Hi any chance somebody can reupload this please
    Heres my SB mod...........gps weather..........enjoy yall

boss.MPSB.theme.zip
    2012-11-28 07:48 PM
    link is dead
    2012-11-28 08:07 PM
    es posible hacer un icono similar en purple ???? pero el hombrecito que lleve un iphone en las manos

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-phonev1.png

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2012-11-28 08:17 PM
    Hi max can you please reupload this
    Widget. Many thanks
    2012-11-28 08:21 PM
    If someone plz help....I have a request. I want 2 icons in night 3d mode... Google translator and converter
    Thx in advance.
    here's one of the requested,regards

2012-11-28 08:59 PM
    here's one of the requested,regards

Thxxxxx...
    2012-11-28 09:03 PM
    Hi max can repost this widget.
    2012-11-28 09:19 PM
    Im trying to purchase this theme. I downloaded ThemeIt via the themeit repo, launched it and set up an account. It then took me to the sign-in page, but touching the password/e-mail fields does not do anything (keyboard does not pop up)

Ive tried rebooting and disabling ColorKeyboard (worth a shot right?) but same result. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated

Oh, and iPhone 4S ios 5.1.1
    Apparently I will not be purchasing this theme
    2012-11-29 12:43 AM
    color keyboard shouldnt have to do with it
    try creating an account through the site, than the app
    then just log in
    2012-11-29 06:59 AM
    Turn auto login to "off" then restart the app. The input fields will then be responsive to tap
    2012-11-29 07:10 AM
    I thought i would share my layout at the moment.

Thanks to Bente for the amazing little man icons, I am still missing a couple and maybe she could help me out

Stunning work

. I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-11-29 06:04 PM
    Hi Richard... I'm working on MMI for you, but I'm not sure.. let me know what you think...

240X240
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-modmyi1.png
    2012-11-29 06:59 PM
    Hi Richard... I'm working on MMI for you, but I'm not sure.. let me know what you think...

240X240
    Shaweeeeeeet
    2012-11-29 07:31 PM

240X240
    que bonito ............

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2012-11-29 08:48 PM
    I thought i would share my layout at the moment.

Thanks to Bente for the amazing little man icons, I am still missing a couple and maybe she could help me out

Stunning work

Like ur wallie😃😃
    Mind sharing it??
    The whole setup with the clock looks clean and nice!!
    Were's it from??
    Tia
    Johnny
    2012-11-29 10:41 PM

240X240
    As always

The icons are amazing, it would be nice to see what it would be like with the MMI logo where the paint tins are ? Just a thought.

I really appreciate the work you are doing, and if you get chance to finish my homescreen off with a SMS, and the repo we don't talk about that would be amazing. But I don't want to push my luck.

Keep up the amazing work you have amazing PS skills

-------------------------------------------------

Regarding my WiFi and my clock.

The Wifi is from another theme and I can't remember where it's from lol. And the clock is a widget that I have changed around. And once again I can't remember which one as I change a lot of them for my own liking.
    So it would not be fair for me to post them as I could not give the credit to the original creator. But if you PM me I will share them with you.

Hope you understand and glad you like it
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-11-29 11:00 PM
    maybe like this?....

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-modmyi.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-modmyi1.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-modmyi2.png
    2012-11-29 11:56 PM
    Simple is sometimes better, thank you!!
    You're welcome! Here's the other one you asked for (Earn to Die):

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-earntodie.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-earntodie_day.png
    Last edited by CD5000; 2012-11-30 at 12:38 AM.
    2012-11-30 12:23 AM
    Mod Icons JLauncher

Replace icons x SSH

Library/AplicationSupport/jlauncher

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-jlauncher-app-theme-deb-repo-download-icon-boss-ios-cydia-cracked-maurimuy-maurimuy.png

Download: Mediafire
    2012-11-30 02:25 AM
    Turn auto login to "off" then restart the app. The input fields will then be responsive to tap
    I just installed ThemeIt again to see if this would do the trick, and no dice

I clicked Account and entered my username and password. It then takes me to a page with my username already entered, and a blank box for password and e-mail. Auto-Login is toggled to Off by default. Touching the text boxes has no response.

If I try to purchase a theme and click Paypal button, I get error message "bad client id"

This is the third time Ive reinstalled ThemeIt, specifically because Im interested in this theme alone. So far Im not a fan of this app, I just want the theme
    2012-11-30 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.