i think he said later tonight pal
    @Jazzman
    When are going to be sharing the updated ls? With 20 girls instead of ten
    2012-10-27 10:08 PM
    Working on a few options for a BG to go with a gold cube........Angel thanks for the idea....There was a cube i had on IOS4 that the cube disappeared for a second or two to show the BG, any one still got this to add to the latest...

Sent PM
    2012-10-27 10:12 PM
    Jus a lil bit off topic but, it looks as if I'm bout to get rid of the bitesms app bcuz that sucker keeps on crashing my SB as it seems not to be able to handle text traffic and it's driving me crazy..... Any ideas anyone ????

Exactly why I don't use it Lito if you have more than one friend don't use bite lol
    If you are using clockify, that may be the problem. I had it conflict with biteSMS and iRealSMS. As soon as I got rid of it, all my problems went away.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-10-28 at 01:15 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-10-28 01:12 AM
    i think he said later tonight pal
    Oh. I probably didn't see that
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2012-10-28 01:20 AM
    Working on a few options for a BG to go with a gold cube........Angel thanks for the idea....There was a cube i had on IOS4 that the cube disappeared for a second or two to show the BG, any one still got this to add to the latest...

you got PM mate.. i suck at code too but i'm trying to get better so i gave it a shot for you.. i'm not sure exactly what it looked like with the ios4 one you did but take a look and let me know and i can try and adjust it to get it how you want it
    2012-10-28 02:39 AM
    Does anybody know why. Today sprint service has been messing up
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2012-10-28 02:44 AM
    you got PM mate.. i suck at code too but i'm trying to get better so i gave it a shot for you.. i'm not sure exactly what it looked like with the ios4 one you did but take a look and let me know and i can try and adjust it to get it how you want it
    You know more than me lol...it works a treat buddy thank you....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-10-28 03:26 AM
    Getting there.....Would be better if the cube disappeared for a second or two to show off the full BG, but like i said before i suck at code...

Dear Rick

Just so beautiful !!!!
    And definitely amazing

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-10-28 04:27 AM
    If you are using clockify, that may be the problem. I had it conflict with biteSMS and iRealSMS. As soon as I got rid of it, all my problems went away.
    Thanks king .... I don't have clockify but I do have live clock but ima drop it anyway ..
    2012-10-28 07:16 AM
    Getting there.....Would be better if the cube disappeared for a second or two to show off the full BG, but like i said before i suck at code...

I fixed this cube, is working perfectly on iOS5.1.1 and disappears twice.

Check out my video, and incidentally to my channel

I could achieve, thanks to the codes of the cube, which is on the first page.

Credit and thanks to the original creators, I run the cube on iOS 5.1.1
    Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 2012-10-28 at 08:47 AM.
    2012-10-28 08:44 AM

Looks awesome angel!
    2012-10-28 08:55 AM
    Nate would you mind helping me out please. Would you mind making this reflective for me as i have given up pal
    Attached Thumbnails Destiny HD/SD by JimmyL-iphone-4s-frame.png  
    Last edited by superouse; 2012-10-28 at 06:37 PM.
    2012-10-28 11:06 AM
    Nate would you mind helping me out please. Would you mind making this reflective for me as i have given up pal
    are you going drop this cracker superouse with a link nice and sexy .........
    2012-10-28 12:11 PM
    No worries mate, PM me a link and I should be able to get it done
    Looks awesome too by the way!
    2012-10-28 01:32 PM

Thanks Angel but Nate got there first buddy....he sorted it for me...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-10-28 01:56 PM
    PM Sent Nate thank you
    No worries mate, PM me a link and I should be able to get it done
    Looks awesome too by the way!
    2012-10-28 02:23 PM
    Nates on fire lately I got it done this morning lol was out driving my new car pretty much all of yesterday
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-10-28 02:27 PM
    Nates on fire lately I got it done this morning lol was out driving my new car pretty much all of yesterday
    I take it you got a Ford Focus ST pal.....tango orange by the look of it...nice motor...
    2012-10-28 02:37 PM

Thats sick bruh great work
    2012-10-28 02:45 PM
    Angel and Jazz, you two have got me messing with the cube again now lol... Always loved these things from the first time I saw one ignore the BG though, it's just an unfinished one I had on my phone

@jazz: I just added a little hovering animation to it too, so now it floats up and down a few pixels as it spins..looks mad..I'll send it to you when i'm next at the mac so you can check it out... And I was just checking out the base of your cube in that screenie..that gold looks stunning mate!

Last edited by nateD; 2012-10-29 at 03:14 PM.
    2012-10-28 02:49 PM
2,174 ... 25292100101102103104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD