss.ios and bluemetals pre-release of Notebook as well as tons of Mods found within this forum credits go to those modders! Thank you!
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR="#ff3399"]
    Devices
    White iPhone 5S 16 gb on 7.04; Aluminum MacBook Air on 10.8.2; White the New iPad 32 gb on 7.0.4 Jailbroken
    2012-07-19 11:14 PM
    I whipped up a few classic mac icons for use with iFile or MobileTerminal, or.. whatever. Anyone like?

not satisfied with these!!
    !modified icons below!
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-oldmac1.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-oldmac-file.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-oldmac-term.png  
    Last edited by atombone; 2012-07-19 at 11:48 PM. Reason: !UPDATED!
    2012-07-19 11:16 PM
    Would it be possible for someone to make a Sky sports football icon for the day mod in the same style as this sky sports news icon.

TIA

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-th_skysports2x-1.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-football.jpg
    2012-07-19 11:23 PM
    Anyone?
    How to install 1.1 true mobile terminal with ephd error

Thnx!
    This is for anyone that previously installed EPHD and has had a problem installing BOSS... The easiest way to get the package to install is to manually download the theme from the site (unecrypted) and then run the following command from either terminal or WinSCP ... just do the following and it will install correctly without removing the other theme.

1. Copy the downloaded package from your PC to the following location on your phone using WinSCP or iFunbox to /var/mobile
    2. Open terminal
    3. Run the following command at the command prompt dpkg -i --force-overwrite (and the name of your .deb file, I renamed mine to just boss.deb). You may get a warning that you are forcing the install, just say yes to that. After that, enjoy the awesome theme that is BOSS

HTH...
    2012-07-19 11:27 PM
    These are much nicer (IMO) whatcha think?
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-oldmac-ifile2.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-oldmac-template.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-oldmac-term2.png  
    2012-07-19 11:50 PM
    if u want fisbone, go to page 249 post #4975. credit to rumcajs

its really hard for me to share this because its my ex-gf...LOL! anyway here it is if someone wants it...

[IMG][/IMG]
    Your ex girlfriend... wow! What is her name, if it's not a secret?
    2012-07-20 12:00 AM
    Hello....can someone post the "boss mod ck" (the dark keyboard)???....so many pages

thanks.
    2012-07-20 12:38 AM

Me today very new to boss
    If you disable your icon labels that will look much better IMO. You won't have things overlapping at the bottom.
    2012-07-20 01:06 AM
    Picture weather forecast on Max's awesome lock !!
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photo-1-.png  
    2012-07-20 01:06 AM
    2012-07-20 01:13 AM
    Still alive...

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-07-20 01:24 AM
    Hey guys , I'm trying to replace my folder Icons but it doesn't seem to work.
    I think I found where to put em ...com.apple.spingboard , but not sure witch on I replace. Help would be appreciated

Thanks
    2012-07-20 01:51 AM
    Hey guys , I'm trying to replace my folder Icons but it doesn't seem to work.
    I think I found where to put em ...com.apple.spingboard , but not sure witch on I replace. Help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Do you have FolderIcons installed from Cydia?
    2012-07-20 01:55 AM
    Do you have FolderIcons installed from Cydia?
    Yes I do , and I also use folder enhancer if it matters.
    2012-07-20 02:09 AM
    You could be understandable how kept silent make to put the weather report of the theme metroon. than you
    Quick video of my current boss.ios setup

Big thanks for all the icon makers for all the hard work you did to make 3 different icon sets for this Awesome theme

The Weather iWidget is converted from a Metroon Tile I made with 1972Petros for the Dreamboard theme Metroon.

The RSS is by Schnedi for the new theme iSTSG TwilightPro (now on cydia) and converted by me to a iWidget.

The Simple time and Calendar iWidgets are by Zooropalg and found on the iWidget thread here at the MMI website.

2012-07-20 02:12 AM
    Yes I do , and I also use folder enhancer if it matters.
    U need to put the icons u want in /var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons. Then u can select in the Settings
    2012-07-20 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD