Enfinity, I know what you mean and I apologize. This is your work and you are trying to develop something as awesome as the Windows Phone 7 and 8 themes and there is no reason to mix them.
    FaresismaiI, thanks but I have yet a 3gs and the iwphone 8 theme is not compatible with it. But my renew time is near, so I am not sure if I am moving to a lumnia 920 or iphone 4s. I do a lot of stuff with the iphone i know cant be done with windows phone, but the screen size, the live tiles, some apps put them in a balance.
    Think that Metroon is better than OS7 and maybe deserved an update.
    Honestly, I would rather see a metroon update as well, but End, it your decision what you want to update and put out. I love your work and I will take what I can get.
    2013-02-06 10:11 PM
    Honestly, I would rather see a metroon update as well, but End, it your decision what you want to update and put out. I love your work and I will take what I can get.
    Sure, I know a lot of people think that, and a WP7 theme isn't going to blow anyones mind now. But again, I absolutely love the WP7 interface, it's in my opinion the best UI out there, and now that I have the coding skills and Apple released the right devices, I can finally bring it to iOS in it's full glory. Keep in mind that I mostly make these themes for myself, and I really feel like doing this now
    2013-02-06 10:26 PM
    Sure, I know a lot of people think that, and a WP7 theme isn't going to blow anyones mind now. But again, I absolutely love the WP7 interface, it's in my opinion the best UI out there, and now that I have the coding skills and Apple released the right devices, I can finally bring it to iOS in it's full glory. Keep in mind that I mostly make these themes for myself, and I really feel like doing this now
    Oh of course, if you don't like doing something, you're not gonna want to do it. And like I said I'll take what I can get. And I agree with you on the windows interface, but there were just things in metroon that I thought were awesome (mainly the side to side scrolling and the desktop button). If I could I'd lock paragon and metroon in a closet until they squirted out a bastard child of awesomeness, lol.
    2013-02-06 10:37 PM
    Hello End. I am with you about OS7. I found myself sounding off about the use of the icons/folders paradigm on a small screen. Frankly, this doesn't respect the phone medium... OS7 (and later versions) respect the human that needs to interface with their device. After my ranting, I went online and found an interview with the designer of the lumia line of phones and they nearly verbatim repeated my points.

Anyway. I am very excited for the OS7 release. I only hope that you keep the ability to have transparent tiles with a wallpaper. The lack of this feature in OS7 native is the ONLY thing I don't like.

Cheers,

Ryan Clark
    2013-02-06 10:39 PM
    +1 and well said. OS7 Revive blew Metroon out of the water in my opinion. Can't wait for Paragon!

Thanks again End!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2013-02-06 10:47 PM
    OS7:Revive FTW Paragon also!
    2013-02-06 10:48 PM
    If I could I'd lock paragon and metroon in a closet until they squirted out a bastard child of awesomeness, lol.
    Lmfao
    2013-02-06 11:22 PM
    Do whatever you want End, I just miss metro so much! Best themes out there!

Enfinity, I know what you mean and I apologize. This is your work and you are trying to develop something as awesome as the Windows Phone 7 and 8 themes and there is no reason to mix them.
    FaresismaiI, thanks but I have yet a 3gs and the iwphone 8 theme is not compatible with it. But my renew time is near, so I am not sure if I am moving to a lumnia 920 or iphone 4s. I do a lot of stuff with the iphone i know cant be done with windows phone, but the screen size, the live tiles, some apps put them in a balance.
    Think that Metroon is better than OS7 and maybe deserved an update.
    I was thinking of moving to windows phone as well, but got an iPhone 5 due to the lack of a nice Nokia phone on Verizon. I would say make the switch, but wait a month or so, because Nokia is about to release the thinner, lighter successor to the 920 at mobile world congress.
    Last edited by ByteArt; 2013-02-06 at 11:28 PM.
    2013-02-06 11:26 PM
    I agree.
    2013-02-07 12:03 AM
    Man I can't wait for any metro style theme you decide to update first. My phone seems so wrong without one of your themes.
    2013-02-07 01:20 AM
    This probably won't happen, but here's an idea:
    What if the arrow on the main screen was an option, & if you turned it off, the tiles automatically resized to fit the screen, effectively combining wp7 & wp8 into the same theme.
    2013-02-07 09:04 AM
    Can't wait for this and OS7! Got everything back on my iphone 5 that was on my iphone 4, now I'm just missing these two themes. (Excited)
    2013-02-07 10:06 AM
    Hope this is coming soon. Can we get a progress update?
    2013-02-07 03:21 PM
    Using OS7 revive 2.0.1 in ios 6.1 for now until the update. Liked more Metroon, but dont want to switch back to 5.1.1 so this is the best choice. Trying to create a multiple flip live tile but this is just a preview.

2013-02-07 05:02 PM
    Is dreamboard working on iOS 6.1?
    2013-02-07 05:36 PM
    Using OS7 revive 2.0.1 in ios 6.1 for now until the update. Liked more Metroon, but dont want to switch back to 5.1.1 so this is the best choice. Trying to create a multiple flip live tile but this is just a preview.

looking good
    2013-02-07 05:49 PM

What tweak is that pop up at the beginning of the video?
    2013-02-07 06:10 PM
    This comes with the ios on settings, assistive touch, just replaced the images here: file://localhost/System/Library/CoreServices/AssistiveTouch.app/
    /System/Library/CoreServices/AssistiveTouch.app

I changed this two images:
    NubbitCenter~iphone.png
    MenuSquareNubbit~iphone.png
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2013-02-07 at 08:43 PM.
    2013-02-07 06:59 PM
    Thank
    2013-02-07 07:14 PM
    Yup. 2 more days, then I can show you what OS7 looks like on the iPhone 5
    So today then?
    2013-02-08 07:31 AM
1,501 ... 19272829303139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD