Thanks for the reply, would you know how to change the status bar white with a differnt color font?
    2013-02-23 02:10 AM
    That is so weird. I just unselected everything else on winterboard and only selected default unmodified boss.theme. I can still reproduce it.

It only happens when I'm past the lockscreen and using my phone. If a call comes in, my answer and decline buttons do not line up and are off as in the screenshot above.

Can you screenshot yours when you get a chance? I want to try and get to the bottom of this if possible. Thanks.
    Well I bought callbar and bc of it, I can't take screenshots of incoming calls on springboard or lockscreen, when I attempt to do so, the first time, the call is ignored & the 2nd time I attempt to take a screenshot, the call is declined.

But I did notice my phone apparently has the same issue as your phone 😕.... I disabled all the themes in winterboard & still having that same issue.

Can you send me a screenshot of your winter board settings? I tried everything last night and yes I had summer board on.

And just to clarify I SSH the icons into the themes folder correct?
    Lynx,

Let me know if you were able to get the pink mod working.
    Last edited by Jersey Girl; 2013-02-23 at 02:26 AM.
    2013-02-23 02:19 AM
    Thanks for the reply, would you know how to change the status bar white with a differnt color font?
    You would need a white image of a status bar first. If your search the thread for Elilab, he has a photobucket link with a lot of images and icons
    2013-02-23 03:10 AM
    [QUOTE=AWSUM;6776383]

Is this lockscreen available on themeit?
    2013-02-23 08:40 AM
    But I did notice my phone apparently has the same issue as your phone ��.... I disabled all the themes in winterboard & still having that same issue.
    Thx for checking.
    Huge thanks to anyone that can try and figure out a fix for this:

2013-02-23 08:42 AM
    [QUOTE=htrantk;6776958]

Is this lockscreen available on themeit?

Yea...its LS Serenity by Schnedi!
    On Cydia!!
    2013-02-23 11:08 AM
    can someone do a screenshot of the boss.ios themed widget send icon in the settings that show on the pic!? i have to know how the boss icon looks like. appreciate any help. thx a lot folks.

Attachment 623300
    com.apple.SocialWeeApp - [email protected]
    2013-02-23 11:45 AM
    I have follow your instrustion but the icon in setting still not change anything else i miss out?
    You may also need com.apple.Notessettings and put [email protected] in there as well
    2013-02-23 01:59 PM
    Thanks for the update...got my sexy calc were there any more updates on it? I didn't see a change log...
    2013-02-23 02:58 PM
    Thx for checking.
    Huge thanks to anyone that can try and figure out a fix for this:

I believe that stuff is in the com.apple.TelephonyUI bundle. The two phone glyphs are [email protected]~iphone.png and [email protected]~iphone.png. I'm not quite sure about the two "shadows" or whatever that are underneath the buttons.
    2013-02-23 06:02 PM
    Does any1 knows why when i open up my compass the background is>

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imagewhenopencompassapps.jpg.png

but i open up boss theme in ifile bundles com.apple.compass the compass [email protected] is >

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageincompassbundles.jpg.png

expertsss....pls help thanx
    2013-02-23 06:17 PM

How to Remove -> Slide To View
    2013-02-23 06:30 PM
    Gran trabajo muy bonito
    can you share the clock and the phone icon please?
    TIA!
    2013-02-23 06:32 PM
    Does any1 knows why when i open up my compass the background is>

but i open up boss theme in ifile bundles com.apple.compass the compass [email protected] is >

expertsss....pls help thanx
    I'm no expert but the file background for the compass is only a iphone 4 resolution. Was that in the base theme or the iphone5 ios6 add on?
    2013-02-23 06:32 PM
    can you share the clock and the phone icon please?
    TIA!
    refers to these?????

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-reloj.png

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-icon2xqz.png

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2013-02-23 06:38 PM
    Has anyone did this SB in Day Mod? boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-homescreen.jpg
    2013-02-23 06:46 PM
    I'm no expert but the file background for the compass is only a iphone 4 resolution. Was that in the base theme or the iphone5 ios6 add on?
    How shall i say this. Ok, juz bought an ip5 and download it as usual thru themeit. Don know is it the base theme or ip5 ios6 add on. N i beleive its not the boss ip5 patch coz its doesnt have the compass bundle in it. Hopes this helps.

@nwmtnbiker
    Do u have this problem?
    Last edited by conflict73; 2013-02-23 at 07:29 PM.
    2013-02-23 06:51 PM

How to Remove -> Slide To View
    I think that is in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/yourlanguage.lproj/SpringBoard.strings. Or, if you're using biteSMS, it would be in the biteSMS app folder in /var/stash/Applications/biteSMS.
    2013-02-23 06:54 PM
    Eric , This file I read it three times but Failed to find anywhere such words very strange
    2013-02-23 07:29 PM
    Eric , This file I read it three times but Failed to find anywhere such words very strange
    Hmm...what is the "slide to view" for? Did you get a pic sent to you? Do you use biteSMS?
    2013-02-23 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD