Thanks man, that helped! Now it's fine.

But I can't click on any icons in the dock or open any apps when I'm on this theme.... is it supposed to be like this?

Thanks
    Is this restricted only to dock apps? Or even apps in the finder window (assuming you can open finder via the dock).

If it's dock apps, go to Apple>System Prefs>Dock and select the apps you use. This only applies to a few things like browser, mail, messaging.
    ° ° ° °
    2012-09-20 05:39 PM
    I ready ready like this theme, but i didn't have a bank account to donate. Can some one help me?
    2012-09-28 05:59 PM
    I ready ready like this theme, but i didn't have a bank account to donate. Can some one help me?
    PM me and I'll hook you up. I started making themes as a hobby so whenever someone isn't able or willing to donate I give it to them for free. It seems that lately people are only concerned about making money; I hope I can be one of the people who shifts themes back to being an expression of creativity rather than commercialization.
    2012-10-02 05:31 PM
    PM me and I'll hook you up. I started making themes as a hobby so whenever someone isn't able or willing to donate I give it to them for free. It seems that lately people are only concerned about making money; I hope I can be one of the people who shifts themes back to being an expression of creativity rather than commercialization.
    I sent a private mess to u
    2012-10-02 05:36 PM
    You should be rewarded for your work though. You only ask for a small amount that virtually anybody can provide and hard work went into making the theme.
    2012-10-02 06:42 PM
    You should be rewarded for your work though. You only ask for a small amount that virtually anybody can provide and hard work went into making the theme.
    I agree with you his work is amazing, always is, he deserves to make money for his work and I'm sure he has lol, I'm sure this theme has brought in a pretty penny for him, but there really are people who can't purchase this, weather it be not having a bank account or just can't afford to spare the change, It's awesome to have theme makers that help people out like that, it's a community, communities should always help each other out, it's good there are still people like him, a lot users on this site are less helpful and more discouraging to entry level jailbreakers, because they don't know as much as the people who have been around since 07
    2012-10-04 09:41 AM
    I agree with you his work is amazing, always is, he deserves to make money for his work and I'm sure he has lol, I'm sure this theme has brought in a pretty penny for him, but there really are people who can't purchase this, weather it be not having a bank account or just can't afford to spare the change, It's awesome to have theme makers that help people out like that, it's a community, communities should always help each other out, it's good there are still people like him, a lot users on this site are less helpful and more discouraging to entry level jailbreakers, because they don't know as much as the people who have been around since 07
    I agree. Hard work deserves reward but the community has take a turn a bit. I have not been around as long but have noticed a shift as well.
    Less patience but with JBing becoming more popular with a larger base more people will likely be less tech. savy and nedd help.
    2012-10-04 03:09 PM
    Hello sir, I am very happy be joining this group competent development and modernization, and I really impressed with all the programs that you developed and produced, but the thing that made ​​me the fastest join this is mountain lion ultimatum ipad, but there is a problem which I do not have an account at google but I have a bank account, and ifit was possible to buy it in this way, I will very grateful for this assistance, and again very impressed with what you are doing.
    2012-10-24 11:35 AM
    I am very very impressed with this theme and I have a bank account and I want to buy it, if some one can help me I will be grateful to him because I can not wait more please?
    Last edited by Haiderhz; 2012-10-26 at 06:11 PM.
    2012-10-24 05:42 PM
    I ready ready like this theme, and i have a bank account, can Some one help me please?
    2012-10-26 09:40 PM
    Why don't you PM the OP and see if he can help?
    2012-10-27 01:56 PM
    Sorry i'm new user, and i don't know anyone send the pm?
    2012-10-27 03:48 PM
    Hallo wie kann ich bezahlen das Themen ohne Google Konto. Habe PayPal

gruß rita111
    2012-10-27 09:08 PM
    Sorry, i didn't understand what you said?
    2012-10-27 10:22 PM
    Hello like can I pay this. Subjects without Google account. Have PayPal gruß rita111
    2012-10-27 11:36 PM
    2012-10-28 01:49 AM
    Thanks for the help, but be confident that I tried more than once to pay for theme and in the same way, but I failed and I do not know why, if there is another way to pay, I am ready?*

When I enter my card number, it appears to me red writing says the wrong number and I do not know why?
    Last edited by Haiderhz; 2012-10-28 at 02:03 AM.
    2012-10-28 01:59 AM
    Hi thanks for the link.
    greeting rita111
    2012-10-28 09:01 PM
    Hi there, I'm new to this forum which I found while searching for your theme. The theme is awesome but I don't have a credit card as I'm just a 15 year old guy. I don't mean to be a jerk and rip you off or something but is it possible for you to give me a copy of your theme?

This theme is awesome and whenever I get a credit card I will definitely donate back to you.
    2013-01-11 12:26 PM
    I really wish I had an iPad to use this theme with
    2013-01-11 12:29 PM
145 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD