User Tag List

Please!Icon 3D games "Gangtar Rio" and "Horn". thanks.
    here is Gangstar Rio icons

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gangstar-day.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gangstar-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gangstar.png

Good day~
    2012-09-12 10:22 AM
    [QUOTE=yakitori2009;6674990]here is Gangstar Rio icons

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gangstar-day.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gangstar-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-gangstar.png

Love your icons bro. Is there a way I can please get a 3d Dallas cowboys night icon
    2012-09-12 10:46 AM
    Where can I find the boss day color keyboard? Thanks.
    2012-09-12 11:23 AM
    Where can I find the boss day color keyboard? Thanks.
    boss day mod ck.rar
    2012-09-12 12:46 PM
    Hi any chance a Photoshop wizz can take the bar off this wallpaper "the one above the dock"

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-09-12 01:09 PM
    This is me today

Just looking for a cool Zepplin logo that says Richard to match the theme "any takers" ?

The best theme by far
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-09-12 04:24 PM
    @Yaki..
    Thanx for the icon n zeppelin.

Need another favour, could u do these in nite mod too.
    Thanx again my friend!
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-dropbox.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-tv.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-winterboard.png  
    2012-09-12 04:59 PM
    yeah dude thx a lot

Theme > Bundles> UI Chat Kit > balloons 1&2

If I remember correctly
    yeah dude thx a lot
    2012-09-12 10:31 PM
    please 3d icon for kik
    iPhone 4 Running on 5.1.1

I'm not rich so I don't need to buy a new phone with only little thing changes.
    2012-09-12 11:34 PM
    Does anybody know which image is the status bar in the spotlight page it's currently a transparent one and I would like to change it to a dark transparent one but can't find the image
    2012-09-12 11:34 PM

Thanks to FIF7Y, Max Pain, phil73 and all Creators !!!
    Can SomeOne Please Tell me the name Of this SB and LockScreen Thank You Bunches!
    2012-09-13 04:15 AM
    [QUOTE=pnunez1310;6674997]
    here is Gangstar Rio icons
    Love your icons bro. Is there a way I can please get a 3d Dallas cowboys night icon
    here is your requested icon

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-dallas.png

Cheers^^
    2012-09-13 05:32 AM
    Please, icon game "Horn". Thanks!!!
    2012-09-13 05:46 AM
    @Yaki..
    Thanx for the icon n zeppelin.
    Need another favour, could u do these in nite mod too.
    Thanx again my friend!
    here is your request

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-drop-box.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-tv.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-winterboard.png

credit to their original makers
    2012-09-13 05:55 AM
    Please, icon game "Horn". Thanks!!!
    here is your icons request

Horn
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-horn-day.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-horn-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-horn.png

cheers~
    2012-09-13 07:47 AM
    Yakitori Can you make me a Zepplin ...not sure if that's different from a Carrier Logo , because before my comp crashed I had never heard of the other.
    Back when my comp was up & running I had MANY things i had collected for my phone that was deleted from my comp including my Carrier Logo ...or Zepplin whatever they are called these days....lol

I had one that was just like my signature pic of "Devilman" without the little Devil guy or the "Z" on the end.
    I can't remember who originally made it for me (if that person remembers, please let me know) nor can I remember the name of the font that was used (if anyone knows the font name, please let me know)

If you could reproduce this as closely as possible, same colors, & gradients an so on that would be AMAZING.

Thank You in advance...& Keep up the awesome work!
    Hello DEVILMAN, what a short memory you have. Now you do not remember, who made your signature; jejejejejeje it not I who made ​​your signature and until I made some wallpapers. That my friend have a bad memory.
    Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 2012-09-13 at 08:00 AM.
    2012-09-13 07:53 AM
    Hello DEVILMAN, what a short memory you have. Now you do not remember, who made your signature; jejejejejeje it not I who made ​​your signature and until I made some wallpapers. That my friend have a bad memory.
    Haven't seen you on this theme, but the other night I was on BREED & when I saw your name I thought... Hey, isn't that the guy who made my sig" , but as you know that thread is pretty much dead, so...lol

Thanks again for making it originally...like I said I lost EVERYTHING when my comp crashed. lol

PLUS, it was over 7 months ago ...lol
    2012-09-13 10:01 AM
    please 3d icon for kik
    here is your 3D icon

KIK

120 x 120 pixels

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-kik-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-kik.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-kik-day.png

Cheers^^
    2012-09-13 02:37 PM
    A new dock ! I thinks it looks cool but I would like to know your thoughts.

Still waiting for a cool looking Zepplin logo to finish off "Hint Hint"
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-09-13 04:17 PM
    I will really appriciate if someone knows. Why my phones. Always lag or slow when im using Animated SB weather. Any idea guys?
    2012-09-13 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD