I just added a Springboard Slide Show widget. The download link on the first post
    2012-09-10 09:45 PM
    Everything looks amazing. How do you install the slideshow? Thanks
    2012-09-11 09:43 PM
    Everything looks amazing. How do you install the slideshow? Thanks
    Thank u very much
    1. you can install it from Cydia
    2. or you download the file I posted, place the Ambreil iPad SS into var/stash/Themes and enable it inside of Winterboard
    2012-09-12 03:48 AM
    I just added a Springboard Slide Show widget. The download link on the first post
    Freaking cool
    2012-09-26 05:11 PM
    Tried to write you a "thanks and praise" email through Cydia App but not sure if you got it. This is one of the most, if not the most, complete theme that I've ever found and used.....can't stress how much I really like it!

One question: The text under the icons is small (for my eyes) and therefore hard for me to read without squinting big time. How can I increase the size?
    2013-01-27 08:11 AM
    Tried to write you a "thanks and praise" email through Cydia App but not sure if you got it. This is one of the most, if not the most, complete theme that I've ever found and used.....can't stress how much I really like it!

One question: The text under the icons is small (for my eyes) and therefore hard for me to read without squinting big time. How can I increase the size?
    Thanks bro i got one the otherday and replied back maybe it went to spam mail

on the lables
    you can SSH or use iFile to go to var/stash/Themes/Ambriel iPad open up the info.plist and edit it.... look for

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> position:absolute;
    height: 15px;
    margin-left: 0px;
    margin-top: -1px;
    font-size: 9px;
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    word-spacing: -1px;

(Change the font-size from 9 to a larger number) do the same thing on ...

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> position:absolute;
    height: 15px;
    margin-left: 0px;
    margin-top: -1px;
    font-size: 9px;
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    word-spacing: -1px;

or u can simply delete that info.plist from the theme and it will go back to regular stock lables
    2013-01-27 08:28 PM
    I Just got this one updated to support IOS6 get it now it works on ALL ipads!
    2013-02-08 06:47 PM
    Not all icons are themed in ios6
    Someone know what i can do?
    2013-02-09 10:27 AM
    Not all icons are themed in ios6
    Someone know what i can do?
    Same here on iPad mini. I'm missing:

- Camera
    - Contacts
    - Reminder
    - Game Center
    - Cydia
    - Winterboard
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb
    2013-02-09 06:13 PM
    Sorry about those icons, I worked on those last night and sent an update to mmi. hopefully they work this time
    2013-02-09 10:10 PM
    Thanks for the update. The icons works fine!

... I just found one little problem. In settings the icon for Picture Frame (in german: Bilderrahmen) is not correct. All other are ok. Look at the screenshot:

Ambriel iPad Theme 1, 2 &amp; 3-ambriel.jpg
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb
    2013-02-10 05:18 AM
    This theme is beautiful! Only problem is I found 2 apps iFile and DisplayRecorder aren't themed otherwise its just perfect! Ambriel iPad Theme 1, 2 &amp; 3-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360478364.597325.jpg
    2013-02-10 07:39 AM
    Thanks for the update. The icons works fine!

... I just found one little problem. In settings the icon for Picture Frame (in german: Bilderrahmen) is not correct. All other are ok. Look at the screenshot:
    Oops I missed e non @2x image on that one Thanks for the heads up

This theme is beautiful! Only problem is I found 2 apps iFile and DisplayRecorder aren't themed otherwise its just perfect!
    I had that same issue last go around they all theme great on iPad 3 but like to never got it to theme in iPad 1&2. And now firmware update and and doing it again. I don't have an iPad 1or2 or mini to go through that trial n error to get it working

If anyone gets the ifile icon to skin for non retina iPad. Please post it up here.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2013-02-10 at 08:10 AM.
    2013-02-10 08:06 AM
    I got the ifile icon to theme Ambriel iPad Theme 1, 2 &amp; 3-image.jpg you need all those icons listed

On a separate note, can someone please post the zeppelin logo? It wasn't in my download. Also I'm tying to download the bite SMS theme, but I can't on my iPad mini bc it says I have to purchase the iPhone version to download it. Any SD bitesms theme will work on the iPad mini
    Last edited by TheBeastSS2; 2013-02-11 at 01:21 AM.
    2013-02-11 01:15 AM
    here is the fixed (non retina) settings icon for picture Frame

place it into var/stash/themes/Ambriel iPad theme/Bundles/com.apple.Preferences

I got the ifile icon to theme Ambriel iPad Theme 1, 2 &amp; 3-image.jpg you need all those icons listed

On a separate note, can someone please post the zeppelin logo? It wasn't in my download. Also I'm tying to download the bite SMS theme, but I can't on my iPad mini bc it says I have to purchase the iPhone version to download it. Any SD bitesms theme will work on the iPad mini
    awesome can u send me your icons for iFile so i can drop them in the theme please. thats just crazy all of theme have to done is not like that on the iPad 3 & 4

here's Ambriel biteSMS theme
    Attached Images Ambriel iPad Theme 1, 2 &amp; 3-pictureframe.png 
    Attached Files
    Last edited by flybritn; 2013-02-11 at 08:09 AM.
    2013-02-11 08:03 AM
    Hey I was wondering if there will be a pink theme for the Ipad?
    2013-02-12 06:06 PM
    Bought this on Cydia and i'm loving it, installed the Slide show from the first page and that makes it even sweeter. Just needs a nicer lockscreen to make it perfect .
    2013-02-13 01:08 AM
    Hey Flybritn
    Will this theme run on the ipad mini??
    TIA
    is this wallpaper inculed in the theme?
    if not can you share it?

TIA

This theme is beautiful! Only problem is I found 2 apps iFile and DisplayRecorder aren't themed otherwise its just perfect! Ambriel iPad Theme 1, 2 &amp; 3-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360478364.597325.jpg
    Last edited by fup4000; 2013-02-21 at 03:15 PM.
    2013-02-21 03:13 PM
    Hey I was wondering if there will be a pink theme for the Ipad?
    I don't plan on doing a pink anytime soon.

Hey Flybritn
    Will this theme run on the ipad mini??
    TIA

is this wallpaper inculed in the theme?
    if not can you share it?

TIA
    Yes it works on the mini. & yes that is one of the wallpapers
    2013-02-21 05:48 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD