2012-06-25 12:50 AM
    Think Im good for today....gonna stick it out like this

Oh yeah and heres my LS btwCredit to @crazy(gps base) and @FIF7Y for this awesome theme!!

To change the message uptop where it says MAXPA1N open the LockBackground.html and search <div id="message"><span>MAXPA1N</span> youll see where and change it to whatever you like....If you dont want to use my alt slider parts just rename the Bundles folder and respring.You can also use a user selected wall in place of the weather image just add none to display:; for the #weather values in the html(at the bottom) and delete the none from display:none; for the #picture1 values..........thats about it...enjoy my friends

boss.MPLS1.theme.zip
    Finally....took you long enough....lol
    2012-06-25 12:51 AM

Oh yeah and heres my LS btwCredit to @crazy(gps base) and @FIF7Y for this awesome theme!!

To change the message uptop where it says MAXPA1N open the LockBackground.html and search <div id="message"><span>MAXPA1N</span> youll see where and change it to whatever you like....If you dont want to use my alt slider parts just rename the Bundles folder and respring.You can also use a user selected wall in place of the weather image just add none to display:; for the #weather values in the html(at the bottom) and delete the none from display:none; for the #picture1 values..........thats about it...enjoy my friends

boss.MPLS1.theme.zip

Looks awesome bro! You still making amazing mods and stuff for themes! Its good to be back on iPhone and back on a classy theme! Btw would u mind sharing that SB widget also? Looks dope bro! Hope you been well btw, I haven't been on modmyi in a while but shady is back!!
    2012-06-25 12:51 AM
    Happy as a Larke lol
    ha ha cute ;D

Here are my Macciti icons. If you prefer the other I will tinker with it for you. Also thanks for the Bits. All look great.

oh those are good! I was just liking the orange tie

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods
    2012-06-25 12:52 AM
    Now all we need is a perfect Boss ringtone for the theme. Any ideas anyone? Something unique and catchy.
    This one will do for me

2012-06-25 12:53 AM

boss.MPLS1.theme.zip
    THANK YOU!!!!

looks awesome!!!!

2 questions

how to show weather in Celsius? Cant seem to find it in lockbackground

and springboard mod??
    2012-06-25 12:54 AM
    Thanks Larke for the widget(s). I will stay on classic style as usual

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0031.png
    2012-06-25 12:55 AM
    Looks awesome bro! You still making amazing mods and stuff for themes! Its good to be back on iPhone and back on a classy theme! Btw would u mind sharing that SB widget also? Looks dope bro! Hope you been well btw, I haven't been on modmyi in a while but shady is back!!
    Had to do it!!HaHa what up bro!!Good to see ya

SB mod is by @Larke posted a few pages back!
    2012-06-25 12:56 AM
    Awesome max.. Just about
    To go bed and you release this Beauty thanks a lot

boss.MPLS1.theme.zip

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2012-06-25 12:56 AM
    2012-06-25 12:57 AM
    THANK YOU!!!!

looks awesome!!!!

2 questions

how to show weather in Celsius? Cant seem to find it in lockbackground

and springboard mod??
    Config.js in the scripts folder

Dang T your on a tear bro love it!!Trying to save as many as I can lol

Finally....took you long enough....lol
    :P
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2012-06-25 at 12:59 AM.
    2012-06-25 12:57 AM

SB mod is by @Larke posted a few pages back!
    Thanks man good to be back! Absolutely kickass mods bro!
    2012-06-25 01:02 AM
    Look who's back!
    2012-06-25 01:03 AM
    Luft5 i have a question How you managed to put an image into the frame like this ??

Nice one

Love this one yo :

SB widget works just fineThanks Larke!

Max can you please share your you tube icon. Thanks in advance
    2012-06-25 01:05 AM
    Looks great brother....

How did you add the clockify theme?
    2012-06-25 01:06 AM
    Can someone make some settings icons(the icons on the side of the app in the settings app) for these apps Unfold
    UnLockFX
    SleepFX
    PasswordPilot Pro
    IntelliscreenX
    inPulse
    Infinite Tweet
    My Assistant
    PkgBackup
    IconControl (if you can)
    Gridtab for safari
    Deck
    Clockify
    ayecon
    Assistant Extensions
    CleverPin
    Appcent
    AnyAttach
    Airblue
    Airblue Sharing
    Aero

and can someone provide me with some clockify themes and how to install them,iam a bit of a noob(sorry)
    2012-06-25 01:09 AM
    Can someone fix this status bar? Silver version needs to be more lighter, this way clock is hardly readable.
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1340575891.018908.jpg  
    2012-06-25 01:11 AM

boss.MPLS1.theme.zip
    Thanks for sharing Max. This is bad ***!!!!!
    2012-06-25 01:12 AM
15,485 ... 1151596061626371111161561 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD