probably 2 weeks or less depending on my work load.

The dark version is pretty much just going to changing the Blue to a charcoal grey. I'll get you the codes asap.
    2012-08-29 12:50 AM
    probably 2 weeks or less depending on my work load.

The dark version is pretty much just going to changing the Blue to a charcoal grey. I'll get you the codes asap.
    Looking forward to it, Z
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-08-29 12:54 AM
    A "few" more icons... OK, OK, I went a little @pe$h1t with the chrome icons, sorry, but I just found so many that I liked:

PerPageHTML:

Photobucket:

Chrome:

2012-08-29 03:09 AM
    lol great icons! I see what you mean about the Chrome icons! And they all do look very very nice!

I'm working on that dark version now.
    2012-08-29 08:41 PM
    lol great icons! I see what you mean about the Chrome icons! And they all do look very very nice!

I'm working on that dark version now.
    Thanks. I was starting to get a little worried, seeing as no one posted anything since yesterday. I know we all have lives, work, family, etc. I just want to see this theme take off! Anyway, I'm about to post a modified, cleaned up rather, version of the LS I put up earlier. Don't forget to shoot me the codes for the dark version.
    2012-08-29 08:54 PM
    Thanks. I was starting to get a little worried, seeing as no one posted anything since yesterday. I know we all have lives, work, family, etc. I just want to see this theme take off! Anyway, I'm about to post a modified, cleaned up rather, version of the LS I put up earlier. Don't forget to shoot me the codes for the dark version.
    Yeah I hope it takes off too, People around here have there own threads so they kinda sit tight in there own places. plus its summer time and from my understanding it slows down a bit during the summer and spring time.

myidevice.fr ( a french site) just did a little article on Madison HD..... big thanks to them for that. Madison HD article

Just have to keep pushing along with Madison. I'm very proud of this theme and it has gotten alot of good compliments

I'm also working on a new SB widgeet like Madisons for Kobalt HD
    Last edited by ZFrost; 2012-08-29 at 09:23 PM.
    2012-08-29 09:20 PM
    Here's a version of the GPS AniWeather LS I posted a few pages back. After taking a good look at the first one, I realized there were some changes that needed to be made.

MadisonHD_AniWeather LS 1.2.1.theme.zip
    2012-08-29 09:40 PM
    oooooo thats very very nice Mc. I think i'm going to have to get my hands dirty and make a mod like
    2012-08-29 10:24 PM

credits & thanks to ZFROST for this awesome complete theme
    madison hd aniweather ls: credits to mmcneil thanks for sahring it bud
    2012-08-30 02:36 AM
    wow great vid and big thanks for doing it.
    2012-08-30 03:01 AM
    wow great vid and big thanks for doing it.
    you welcome bud
    2012-08-30 03:09 AM
    Just bought this theme great theme man

Any chance of a progress loader & iMessage bubbles? The SMS & iMessage is the same...

& just some stuff I saw that wasn't themed

Last edited by DefJammable; 2012-08-30 at 03:34 PM.
    2012-08-30 03:18 PM
    I normally don't do the progress loaders since there is no point in it and its just another load on WB to override the original images.

I'm not sure what you mean about the sms and imessenger? there themed.

Some of the settings you have there unthemed is because i don't have "enhanced folder" ect... so I don't no the bundle id's or image names to theme.
    2012-08-31 01:57 AM
    iMessage & SMS themed meaning both different. You have em as the same colors

Most themes have em has blue for iMessage & green for SMS

I would understand some of the cydia settings not being themed, but why not the main setting apps?
    2012-08-31 02:36 AM
    you mean the bubbles for send and receive are the same color? if so I'll take a look but as far as I know they are different like the standard sms.

as for settings you mean (messenger, twitter, and icloud) when you say "main" I'm guessing. I'll have it fixed in the next update. Thats my mistake. I must of over looked it.
    2012-08-31 02:47 AM
    Another wallpaper I put together in PS:

2012-09-01 12:56 AM
    Nice work Mc.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-09-01 05:46 AM
    Nice work this looks like it will be one of my next purchases!!
    2012-09-01 08:59 AM
    hmm..
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-09-01 at 11:42 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-09-01 09:51 PM
    hmm..
    umm.. is there no one else coming work on this theme?
    2012-09-03 09:31 AM
103 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD