ok this was almost a deal breaker for me, However i found that the purchases in newsstand are actually apps in there own right so i can add them to the quick launch and we are good to go
    2012-08-03 04:21 PM
    ok this was almost a deal breaker for me, However i found that the purchases in newsstand are actually apps in there own right so i can add them to the quick launch and we are good to go
    Awesome! Glad you figured it out man!
    2012-08-03 06:31 PM
    Bought this theme earlier this evening, and let me just say this is the greatest theme I've ever had the pleasure to use. I've been in the game a long time, and this is world class theming. Seriously mate!! Really, really well done. Congrats.

Regards,

Reeco
    Last edited by reeco; 2012-08-04 at 02:25 AM.
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2012-08-04 02:13 AM
    So could I use this theme on my iphone4? Please say yes!
    2012-08-04 02:18 AM
    no
    2012-08-04 02:23 AM
    So could I use this theme on my iphone4? Please say yes!
    Lol!!... No. An iPhone couldn't do this theme justice. There's just too much

Bought this theme earlier this evening, and let me just say this is the greatest theme I've ever had the pleasure to use. I've been in the game a long time, and this is world class theming. Seriously mate!! Really, really well done. Congrats.

Regards,

Reeco

I appreciate that!!! It was a HARD few months of work and no sleep or family time for me while making this.
    I'm very happy everyone seems to be very pleased with it.
    I will be continuing updates on this constantly and treating it like software and not a theme. I have a few BIG things I plan to add and hope to have an update up by Sunday.
    Last edited by thefinga; 2012-08-04 at 03:12 AM.
    2012-08-04 03:02 AM
    How do I exit dream board? There's only the osxpad theme ad some other one. But no normal mode
    2012-08-04 04:40 AM
    How do I exit dream board? There's only the osxpad theme ad some other one. But no normal mode
    Hit on the trash bin on the main screen last icon in the dock which takes you back to dreamboard themes....hit the first one (Default) which will take you back out of dreamboard.

Hope that's what you were asking.
    2012-08-04 04:58 AM
    I absolutely love this theme, probably the best iPad theme I've had. I have a question, is there a way to rotate the theme because I have my iPad in a case and it's upside down when I stand it up. I have looked through the theme and can't seem to find it. If it isn't a feature I think it would be a nice addition. Thanks.
    2012-08-04 05:17 AM
    I absolutely love this theme, probably the best iPad theme I've had. I have a question, is there a way to rotate the theme because I have my iPad in a case and it's upside down when I stand it up. I have looked through the theme and can't seem to find it. If it isn't a feature I think it would be a nice addition. Thanks.
    It can't rotate and I apologize for that. It was a decision I made after careful consideration based on what was best for the theme.
    Some of the functionality I created would not be possible and I think landscape mode replicates a Mac experience better than portrait.
    2012-08-04 05:31 AM
    Love the theme. I know it's a lot of work but do u plan to allow it to rotate in landscape for smart cover users? If not its cool. Also any plans to go full retina, thanks.
    2012-08-04 06:06 AM
    Hit on the trash bin on the main screen last icon in the dock which takes you back to dreamboard themes....hit the first one (Default) which will take you back out of dreamboard.

Hope that's what you were asking.
    Yah you hit it right on the nose only the default option isn't their :/
    2012-08-04 06:06 AM
    Yah you hit it right on the nose only the default option isn't their :/
    I've seen that happen before to people.. Try reinstalling DreamBoard and see if that works

Love the theme. I know it's a lot of work but do u plan to allow it to rotate in landscape for smart cover users? If not its cool. Also any plans to go full retina, thanks.
    I plan to continue to upgrade graphics along the way and get it mostly Retina ready. I have some graphics optimized for retina but not all. It will get there.

I plan to always experiment with rotation options, but only if I can do it without taking anything away from the theme.
    Last edited by thefinga; 2012-08-04 at 06:34 AM.
    2012-08-04 06:32 AM
    I don't know why I didn't think of that, I usually trouble shoot pretty good. Thanks bro
    2012-08-04 06:55 AM
    In regards to rotation, Frank. I believe he wanted a 180 rotation so that it's still landscape but the other way around. The functionality would remain the same.

In normal smart covers I wouldn't recommend using the iPad in this orientation anyways because a hard tap could cause your iPad to fall over if you're not careful, but this is something you could look into doing.
    2012-08-04 07:52 AM
    Finally got it.
    For whatever reason dreamboard(default) is only installed in var/mobile/library/dreamboard, however you need it in /library/dreamboard
    If anybody else has this problem just copy and paste it into the last directory.
    2012-08-04 07:56 AM
    It can't rotate and I apologize for that. It was a decision I made after careful consideration based on what was best for the theme.
    Some of the functionality I created would not be possible and I think landscape mode replicates a Mac experience better than portrait.
    Yes I completely agree about that I wouldn't want it in portrait either I think it would take away from the theme but I was only asking to rotate it 180 and stay in landscape mode. If that's possible it would be helpful for me because I use a book book with it and when I pop it up to use the keyboard it's upside down.
    2012-08-04 02:37 PM
    Finally got it.
    For whatever reason dreamboard(default) is only installed in var/mobile/library/dreamboard, however you need it in /library/dreamboard
    If anybody else has this problem just copy and paste it into the last directory.
    DreamBoard's directory to add themes is at $ROOT/DreamBoard or var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/ if that's what you were asking for.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2012-08-04 02:45 PM
    DreamBoard's directory to add themes is at $ROOT/DreamBoard or var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/ if that's what you were asking for.
    I wasn't asking a question I was just stating that igot it figured out. Thanks for your reply though
    Basically to be able to see your default selection in dreamboard it needs to be added to BOTH directories not just the one in var/mobile/library/dreamboard
    Which is what is installed via cydia
    2012-08-04 05:27 PM
    I wasn't asking a question I was just stating that igot it figured out. Thanks for your reply though
    Basically to be able to see your default selection in dreamboard it needs to be added to BOTH directories not just the one in var/mobile/library/dreamboard
    Which is what is installed via cydia
    I believe they're the same directory, and one is an alias, or something like that.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2012-08-04 06:05 PM
583 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD