I have already my money ready to buy it and sell my 4s after ! But the new lumia 920 is really tempting me . Wireless charging , new optic and photo processing mechanism , etc etc , but if I get one it need to be unlock otherwise it won't fit to my phone provider . .
    2012-09-07 09:25 PM
    So, who's getting an iPhone 5?
    I'll probably stick with my 4S. How about you?
    2012-09-08 03:07 AM
    I am! I cannot wait! I skipped on the 4S, but I will use my lovely upgrade on the iPhone 5
    2012-09-08 05:00 AM
    So, who's getting an iPhone 5?
    i wouldn't be surprised If I get both the iphone 5 and Lumia 920 I'm crazy like that
    2012-09-08 02:03 PM
    Took my mom's 4S as my first smartphone, and immediately put OS7Revive on it.
    This is a seriously quality piece of work. Got so used to it that I was sad to hear OS6 was coming out and you had left OS7R, but then I saw this and it totally made my month.

So, seriously, thanks for this End. You're the best.
    2012-09-08 06:09 PM
    I'll probably stick with my 4S. How about you?
    I'll be getting it for sure. I have a Lumia 900 right now, it's decent, but not very good. And my iPod Touch 4th gen doesn't really do it for theming anymore. The only thing that would possibly make me change my mind is if Apple decided to stay with the 512 megs of RAM. Otherwise I'll be getting it when the jb comes out, at latest
    2012-09-08 06:43 PM
    I'll be getting it for sure. I have a Lumia 900 right now, it's decent, but not very good. And my iPod Touch 4th gen doesn't really do it for theming anymore. The only thing that would possibly make me change my mind is if Apple decided to stay with the 512 megs of RAM. Otherwise I'll be getting it when the jb comes out, at latest
    Apple needs to step up their game for RAM, for sure. 512 is ok, but some phones out there have one or two gig's. The 900 looks very nice and I like the exterior feel of it; it's almost like a built in case. Do you have a tablet (an iPad or something)?
    2012-09-08 07:32 PM
    so you release it when the i5 comes ? is it also usable on the iphone 4 ? / IOS 5
    2012-09-08 08:06 PM
    so you release it when the i5 comes ? is it also usable on the iphone 4 ? / IOS 5
    The first post says exclusively for iOS 6. It should be for all iOS 6 compatible phones then.
    2012-09-08 08:07 PM
    Apple needs to step up their game for RAM, for sure. 512 is ok, but some phones out there have one or two gig's. The 900 looks very nice and I like the exterior feel of it; it's almost like a built in case. Do you have a tablet (an iPad or something)?
    Seriously!
    2012-09-08 08:13 PM
    Definitely. Yeah, I like it as well, feels very nice in the hand. No, I never really saw a reason to buy one. I had the opportunity to play with an iPad multiple times, it never really appealed to me. The Microsoft Surface does seem interesting though. I might just have to pick it up if/when there's a mod to make Win8's Metro interface less ugly. Why do you ask?

No. I can only begin beta testing when the next iPhone and iOS 6 hits. It'll take longer to actually release it.
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-09-08 at 09:14 PM.
    2012-09-08 09:07 PM
    Definitely. Yeah, I like it as well, feels very nice in the hand. No, I never really saw a reason to buy one. I had the opportunity to play with an iPad multiple times, it never really appealed to me. The Microsoft Surface does seem interesting though. I might just have to pick it up if/when there's a mod to make Win8's Metro interface less ugly. Why do you ask?
    The surface does look nice, but the app market is lacking. Hopefully that starts to step up. The keyboard cover looks really neat.
    2012-09-08 10:28 PM
    The surface does look nice, but the app market is lacking. Hopefully that starts to step up. The keyboard cover looks really neat.
    The lacking app market isn't my problem, I only use like 3 apps other from the 1st party ones. What bothers me is that Microsoft doesn't provide a service for people without a credit card, like me, to pay through other methods like Apple does. Also, all of MS's services related to music don't work where I live.

On topic, apparently MS confirmed custom hubs for WP8, let's see how that turns out: Support custom Hubs
    2012-09-09 01:04 PM
    There is really a fight going in my mind as of which phone will get my attention more . I own some hardware from apple like my atv , iPad 2 my wife i4 , and soon a Mac . In my mind it is already almost decided that I want the i5 regardless of what they will announce , just because I'm a fan . But ( BUT ) as my wife will only let me get one of both phone , and the fact that the lumia is looking like a pretty damn compromise to the i5 , with all his cool feature like camera , wireless charging , 4.5 screen , lag free device , an the fact that I'm sporting the iOS 6 beta on my i4s and I'm not jailbreaked yet , ( yes I'm missing this feature , and yes I'm really a customization addict ) it make me realize that I can live without any tweak .
    So in that way the lumia look kind of good enough for me and plus , if they get custom hub !!!

IF apple get a camera and photo software and hardware radical change that would equal the lumia ( since some reviewer are saying it take the best shot yet on the market ) and iOS 6 get a better update further more then beta 4 with map optimized better battery management , then I will made my mind for the i5 but there is always still a BUT .
    Only the future will tell me or better yet apple in 3 and half day .

What im really searching is the WOW factor and the lumia already got my attention so ...
    2012-09-09 01:39 PM
    The lacking app market isn't my problem, I only use like 3 apps other from the 1st party ones. What bothers me is that Microsoft doesn't provide a service for people without a credit card, like me, to pay through other methods like Apple does. Also, all of MS's services related to music don't work where I live.
    Only three?! Whoa.

On topic, apparently MS confirmed custom hubs for WP8, let's see how that turns out: Support custom Hubs
    That's good news!
    2012-09-09 07:43 PM
    can you not publish an test version for users? or is it so instable that it might kill your phone ?
    2012-09-09 09:03 PM
    can you not publish an test version for users? or is it so instable that it might kill your phone ?
    You'd need iOS 6, which is still in beta
    2012-09-09 09:39 PM
    You'd need iOS 6, which is still in beta
    I'm a developer... And I've got LOTS of space.
    2012-09-09 10:08 PM
    Won't break your phone, but won't be very usable at this time. I will not start a public beta for this, however, I will select a few testers once iOS 6 final hits

Only three?! Whoa.
    Only one of which I use often. So yeah, not a heavy app user at all
    2012-09-10 02:47 PM
    Won't break your phone, but won't be very usable at this time. I will not start a public beta for this, however, I will select a few testers once iOS 6 final hits

Only one of which I use often. So yeah, not a heavy app user at all
    Sweet hope im one
    And yeah i use 4 apps besides the native ones that come stock..im not too huge into apps but the ms marketplace is a bit lacking
    2012-09-10 03:27 PM
1,501 ... 567891757 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD