Hi guys Does anyone know why my maps and weather wont fully open when i use this theme ? Do i need to update the ios? jist bought it through cydia same email as se7en. Cheers
    2012-07-08 03:31 PM
    does it open with no theme enabled?
    Hi guys Does anyone know why my maps and weather wont fully open when i use this theme ? Do i need to update the ios? jist bought it through cydia same email as se7en. Cheers
    2012-07-08 03:33 PM
    The fix for the GPS weather has been sent to Eric.
    2012-07-08 03:34 PM
    awesome Jenn
    The fix for the GPS weather has been sent to Eric.
    2012-07-08 03:37 PM
    does it open with no theme enabled?
    Yes mate not just with no theme enabled maps n weather open with evrying else including se7en with inav just as soon as i put on senses (just senses hd) they wont open.
    2012-07-08 03:40 PM
    i dont know why, but there seem to be many weird issue with this theme which is really bothering me. Anyone has any idea?
    Yes mate not just with no theme enabled maps n weather open with evrying else including se7en with inav just as soon as i put on senses (just senses hd) they wont open.
    2012-07-08 03:58 PM
    i dont know why, but there seem to be many weird issue with this theme which is really bothering me. Anyone has any idea?
    I have 0 issues with this theme bro!! Dont know what to tell ya. He may want to do a reboot and try or wipecache that may help!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2012-07-08 04:13 PM
    1st. can you try to uninstall clockify? that tweak is buggy.
    2nd. download this Info. plist (attached) and replace the original one inside Library/Themes.xxxxx/Senses HD.theme

Attached Files
    2012-07-08 04:25 PM
    I only had one issue with this theme, it was with the sc4's theme, it downloaded fine, went into the right folder i could see it with ifunbox but it would not show up in the settings for some reason, so i just switched the files with se7ens and that did the trick, i checked the info.plist, i matched it with one i replaced it with and it looked fine, didn't seem anything was missing, weird.
    2012-07-08 04:48 PM
    I only had one issue with this theme, it was with the sc4's theme, it downloaded fine, went into the right folder i could see it with ifunbox but it would not show up in the settings for some reason, so i just switched the files with se7ens and that did the trick, i checked the info.plist, i matched it with one i replaced it with and it looked fine, didn't seem anything was missing, weird.
    Click rename...and just add ".theme" to it...works for me!

I didn't read all your post....that, it's all fine maybe some others!
    Last edited by [email protected]!MO; 2012-07-08 at 05:57 PM.
    2012-07-08 05:51 PM
    Here's two icon versions for Xbox.

2012-07-08 06:15 PM
    Jim i dont have clockify and swappin plist didnt help and reboited was first thing i did is it because im on 5.0.1?
    2012-07-08 06:16 PM
    Hmm, i guess this only affects the HD version of this theme? I have no issues at all with the SD version. There has to be a common tweak or app installed on these phones to make it buggy.
    2012-07-08 06:22 PM
    i dont think so, all i know is 100s of ppl are using SENSES right now, and plenty of them are still one 5.0.1 too, and so far i only heard few cases which having this rebooting issue. So dependency wise, i still cant conclude it caused by a theme bro. Just do nnot know what is the real issue here yet
    Jim i dont have clockify and swappin plist didnt help and reboited was first thing i did is it because im on 5.0.1?
    2012-07-08 06:39 PM
    i dont think so, all i know is 100s of ppl are using SENSES right now, and plenty of them are still one 5.0.1 too, and so far i only heard few cases which having this rebooting issue. So dependency wise, i still cant conclude it caused by a theme bro. Just do nnot know what is the real issue here yet
    Rebooted after replacin info.plist n they open now mate top man jim !! Thanks you!!
    2012-07-08 06:45 PM
    Here's two icon versions for Xbox.

Nice icons thanks for sharing!!

Rebooted after replacin info.plist n they open now mate top man jim !! Thanks you!!
    Try this inside senses theme theres a folder name Fallback just rename or put an x at the end and see if that works!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2012-07-08 06:46 PM
    Click rename...and just add ".theme" to it...works for me!

I didn't read all your post....that, it's all fine maybe some others!
    yeah it's all good now, thanks anyway bud
    2012-07-08 07:00 PM
    good deal. wonder what it is. I have had absolutely no issues with any of Jim's themes. glad you got it sorted tho. ericB nice job on the springboard mod, and thanks bomb mom for the help.

Max, awesome lockscreen. always tight and clean work from you. always thankful. hope everyone has been having a good weekend.
    2012-07-08 07:12 PM
    Hi, could i please have this icons made i suck at this, i'd really appreciate it.

iconoclasm layout maker, icon thief, music box, live365, and icleaner.i'd be very thankful, thank you very much.
    Theres an iCleaner icon on page 23 post #451
    2012-07-08 07:25 PM
    Hi, could i please have this icons made i suck at this, i'd really appreciate it.

iconoclasm layout maker, icon thief, music box, live365, and icleaner.i'd be very thankful, thank you very much.
    Icon Thief:

Live365:
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-07-08 07:28 PM
2,490 ... 3139404142435191 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD