Tkhx
    Iconoclasm.
    2013-03-06 09:24 PM
    update or to not update...that is the question
    2013-03-06 09:25 PM
    Iconoclasm.
    I have a iphone 5 and inconoclasm crash everytime :/
    2013-03-06 09:26 PM
    the update changelog only says revision fix, so it's not that big of an upgrade it seems.

can anyone with sufficient PS skills change the color of this file, to match the bitesms boss mod blue bubble?

File: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-greenbubbleout-2x.png

I would like my whatsapp to look like bitesms.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bitesms.png
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-whatsapp.png

I dislike the green bubbles in the original boss whatsapp mod. I lost my old mod when I switched to my new iphone 5 on monday
    Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-45938995830472166870.png  
    Last edited by NinoMH; 2013-03-06 at 09:56 PM.
    2013-03-06 09:33 PM
    the update changelog only says revision fix, so it's not that big of an upgrade it seems.

can anyone with sufficient PS skills change the color of this file, to match the bitesms boss mod blue bubble?

File: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-greenbubbleout-2x.png

I would like my whatsapp to look like bitesms.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-bitesms.png
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-whatsapp.png

I dislike the green bubbles in the original boss whatsapp mod. I lost my old mod when I switched to my new iphone 5 on monday
    How's this?

Does it crash every time you enable it? Or something else?
    Attached Images boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-greenbubbleout-2x.png 
    Last edited by EricB78; 2013-03-06 at 10:44 PM.
    2013-03-06 10:40 PM
    How's this?
    That is perfect, thank you so much!

Could I trouble you with another one? This one in a light grey. Thanks in advance! boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-graybubblein-2x.png
    2013-03-06 11:22 PM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0613.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0614.png Gods Among Us Setup........
    2013-03-06 11:29 PM
    How's this?

Does it crash every time you enable it? Or something else?
    i install the tweak and he crash.
    2013-03-06 11:34 PM
    That is perfect, thank you so much!

Could I trouble you with another one? This one in a light grey. Thanks in advance! boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-graybubblein-2x.png
    Good?
    Attached Images boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-graybubblein-2x.png 
    2013-03-06 11:36 PM
    can anyone help me out...i am trying to change the icons for winterboard and evernote and they dont seem to be changing, and all my other icons have...TIA
    2013-03-06 11:37 PM
    @Erayser...havebeen working on the ribbonx LS you posted yesterday. Had a lot of editing of photo's to do as want photo's of the wife and kids (wouldn't get away with the naked chicks), all went well as was loading the lockscreen html to ensure all were edited correctly, but now Ive uploaded it to the phone and enabled in WB, only the top right photo shows up. Thought it may be because the other photo's were too large, but resized all and still same probs.
    Photo's are:
    bottomleft=87.1kb
    bottomright=80.1kb
    mid=169kb
    topleft=128kb
    topright=15.4kb

All are jpg's. Not wure whether it's important to mention, but the middle image is showing a cloud and underneath the weather is shown, could this be clashing with the photo
    Thanks in advance
    Also, have disabled button and time in springtomoze, but how do you get rid of ot saying springtomize on the slider, it either seems to have the option for springtomize, or the time...I want neither

can anyone help me out...i am trying to change the icons for winterboard and evernote and they dont seem to be changing, and all my other icons have...TIA

make sure you've typed the name EXACTLY as is on your iphone 'WinterBoard'
    Last edited by Bashyman; 2013-03-06 at 11:58 PM.
    2013-03-06 11:37 PM
    Are you paying for it? If you get one of the pirated versions that could cause it to crash.
    2013-03-06 11:39 PM
    Are you paying for it? If you get one of the pirated versions that could cause it to crash.
    Who me? I've paid for my theme
    Sorry, just realised you were addressing someone else
    Last edited by Bashyman; 2013-03-06 at 11:46 PM.
    2013-03-06 11:42 PM
    Iconoclasm works perfect on the iphone 5. I have two iphones 0 problem.

Who me? I've paid for my theme
    Sorry, just realised you were addressing someone else
    Think he was talking to Sonic
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-03-06 11:45 PM
    make sure you've typed the name EXACTLY as is on your iphone 'WinterBoard'[/QUOTE]

yes i did that. still doesnt work
    2013-03-07 12:00 AM
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0613.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0614.png Gods Among Us Setup........
    Nice job... Looks great!
    2013-03-07 12:33 AM
    How the hell do you install mods? I can't find any instructions on how to do this.
    2013-03-07 01:35 AM
    Thanks, I found a clock hand and redone it in PS but I'd still like to see what those gold icons would look like hint, hint lol.....
    2013-03-07 02:17 AM
    Can anyone please help me out? I see everyone with these great 3d icons. Where do you get them and then how do you replace the old one with the new 3d ones? Thank you in advance.
    2013-03-07 02:53 AM
    Can anyone please help me out? I see everyone with these great 3d icons. Where do you get them and then how do you replace the old one with the new 3d ones? Thank you in advance.
    Here's a good spot to start with getting icons:
    Boss IOS Photos by elilab | Photobucket

also you can find good sets here:
    iLarke - Unique iPhone Themes

For these icons to be right, you need to use Summerboard. So, you need to of every icon. One named AppName.png and one named [email protected]. The AppName part needs to be EXACTLY how it's displayed on your phone. These icons will be placed in an "Icons" folder in your boss theme. Once you've done this, turn on the Summerboard option inside Winterboard. Make sure your boss theme is enabled. Respring and you should be good to go.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2013-03-07 at 05:32 AM.
    2013-03-07 04:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD