User Tag List

Yeah...I know that I want to use that icon as an app icon,not for a folder.....thanks for that pointer, I'm sure others will find it useful....
    If you'd prefer something other than the little people, I could come up with another glyph for you unless this suits your app needs as is.
    2012-09-04 01:04 AM

this widget please.

********** icon please
    iwidgets by zoo
    2012-09-04 01:12 AM
    If you'd prefer something other than the little people, I could come up with another glyph for you unless this suits your app needs as is.
    This is perfect...thank you
    2012-09-04 01:12 AM
    This makes sense.

-------

On a side note, if anybody has the time, and sriozzz allows it, could someone make the Edgy psd a simple png? So basically just the frame and gleam of the glass? That way I'm not useless and can help with icons and stuff.

Hey bro, some of these icons are from a paid theme (Jaku), and it's probably better if you don't release those icons. Just my two cents.
    Well, each icon was posted for free on the jaku icon repo website. If any of them were posted in the original theme, then the creator(s) needs to be worrying a lot more about the repo instead of nitpicking threads. And I know it doesn't count for much, but I did say "credits to the original creators"

"just my two cents"
    2012-09-04 01:20 AM
    damn!! this thread is moving really fast

this is me tonite

Hey what springboard option is that for the background to be the weather?

Hello Everyone,

I think this iWidget pack will go nicely with this theme. Its Seperable Weather iWidgets. Each iWidget is its own entity, you can select only the iWidgets you need for your particular setup. The Code for each has been optimized only to include the necessary code to function. So these are great on RAM.

You have the options to select Font Styles, Size, Color, and alignment for the text based widgets.
    The Weather Icon iWidget has many Icons sets to choose and the ability to change its size.
    The Banner Name has a selectable Shine Animation Option.

Heres a couple screenshots of what you will get with this package:

Attachment 609947

Attachment 609948

Download here: Drifters Separable Weather iWidgets V4 with Options.zip

These particular iWidgets will only work with the "unstable" version of iWidgets.

Credits to Ian and Dacal for the UniAW source code I used to create the Weather based iWidgets
    ChevyMuscleCar for the Weather Icon Image sets
    Durben, Schnedi and Gunny for showing great examples of how to code the options.plist
    Schnedi for the original source code for the Text based clock.

Finally Eldwin for his work in creating this wonderful iWidget interface found here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html

Enjoy
    Yeah I saw this on twitter and snagged it great job man!!
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2012-09-04 01:30 AM
    why we dont talk about the missing notes, calc, calendar, voicerec skins! or the missing siri theme etc....????
    ok... those are coming right?

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods
    2012-09-04 01:31 AM
    I dig this!

Last edited by ag92; 2012-09-04 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Updated pic
    2012-09-04 01:31 AM
    iwidgets by zoo
    What repo can I download?
    2012-09-04 01:46 AM
    any ********** icon here?
    2012-09-04 01:46 AM
    Can anyone refer me to a good matching LS for edgy? A post number or even a page.

Been messing with edgy all day an I'm just lazy.

Thanks if anyone does refer me in the right direction lol.
    2012-09-04 01:48 AM
    Can anyone refer me to a good matching LS for edgy? A post number or even a page.

I'm in the middle of making one if that helps if only my iPod hadn't decided to crash and freeze on the boot logo then it'd be finished by now...
    Hit 'thanks' if I helped, email [email protected] with questions, requests, and compliments
    2012-09-04 01:50 AM
    Anybody else's snowcover not theming?
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2012-09-04 02:15 AM
    Mine definitely themed without a problem
    Hit 'thanks' if I helped, email [email protected] with questions, requests, and compliments
    2012-09-04 02:17 AM
    Well, each icon was posted for free on the jaku icon repo website. If any of them were posted in the original theme, then the creator(s) needs to be worrying a lot more about the repo instead of nitpicking threads. And I know it doesn't count for much, but I did say "credits to the original creators"

"just my two cents"
    Wrong. The SBSettings icon was not on the repo. It was the a5 chip icon. Nor was the backboard (the floppy disk icon), and the iCabMobile icon (the iMac display).

But back to Edgy, shall we?
    2012-09-04 02:25 AM
    Every theme that i've purchased in the last year has had a jaku member come in and whine about a freakin icon being ripped off and then return to the jaku thread and talk bs about the other theme being garbage and people being a bunch of rip of artists. Who here hasn't bought jaku? I have but wish I never would have.. I mean seriously people can we just get past this icon thing and start being a community of sharing and helping? Freakin come on!!!
    2012-09-04 02:29 AM
    Every theme that i've purchased in the last year has had a jaku member come in and whine about a freakin icon being ripped off and then return to the jaku thread and talk bs about the other theme being garbage and people being a bunch of rip of artists. Who here hasn't bought jaku? I have but wish I never would have.. I mean seriously people can we just get past this icon thing and start being a community of sharing and helping? Freakin come on!!!
    +1
    Bought it here.
    2012-09-04 02:38 AM

MCleanLockV1
    2012-09-04 02:38 AM
    What repo can I download?
    iWidgets has a thread here on Mmi.

Here; http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html
    2012-09-04 02:43 AM
    Anybody else's snowcover not theming?
    Are you using a lockscreen widget?
    2012-09-04 02:43 AM
    here's a simple widget but with a lot of info!!

/* Requires iWidget Unstable to change Language, Clock format, degreees unit and time refresh */

Credits to Dacal for the original code and metaserph for the idea!
    How do you convert an iwidget to winter board compatible?
    2012-09-04 02:44 AM
3,654 ... 1624252627283676126 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD