The new animation is basically like the old one, only that you can see the app list flipping in as well when you quit out of an app, and yes, I did add it.
    You'll be able to turn off the lockscreen
    End Great design! I just downloaded today after a year of using Strife. I use IntelliscreenX exclusively, so how do we turn off the lockscreen as you just mentioned here?
    2013-11-23 12:12 AM
    End Great design! I just downloaded today after a year of using Strife. I use IntelliscreenX exclusively, so how do we turn off the lockscreen as you just mentioned here?
    You can either use my addon for Settings downloadable here, or directly edit the plist itself:

- Open up /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/Paragon/Info.plist in iFile or something like that
    - Change the ShowsLockscreen key to NO and save
    - Respring
    - ???
    - Profit!

Not sure if you know about it or not, but here's the link to the new thread for Paragon:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...6-release.html
    2013-11-23 12:19 AM
    awesome. Many thanks. I knew I was missing something. Is there a way to get the weather on the lock screen? If so, then I may not need the IntelliscreenX.
    2013-11-23 12:43 AM
    Yep! Drifter made a widget a while back for the lockscreen somewhere in the other thread; just drop it into the com.apple.weather tile folder, and select it either under my Settings (HTML Lock app), or change the key LiveLockApp in the Info.plist to com.apple.weather

EDIT: Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to push my addon, just thought it would be easier to give both instructions!
    2013-11-23 12:47 AM
    gutted to see on cydia this is not supported on IOS 7?
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/
    2013-12-22 04:53 PM
    Hopefully will be back when this is updated to support the new ios 7 jailbreak that came out today as i am in progress of changeing my cydia icon
    2013-12-22 09:17 PM
    Hopefully will be back when this is updated to support the new ios 7 jailbreak that came out today as i am in progress of changeing my cydia icon
    you mean like more of a IOS 7 style
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/
    2013-12-25 02:17 AM
    I don't think it's going to happen unless dreamboard is updated. Looked today at the last time it was updated and it was in 2011. Hopefully the developer is still looking after it. Or some new app that can run dreamboard themes will come out
    2014-01-01 08:16 AM
    I don't think it's going to happen unless dreamboard is updated. Looked today at the last time it was updated and it was in 2011. Hopefully the developer is still looking after it. Or some new app that can run dreamboard themes will come out
    You guys should switch to the other board. End is active in that one and he said something about making them work independently, whatever that means
    2014-01-03 03:20 AM
    Other board?
    2014-01-03 03:58 AM
    The "Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]" board. This one was for the preview
    2014-01-03 07:30 AM
    so i got the new beta dreamboard that is updated for ios 7 and i tried installing paragon but i got a missing plist error. how would i go about fixing that?
    2014-01-15 02:21 AM
    so i got the new beta dreamboard that is updated for ios 7 and i tried installing paragon but i got a missing plist error. how would i go about fixing that?
    Endfinity is currently updating the theme. As I understand it, it currently does not work on iOS 7
    2014-01-15 08:40 PM
    Endfinity is currently updating the theme. As I understand it, it currently does not work on iOS 7
    thanks, i was wondering if he had any plans of updating it. i figured there probably wasnt a quick fix
    2014-01-15 11:37 PM
    It works perfect well.
    Just the lockscreen its not working but everything else works flawless
    2014-01-28 12:42 AM
    Guess who else is back!!! ilovemyiPhone4!!!! Haha!!! Dont worry END im not here to cause no forum beef got too much going on in my life outside of work to even be on here theming any icons for this like before on OS7 revive but just wanted to say great job on this! Always been a windows phone style fan and now with IOS7 ui looking similar to windows together with this im lovin it even more but cant wait till the lock screen works on ios7 aswell. Glad to see you didnt let go of this theme.
    2014-01-29 02:06 AM
    In IOS7, I can't seem to edit the tiles properly. I can resize and move them, but reloading the theme or trying to pin an app to the homescreen causes them to reset to their default locations and sizes and does not pin the app.
    2014-02-01 08:20 PM
    It's a permissions issue. Thought newest update fixed that. You should head over to the non preview thread. That one is more active and this question has been answered there many times
    2014-02-01 09:42 PM
    It's a permissions issue. Thought newest update fixed that. You should head over to the non preview thread. That one is more active and this question has been answered there many times
    Alright, where can I find this non-preview thread? Sorry, I'm new here.
    2014-02-01 09:48 PM
    Try this
    http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=828700
    If it don't work then sorry I'm on mobile so best I can do right now. The answer is in the last few pages.
    2014-02-01 11:09 PM
1,501 ... 256573747576
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD