User Tag List

can make the facebook and gameCenter
    pink thank you!
    here is a few variations of the FB typography one i did earlier in the day modboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-fbookpink.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-fbookpink2.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-fbookpink3.png
    2012-07-22 12:32 AM
    Here are a couple tweetbot icons First time recreating a tweetbot.

amazing work as usual Larke.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2012-07-22 12:35 AM
    can make the facebook and gameCenter
    pink thank you!
    And here is a GameCenter oneboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenter.png
    2012-07-22 12:44 AM
    Attachment 601204Attachment 601205Attachment 601206

Here are the ones that were pre made by Larke is this what your looking for or did you want fresh ones built
    this icons i don't like, i want fresh ones =)

Here is a youtube and whatsapp one i made don't know if you'll like it or not.Attachment 601212Attachment 601213

That is an awesome icon don't have tweetbot but its making think about downloading it

thank you so much! i really like this
    2012-07-22 12:44 AM
    And here is a GameCenter oneboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenter.png
    Hope someone does those icons in a baby blue ;
    2012-07-22 01:11 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-t.pngcan make this for pink thank you so much!
    2012-07-22 01:16 AM
    Ok, don't have the energy to put up screenshots, but here are the biteSMS themes you'll need to update to the latest biteSMS beta You may need to clear cache files. There is a folder included that says "add to winterboard" you will need to add and activate the folder inside in winterboard. biteSMS doesn't currently override all of your current theme settings.

boss.BiteSMS.day.mod
    boss.BiteSMS.day.mod Pink
    boss.BiteSMS.night.mod Red

if you find any errors or things that don't look right, please email me [email protected] or send a PM or something Thanks

As I've posted in twitter, and places, I may or may not do other color mods I have a whole ton on my plate right now and about to have more, (and still recovering from surgery) so I can only come up with stuff as I have time! But I hope to!

another tweetbot requested:
    Last edited by larke; 2012-07-22 at 01:41 AM.

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods
    2012-07-22 01:26 AM
    Ok, don't have the energy to put up screenshots, but here are the biteSMS themes you'll need to update to the latest biteSMS beta You may need to clear cache files. There is a folder included that says "add to winterboard" you will need to add and activate the folder inside in winterboard. biteSMS doesn't currently override all of your current theme settings.

boss.BiteSMS.day.mod

if you find any errors or things that don't look right, please email me [email protected] or send a PM or something Thanks

As I've posted in twitter, and places, I may or may not do other color mods I have a whole ton on my plate right now and about to have more, (and still recovering from surgery) so I can only come up with stuff as I have time! But I hope to!

Thank youu
    2012-07-22 01:44 AM
    Thanks Larke like the bite theme and your icons.
    Dont work to hard.
    2012-07-22 01:59 AM

boss.BiteSMS.day.mod

Great job! Thank you for your hard work! I hope you are doing well and not working too hard after your surgery!!
    2012-07-22 02:00 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenter2.png

I tried messing around a little get a look like the original game center icon but I'm not sure i think i messed this one up not liking it too much but figured i would post it and y'all decide.
    2012-07-22 02:02 AM
    wow, this look very good
    2012-07-22 02:04 AM
    I dl the bubbles zip and it only shows up for a second when unlocking the phone? It never shows on the sb any ideas?
    2012-07-22 02:09 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenter-baby-blue.png

Hows this.
    2012-07-22 02:11 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenter-baby-blue.png

Hows this.
    Looks great bro!last request how bout it in night mod?and the others you did??
    2012-07-22 02:12 AM
    Looks great bro!last request how bout it in night mod?and the others you did??
    send me the list of all the ones you want in night and baby blue and i will get to them
    2012-07-22 02:14 AM
    send me the list of all the ones you want in night and baby blue and i will get to them
    Awesome thank you ill pm you a small list

Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342920799.054538.jpg  
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2012-07-22 at 02:33 AM.
    2012-07-22 02:15 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenter2.png

I tried messing around a little get a look like the original game center icon but I'm not sure i think i messed this one up not liking it too much but figured i would post it and y'all decide.
    that's totally cute! i'll add that as an alt

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods
    2012-07-22 02:48 AM
    Awesome thank you ill pm you a small list

Here what i got so farboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenternm.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mail.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-music.png
    2012-07-22 03:33 AM
    Here what i got so farboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gamecenternm.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-mail.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-music.png
    Thank you sir
    2012-07-22 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD