User Tag List

My first contributions

Spotify
    com.spotify.client
    [email protected]

Last edited by mydarkblueshirt; 2012-09-10 at 06:01 AM.
    16GB White iPhone 5 | iOS 6.0 | Stock
    16GB Black iPhone 4S | iOS 5.1.1 | Jailbroken
    2012-09-10 05:59 AM
    Wow he'll yeah that's sweet looking man mind just tellin us how to get mine like that?

Thanks. Only mobile for now so cant post everything. My sb consist of this wall (see below). Dock and zepellin carrier was posted on edgy thread but can't remember what page. Free ram-done through springtomize 2 and battery by Rebs-will ask if it's ok to share. Widget posted in the iwidget thread in the last 10 pages-it's called tumblerAB9 (thanks to dark night for converting). Status bar will post when not mobile.

Thanks man il be workin on this

These look great bro, how bout the first one havin the glyphs in the page curl
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2012-09-10 06:04 AM
    Thanks man il be workin on this

These look great bro, how bout the first one havin the glyphs in the page curl
    I'm still looking for the right glyphs for the page curl
    2012-09-10 06:16 AM
    I'm still looking for the right glyphs for the page curl
    Just type glyph icons in google images you'll find a bunch a sets
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2012-09-10 06:22 AM
    Have used many SB setups for Edgy including my self-made iWidgets But this Sb version beats them
    All , thanks to Max Pa1n

Last edited by dark.knight; 2012-09-10 at 07:43 AM.
    2012-09-10 07:38 AM
    Just type glyph icons in google images you'll find a bunch a sets
    Or use a pen tool:P You can have a look through the layers in my foldericon PSD. They're raster, but they'd nearly be the right size?? Just a thought
    2012-09-10 07:43 AM
    Is that green speech bubble in the status bar for biteSMS or another app?
    2012-09-10 07:47 AM
    Is that green speech bubble in the status bar for biteSMS or another app?
    Bite SMS it is.
    2012-09-10 07:58 AM
    Bite SMS it is.
    Nice. An idea how I can get mine like that?

Edit: Sorry, I found the option in the biteSMS settings.
    Last edited by Asator; 2012-09-10 at 08:15 AM.
    2012-09-10 08:12 AM
    Hi can I get mel in the edgy teal color and green please? Thank you so much
    Can you make one with my name? ... Iosif
    Can someone make me zeppelin that says -sHaWn-
    Could you make a zeppelin logo that says RuffNeck?
    I've attached them..if you want any changes let me know.

hey, thanks alot for doing this, just a quick question, is there anyone of putting all of the icons into one big folder instead of many sub folders because i sometimes like to use icons from different intended apps, also easier to see them all :P
    thanks
    Here's a link to edgy icons: elilab's edgy photobucket. Also a simple search of the thread can guide you to specific icons, seeing as all of those icons are from the thread. Personally, I think it's a little much to ask him to rearrange something which entails more work for him when you can do little bit more leg work on your own. Not trying to be a *****, just sayin'.

Yeah no problem I'll make a separate folder and throw them all into one, somebody else said the same
    you're a much better person than me.
    Attached Files
    2012-09-10 08:56 AM
    When you fellows use a lockscreen with differents slider, dosen`t it looks wierd when answering phone, or when u change wallpaper, its like you have 2 buttons?, anyway to remove one ?

Can you please share Sms icon and the statusbar image, and battery image?

Still on edge.

Thanks to all.
    Last edited by iphonedanne; 2012-09-10 at 10:47 AM.
    2012-09-10 10:25 AM
    Have used many SB setups for Edgy including my self-made iWidgets But this Sb version beats them
    All , thanks to Max Pa1n

+1
    Attached Thumbnails edgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347270652.919635.jpg  
    2012-09-10 10:51 AM
    SIMPLY and EDGY

Attachment 611377

or WILD and EDGY

Attachment 611378

or CLASSY and EDGY

Attachment 611379
    Could you please share the last widget & wall please?tia
    2012-09-10 10:54 AM
    hey, thanks alot for doing this, just a quick question, is there anyone of putting all of the icons into one big folder instead of many sub folders because i sometimes like to use icons from different intended apps, also easier to see them all :P
    thanks
    Hi,

i have updated my edgy photobucket,

edgy pictures by elilab - Photobucket

dont forget to look at all subfolders.

All-in-one Iconpack if needed...

edgy.IconPack.10.09.2012.rar

Credits to all the creators.

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2012-09-10 11:09 AM
    Sorry for the noob question, how do I get a floating dock on my SB? I have the image.png and I replaced it into the main theme>bundles>con.springboard with the [email protected] but it doesn't show up. What Am I doing wrong? Tia!!
    2012-09-10 11:09 AM
    Here a few original walls moded with Browsing Cell Phone Themes on deviantART by turnpaper and ported to retina device by me... Hope You gonna like them

2012-09-10 11:12 AM
    Sorry for the noob question, how do I get a floating dock on my SB? I have the image.png and I replaced it into the main theme>bundles>con.springboard with the [email protected] but it doesn't show up. What Am I doing wrong? Tia!!
    If your talking about the one from Zui thread it can be activated in Winterboard. Also some sb widgets have docks etc built into them, so if u replaced it in the main theme and then have a SB setup above it, it's gonna use that one. I put mine on top in Winterboard.

Hope that helps ya.
    2012-09-10 11:32 AM
    Im kinda having fun with these crazy colors. Lol. Cool theme
    Attached Thumbnails edgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347274525.919075.jpg  
    2012-09-10 11:55 AM
    If your talking about the one from Zui thread it can be activated in Winterboard. Also some sb widgets have docks etc built into them, so if u replaced it in the main theme and then have a SB setup above it, it's gonna use that one. I put mine on top in Winterboard.

Hope that helps ya.
    Yes, the Zui dock - but it has 5 different docks.. I want just one
    2012-09-10 12:07 PM
    [B][COLOR="#B22222"]Here a few original walls moded with Browsing Cell Phone Themes on deviantART by turnpaper and ported to retina device by me... Hope You gonna like them
    Good job Piotr, glad to see you here too.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-09-10 12:32 PM
3,654 ... 25292100101102103104112152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD