I will be! I'm going to a Pink day mod, Right night mod and Day mod for bitesms... soon, had surgery on monday and still cant sit at the computer for too long, but i really want to get working on them. And bitesms finally released the beta to include qr and qc in the themes
    I really hope that you have an easy and speedy recovery! I look forward to you pink day mod. I absolutely love and respect your work.
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR="#ff3399"]
    Devices
    White iPhone 5S 16 gb on 7.04; Aluminum MacBook Air on 10.8.2; White the New iPad 32 gb on 7.0.4 Jailbroken
    2012-07-20 07:50 PM
    Me again....

Hello....can someone post the "boss mod ck" (the dark keyboard mode)???....so many pages

thanks.
    2012-07-20 08:00 PM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0048.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0049.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0050.png

Mine today
    2012-07-20 08:50 PM
    day effect, available for download,

Note: e scored their orders in other names, as a second package can update it, thanks for your confidence.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-icons-folders-theme-boss-pack-logo-maurimuy-maurimuy-carpetas-iconos-day.png

Folders: EN Folders EN DAY.rar

Folders: ES Folders ES DAY.rar

Folders: FR Folders FR DAY.rar

Folders: IT Folders IT DAY.rar
    2012-07-20 08:51 PM

Note: e scored their orders in other names, as a second package can update it, thanks for your confidence.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-icons-folders-theme-boss-pack-logo-maurimuy-maurimuy-carpetas-iconos-day.png

awesome THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    2012-07-20 08:53 PM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-guitar.png

here a concept on an icon i wanted to create looking for ideas to improve it. Let me know what y'all think
    2012-07-20 10:07 PM

here a concept on an icon i wanted to create looking for ideas to improve it. Let me know what y'all think
    Looks great!! I would love that in a day mode.
    2012-07-20 10:17 PM

Hey bud, I'm curious if you got my PM
    2012-07-20 10:18 PM

Can u please do some icons for night too...
    2012-07-20 10:45 PM
    Without going through all 400+ pages can someone tell me where the "white version" can be found and also is there an iPad 3 version available yet? I would like to buy both. Thanks!
    2012-07-20 10:55 PM
    Hi,

I have Boss Ipad 3 Lock Screen theme problem, any idea how can I fix?

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0017.png
    2012-07-20 11:15 PM
    Hi,

I have Boss Ipad 3 Lock Screen theme problem, any idea how can I fix?

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0017.png
    Where did you buy the iPad 3 version?
    2012-07-20 11:18 PM
    Where did you buy the iPad 3 version?
    It's on themeit app for a while now
    2012-07-20 11:22 PM

here is a day mod version made it little smaller tell me if you like this one better or the other one

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-guitar2.png

Here is another version of the guitar concept I'm trying

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-drums.png

Here is a drum icon if someone wants it
    Last edited by kaos0311; 2012-07-21 at 12:09 AM.
    2012-07-20 11:26 PM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-stopwatch.png

Here is a stopwatch icon

Message to Larke I hope you get well soon you are a true asset to this blog and the theme community I hope all is well and your work will be missed while you are down, anticipated until your return, and loved when you are back to full strength. Take your time and heal up right.
    Last edited by kaos0311; 2012-07-21 at 01:13 AM.
    2012-07-21 12:44 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-stopwatch.png

Here is a stopwatch icon

Message to Larke I hope you get well soon you are a true asset to this blog and the theme community I hope all is well and your work will be missed while you are down, anticipated until your return, and loved when you are back to full strength. Take your time and heal up right.
    awww thanks so much that's so nice

that stop watch is sweet! wish i needed it

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods
    2012-07-21 01:18 AM
    It's on themeit app for a while now
    How'd you get it, purchase didn't work fr me... Kept saying incompatible device.
    2012-07-21 01:22 AM
    Me again....

Hello....can someone post the "boss mod ck" (the dark keyboard mode)???....so many pages

thanks.
    it included in the theme extras in themeit app just go to manage purchases extras for boss.theme
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2012-07-21 02:04 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-facebook.png

Heres another FB icon to go with 9million others out there
    2012-07-21 02:24 AM
    go to settings>location services> and make sure mylocation is on. try that. and like that other person said if you are on 5.1.1 i believe you need to download the latest deb file. there was a post with instructions, i think her name starts with mama... she wrote clear instructions that will help you out.

So I added the repo http://curry.hitart.com/ and downloaded/installed the MyLocation app. The issue is that MyLocation does not show up when I go to settings>location services.
    2012-07-21 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD