Not really a priority, sorry. If I'm going to include it, it's most likely not going to be in the initial release

The Apple settings app

Anyways, still making good progress.

Is that a Superbrothers wallpaper? Very nice.
    2013-03-08 11:07 PM
    Not really a priority, sorry. If I'm going to include it, it's most likely not going to be in the initial release

The Apple settings app

Good taste in UI, good taste in games, good taste in wallpaper. End is the James Bond of themers
    2013-03-08 11:09 PM
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, I tried going through as many pages of this as possible and couldn't find an answer, but what's the difference between Strife and OS7 Revive or is that just the new name?
    Last edited by Eccentrikit; 2013-03-09 at 02:30 AM.
    2013-03-09 02:22 AM

The Apple settings app

wow, that just looks gorgeous, can't wait to have OS7 on my iPhone again... and btw I think Strife sounds really cool

quick question, what are you planing to do with the camera shortcut? maybe sth like "swipe LockScreen up to unlock, swipe LS down for Camera"?
    2013-03-09 11:47 AM
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, I tried going through as many pages of this as possible and couldn't find an answer, but what's the difference between Strife and OS7 Revive or is that just the new name?
    Strife is coded from scratch, has new features and is more efficient. If you've used OS7:Revive before, you'll notice the difference. And the name change is mostly due to the fact that OS7 was Wynd's project and Revive was built on top of it, but this has nothing to do with Wynd's work

wow, that just looks gorgeous, can't wait to have OS7 on my iPhone again... and btw I think Strife sounds really cool

quick question, what are you planing to do with the camera shortcut? maybe sth like "swipe LockScreen up to unlock, swipe LS down for Camera"?
    Since WP7 has a dedicated camera key, I was thinking about having to press and hold a volume key to launch the camera. Don't know yet if I can make this happen though.

And here's another thing regarding the lock screen, because I've been getting this question ever since OS7: yes, it'll have the bouncing animation

Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] Paragon-e6hajem.gif  
    2013-03-09 12:31 PM
    Can't wait for this!!!!
    2013-03-09 01:46 PM
    Some observations...

I noticed you have metrotube in your video. I did a lot of searching and all I could find was this app for WP proper, nothing for iOS.
    Also the speed of the animated effects seem a little slow. Is this because of normal OS7 behavior, your interpretation, or just for the video to show the effect?
    2013-03-09 02:12 PM
    [QUOTE=EndFinity;6791779]Not really a priority, sorry. If I'm going to include it, it's most likely not going to be in the initial release

Right on, just thought I'd ask. Everybody's got little things that they love about your themes, and that was one of mine. keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on this one.
    2013-03-09 03:00 PM
    Your going to just have to quit with these teaser vids @end! You are giving me anxiety waiting for this amazing theme.
    2013-03-09 03:02 PM
    Strife is coded from scratch, has new features and is more efficient. If you've used OS7:Revive before, you'll notice the difference. And the name change is mostly due to the fact that OS7 was Wynd's project and Revive was built on top of it, but this has nothing to do with Wynd's work

Since WP7 has a dedicated camera key, I was thinking about having to press and hold a volume key to launch the camera. Don't know yet if I can make this happen though.

And here's another thing regarding the lock screen, because I've been getting this question ever since OS7: yes, it'll have the bouncing animation

Bro... This is really shaping up to be an epic theme!endfinity you are truly a genius in the ios wrelm lol
    2013-03-09 03:55 PM

I mean, just tell people to set an activator motion for it. That's what activator is for.
    2013-03-09 04:45 PM

Hey End.
    I'm an avid user of Intelliscreen, so is there any way you can provide a version without the Lockscreen?
    Many Thanks!
    2013-03-09 06:58 PM
    I mean, just tell people to set an activator motion for it. That's what activator is for.
    Sure, but I don't know how well it would fit in in terms of animations and so on. But it is an option in case I can't get it done in time

Hey End.
    I'm an avid user of Intelliscreen, so is there any way you can provide a version without the Lockscreen?
    Many Thanks!
    You'll be able to turn it off
    2013-03-09 09:28 PM
    Day by day i get more excited with this theme
    End, the theme will be on cydia or in the themeoutlet store?

Thanks
    2013-03-09 10:57 PM
    Will the lockscreen passcode work like wp8 where you swipe up .... And will it also look like the wp8 passcode screen or the apple one ? ............ P.S great work so far...really looking forward to this theme
    2013-03-10 01:26 AM

Any Chance of having the lockscreen work well with a passcode, hopefully the same way WP7 does? This is the one thing about lockscreen tweak stuff is that they never have a fluid passcode experience.

But the theme does look amazing yet again.
    Creator of LockHTML 2

Visit LockHTML Forum Page Here
    2013-03-10 01:45 AM
    Will the lockscreen passcode work like wp8 where you swipe up .... And will it also look like the wp8 passcode screen or the apple one ? ............ P.S great work so far...really looking forward to this theme
    Any Chance of having the lockscreen work well with a passcode, hopefully the same way WP7 does? This is the one thing about lockscreen tweak stuff is that they never have a fluid passcode experience.

But the theme does look amazing yet again.
    I'm working on something. Not promising anything yet tho

EDIT:

Well, there goes my Sunday afternoon lol. But hope you like it

Last edited by EndFinity; 2013-03-10 at 10:26 PM.
    2013-03-10 03:28 PM
    Thank you so much .... That lockscreen exactly want I meant .... Looks terrific .... Really appreciate you taking the comments we make on board ... Keep up the good work ... Looks terrific so far
    2013-03-10 11:23 PM

EDIT:

Just when you thought it was already awesome enough. End comes back and tops that... It's INSANE!
    2013-03-10 11:28 PM

EDIT:

I don't use the pass code but that's insane
    2013-03-10 11:36 PM
1,501 ... 32404142434452 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD