hey guys i just got this theme and i need help whenever i to the themeitapp and want to install the new update or download the theme extras i get this boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0283.png and nothing happens just stays there for ever and doesn't finish the process. i would love it if i could get some help. please and thank you.
    2013-03-22 11:20 AM
    hey guys i just got this theme and i need help whenever i to the themeitapp and want to install the new update or download the theme extras i get this boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0283.png and nothing happens just stays there for ever and doesn't finish the process. i would love it if i could get some help. please and thank you.
    Turn force install on in settings of themeit app
    2013-03-22 11:27 AM
    Could someone make me a purple icon boss day for photos???? thanks in advance

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2013-03-22 01:05 PM
    i have enabled night mod but the Maps icon didn't change, still the default one shows up.. i have checked the bundle and the night icon was there, alone.. how to fix this? tia..
    no great shakes but good enough..
    2013-03-22 01:08 PM
    has to appoint whether [email protected] , ​[email protected]
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 2013-03-22 at 01:12 PM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2013-03-22 01:09 PM
    has to appoint whether [email protected] , ​[email protected]
    three (3) icon names you mean?

[email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]

am i right?
    2013-03-22 01:14 PM
    2 names [email protected] , [email protected]

2013-03-22 01:15 PM
    still not working
    2013-03-22 01:20 PM
    did you respring???

2013-03-22 01:21 PM
    did you respring???
    yeah, a number of times, even used Springtomize to reload settings and render the icons but it didn't change the Maps icon..
    2013-03-22 01:24 PM
    Hi,

could someone help me with creating an Microso*** Exchange icon? I only found the chrome and pink icon frame, but not the normal, day and night mod frames. (Icon: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-microsoft-exchange-icon.png

If someone with PS skills could create me such an icon, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Cy1
    2013-03-22 01:28 PM
    yeah, a number of times, even used Springtomize to reload settings and render the icons but it didn't change the Maps icon..
    I also a problem, I thought that was the solution but you can not sorry

2013-03-22 01:36 PM
    Hoping someone can help. I'm having an issue with the SB weather widget I'm using. Have a look at the time in widget in the picture below (sorry it's tough to see on the background image).

Attachment 627283
    You'll notice it should say "010:01 am" but it says "010:1 am". for the first 9 minutes of every hour, the clock seems to be missing the zero in the minutes section. I hope that makes sense? If anyone has seen this before or has any suggestions on how to fix, it would be greatly appreciated.
    How do you get the reflection in the dock?
    2013-03-22 02:20 PM
    YOU actibar in winterboard PinoyBits.theme.zip

2013-03-22 02:22 PM
    How do you get the reflection in the dock?
    It's the Pinoy Bits theme. Thanks to Sharon for posting the link.
    2013-03-22 03:17 PM
    Did anyone figure out how to get the music (in app theme/now playing) working on the iPhone 5? Have never got it working...and I did try the iPhone 4 patch...any ideas?
    2013-03-22 04:06 PM
    Here's the link to all the chrome icons I have made including framework and frame empty.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/demzy1edheobkm6/3qKrFnAZGd#/

Looks awesome, down to share those icons?

As for that LS, it's Boss LockScreen Widget by SchmilK

Can be found here -- Theme it – Blog » Blog Archive » Boss User Mods

But the one you posted is a modified version of this LS, someone must have modded it to add more features
    2013-03-22 06:24 PM
    Did you respring through WinterBoard?
    2013-03-22 06:52 PM
    Hi,

could someone help me with creating an Microso*** Exchange icon? I only found the chrome and pink icon frame, but not the normal, day and night mod frames. (Icon: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-microsoft-exchange-icon.png

If someone with PS skills could create me such an icon, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Cy1
    Just a very simple icon, hope you like them.

Microsoft Exchange

120 x 120 pixels

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-me-day.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-me-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-me.png

Cheers~
    2013-03-22 07:08 PM
    slightly off topic: If anyone has come across with download sites such as "Survey" and can open them to write me a private message
    2013-03-22 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD