User Tag List

thank you! I really like your edgy LS - its awesome!!!
    The repo is working again

repo.badgb.com/

If you try it first time and it still says timeout try again that's what I had to do
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-09-12 01:28 PM

Last edited by dark.knight; 2012-09-12 at 04:02 PM.
    2012-09-12 03:57 PM
    If your willing to share ill rock whatever u send my way. I think they look Shaweet!
    Well here you are lol. I will upload more once I get back. This should be good for now. I know alot of these are from other creators, but I decided to add the color line at the bottom. edgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-9gag.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-9innings2013-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-abc-news-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-ae-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-amazon-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-ap-mobile-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-app-store.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-aroundme.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-aviary.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-bankshot.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-best-buy.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-bible.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-bitesms.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-buzzfeed.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-camera-.png
    Also it may look like the color at the bottom goes longer than the bottom, and its because it does, but you will not be able to tell because when you apply it as an icon because of the size.
    Last edited by cbreezy; 2012-09-12 at 04:18 PM.
    Edgy
    2012-09-12 04:15 PM
    mines today.. thanks all the creators

What cydia app are yall using, that allows for the 3x3 springboard setup? I have searched all over, and cannot find how to do this.
    2012-09-12 04:21 PM
    Well here you are lol. I will upload more once I get back. This should be good for now. I know alot of these are from other creators, but I decided to add the color line at the bottom. edgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-9gag.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-9innings2013-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-abc-news-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-ae-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-amazon-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-ap-mobile-2x.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-app-store.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-aroundme.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-aviary.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-bankshot.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-best-buy.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-bible.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-bitesms.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-buzzfeed.pngedgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-camera-.png
    Also it may look like the color at the bottom goes longer than the bottom, and its because it does, but you will not be able to tell because when you apply it as an icon because of the size.
    Have you got PSD of your icons please, because I want to make some icons for this section

Thanks
    2012-09-12 04:39 PM
    Have you got PSD of your icons please, because I want to make some icons for this section

Thanks
    There is one on the first page. Unless you want a PSD of the ones with the color on the bottom. I will post that PSD a little later.
    Edgy
    2012-09-12 04:42 PM
    There is one on the first page. Unless you want a PSD of the ones with the color on the bottom. I will post that PSD a little later.
    Ok thanks, i Prefert the psd with color on the bottom ;-)
    2012-09-12 04:44 PM
    Thank you. Did u do your system apps too?
    2012-09-12 05:05 PM
    Thank you. Did u do your system apps too?
    Those are the only apps I haven't done yet, but i will do them tonight. I have all my games/fitness/news/stores all done. If you would like them as well I will upload them tonight
    Edgy
    2012-09-12 05:18 PM
    NBA Gametime
    NHL
    Temple Run
    Flashlight
    Wikipedia

Anybody got icons for these?
    2012-09-12 05:29 PM

Heres me for today thanks Schnedi for icons idea
    2012-09-12 05:32 PM
    [center]For me Edgy iPad

/center]
    2012-09-12 05:54 PM
    Those are the only apps I haven't done yet, but i will do them tonight. I have all my games/fitness/news/stores all done. If you would like them as well I will upload them tonight
    Shaweet. Hopefully we use some of the same ones. I'm excited. Lol
    2012-09-12 05:55 PM
    The repo is working again

repo.badgb.com/

If you try it first time and it still says timeout try again that's what I had to do
    Thanks Gunny, I had the repo on my phone until 2 days ago when I did a full restore on my phone and forgot to back up my repos.

Don't suppose there is a cydia tweak that can back up sources?
    2012-09-12 06:01 PM

nice.................., now lets get serious :-) plz share. i need some rounded edgy :-)

thx
    2012-09-12 07:20 PM
    Thanks Gunny, I had the repo on my phone until 2 days ago when I did a full restore on my phone and forgot to back up my repos.

Don't suppose there is a cydia tweak that can back up sources?
    AppInfo!

Here it is!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-09-12 07:34 PM
    2012-09-12 07:46 PM
    nice.................., now lets get serious :-) plz share. i need some rounded edgy :-)

thx
    Don't mention rounded icons... Crap 7th gen iPod nano !

Regarding sources backup there's edgy for iOS 5 (WIP)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347475612.038017.jpg
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-09-12 07:47 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/qgtW6.jpg
    did you do the appstore icons mask?

i'll share the mask and psd later, CANNOT share the icons of course!!
    2012-09-12 07:55 PM
    Finally happy with lock screen.

Widget by max_pa1n and overlay by Schnedi.

If you want me to send you this just post your email or pm it to me. I'm away from computer right now.
    2012-09-12 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD