User Tag List

Idea: Frank, Tim, and I all get together and do a collaborative OS X Mountain Lion theme.

Wow so many amazing themes, why cant you all work together to create a combined perfect theme. I wouldn't mind paying say 5-10 bucks for a perfect theme. You all should get in touch because now its a competition and people are join got buy one rather than the other, etc.
    Hahaha. I'm starting to think the same thing at this point.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2012-08-20 10:49 PM
    Idea: Frank, Tim, and I all get together and do a collaborative OS X Mountain Lion theme.

Me and Phat Release the night glow phatbook air keyboard for it!!! Sweet!!
    2012-08-20 11:00 PM
    do it. that we get the best of all themes rather than having to jump from theme to theme for certain features
    2012-08-20 11:08 PM
    The best thing about all 3 is it inspires each of you to push that much harder to make each more unique! In the end, we all win ...

... but agreed that having to switch is a pain in the butt. Based on what we're seeing, it might be that time to combine efforts!

<corny alert> call it the 'Dream Theme' </corny alert>

2012-08-20 11:55 PM
    Mountain Lion Ultimatum will have everything you would expect from a collaboration between OS X Pad and Mountain Lion for iPad and then some, so I don't think a collaboration is necessary at this point. I named it Mountain Lion Ultimatum because I want this to be the final (and best) Mountain Lion theme for the iPad. Trust me, once this is released you won't switch to any other theme.
    2012-08-21 03:25 AM
    Mountain Lion Ultimatum will have everything you would expect from a collaboration between OS X Pad and Mountain Lion for iPad and then some, so I don't think a collaboration is necessary at this point. I named it Mountain Lion Ultimatum because I want this to be the final (and best) Mountain Lion theme for the iPad. Trust me, once this is released you won't switch to any other theme.
    We'll see!

2012-08-21 03:33 AM
    Ok so I bought korbyn's one last week, then thefinga's one yesterday. And now this one is coming out >_<...
    2012-08-21 06:35 AM
    Now this is the problem... What if there are things we like in other themes which aren't in yours, I like themes which are very close to original OS, OS X Pad has a tiny dock, Korbyn's is awesome with a few things need to be added and things which will be fixed hopefully.
    Last edited by KernelPad; 2012-08-21 at 09:38 AM.
    2012-08-21 09:34 AM
    So when's this being released?
    2012-08-21 06:38 PM
    We'll see!
    Haha I hope the competition forces us all to take these themes to the next level.

Now this is the problem... What if there are things we like in other themes which aren't in yours, I like themes which are very close to original OS, OS X Pad has a tiny dock, Korbyn's is awesome with a few things need to be added and things which will be fixed hopefully.
    Visually this is as close to Mountain Lion as possible and it functions like OS X more than the other two. The two things that OS X Pad has which this theme will not is the ability to customize the dock color and having a drop down list of apps when you tap on spotlight. If anyone needs those features they should stick with OS X Pad, but if they are looking for the truest OS X experience they should try Mountain Lion Ultimatum.

We'll see!
    Haha I hope the competition forces us all to take these themes to the next level.

Visually this is as close to Mountain Lion as possible and it functions like OS X more than the other two. The two things that OS X Pad has which this theme will not is the ability to customize the dock color and having a drop down list of apps when you tap on spotlight. If anyone needs those features they should stick with OS X Pad, but if they are looking for the truest OS X experience they should try Mountain Lion Ultimatum.

So when's this being released?
    I'm pushing for a release tomorrow but my "days" involve working early into the morning so Thursday morning might be more likely. That being said, I'm two menus away from finishing the core of the theme and then it's just removing any bugs that I find and I will attempt to get rotation by 90 degrees support working.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2012-08-21 at 06:49 PM.
    2012-08-21 06:44 PM
    90 degree rotation is a pain
    2012-08-21 08:45 PM

I'm pushing for a release tomorrow but my "days" involve working early into the morning so Thursday morning might be more likely. That being said, I'm two menus away from finishing the core of the theme and then it's just removing any bugs that I find and I will attempt to get rotation by 90 degrees support working.
    I will argue that point with you. Yours is more like OS X Lion, especially because of the Dashboard. OS X Pad is like Snow Leopard, because of the graphics, and the fact that it doesn't have Dasbhoard. Mine, aside from the fact that it doesn't have a Finder window(s). Mine has the most correct animations, and most correct graphics.

2012-08-21 10:28 PM
    I will argue that point with you. Yours is more like OS X Lion, especially because of the Dashboard. OS X Pad is like Snow Leopard, because of the graphics, and the fact that it doesn't have Dasbhoard. Mine, aside from the fact that it doesn't have a Finder window(s). Mine has the most correct animations, and most correct graphics.
    That's why you should all combine and all of us are happy.
    2012-08-21 10:50 PM
    Couldn't have proved the point better
    2012-08-21 11:19 PM
    when can we get this????
    2012-08-22 01:20 AM
    Okay here's what I have left to do for tomorrow: try to get 90 degree rotation working, make a preview image, and put the date in the dock calendar icon. At this point the core of the theme is fully functional and has 180 degree rotation support so if I am unable to get 90 degree rotation working, I can package up what I have done now. I expect to spend a while tomorrow (today I guess since it's 3am here) working on the rotation but if all goes according to plan I will release it before thursday morning.
    2012-08-22 09:35 AM
    Awesome. Money is waiting
    2012-08-22 10:09 AM
    90 degree rotation is going much smoother than I anticipated. Definitely expect a release today!
    2012-08-22 08:54 PM
    90 degree rotation is going much smoother than I anticipated. Definitely expect a release today!
    Awesome. I cant wait. Please I can i pay now, take the money!
    2012-08-22 09:44 PM
    Well. Anymore news?
    2012-08-23 01:03 AM
145 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD