What's up Jazzman can you make me another Babe LS to match Destiny appreciate it?

I've been trying to pm you bro.
    Last edited by TEK_2012; 2012-09-03 at 11:20 PM.
    2012-09-03 11:17 PM
    Touching up on my SB..thoughts?

Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-09-03 11:31 PM
    Looks good KnightWing I like.
    2012-09-03 11:33 PM
    Touching up on my SB..thoughts?

Nice but could do with a little depth, add a touch of drop shadow behind the stripes....and a little more on the Status Bar...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2012-09-03 at 11:45 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-09-03 11:37 PM
    That's cool Jazzman thanks anyways.
    2012-09-03 11:42 PM
    What's up Jazzman can you make me another Babe LS to match Destiny appreciate it?

I've been trying to pm you bro.
    My PM's are turned off, you would not believe the traffic from this thread and iTronix, i can't cope lol.....working on my own stuff for the time being...sorry...

Just finished making this, credit to Nate d for the original.......

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-09-03 11:42 PM
    Looks good bro when ever you get a chance send my way.
    2012-09-03 11:45 PM
    yea Nate really brought the babes back. I remember that ha ha.
    hey still appreciate what you do Jazz. and everyone else. your screenshots alone are inspiring. I am liking this metal mesh I keep seeing. really hope to see some cool backgrounds with it like a chain mail or something. its awesome looking. and not sure anyone has touched on it in their themes yet. hope everyone is doing good
    2012-09-03 11:46 PM
    My PM's are turned off, you would not believe the traffic from this thread and iTronix, i can't cope lol.....working on my own stuff for the time being...sorry...

I can believe that bro .... Cause I been trying to reach you lol hope you checked your email
    2012-09-03 11:50 PM

Thanks for the input man(as its inspired by your work anyways)..how's this?

And umm..if you uhh..wanna send that lock, that'd be cool. If not, I totally understand. Thanks either way man.
    2012-09-03 11:50 PM
    Thanks for the input man(as its inspired by your work anyways)..how's this?

And umm..if you uhh..wanna send that lock, that'd be cool. If not, I totally understand. Thanks either way man.
    That looks a lot better buddy, i hope you didn't mind the constructive criticism, you did ask lol....
    2012-09-03 11:52 PM
    That looks a lot better buddy, i hope you didn't mind the constructive criticism, you did ask lol....
    Oh, I never mind it. I actually like it better now. Even a year ago, I love constructive criticism, just not criticism . I really appreciate it!
    2012-09-03 11:54 PM
    I can believe that bro .... Cause I been trying to reach you lol hope you checked your email
    Yes i got it this morning, thank you very much, i haven't forgotten you , just been busy on my own stuff.
    I have something ready for you as you know, i will turn on my pm's to get it to you now......

@ Lito 1 you should have a PM, i have turned them back off for the time being.....
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2012-09-04 at 12:01 AM.
    2012-09-03 11:54 PM
    Yes i got it this morning, thank you very much, i haven't forgotten you , just been busy on my own stuff.
    I have something ready for you as you know, i will turn on my pm's to get it to you now......

@ Lito 1 you should have a PM, i have turned them back off for the time being.....
    Ok cool .... Can't wait to show you bro plus I'll email you Rick
    2012-09-04 12:04 AM
    Final wall screen...for now . Thanks to Jazz for input

2012-09-04 12:11 AM
    SMS BG....

2012-09-04 12:28 AM

Got it bro thank you very much it is perfect,plus i sent you a email Rick so let me know what you think bro and ima start puting that together later or in the am
    2012-09-04 12:33 AM
    SMS BG....

Nice jazz. Your pm's are full
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2012-09-04 12:37 AM
    eBay

Shazam

"I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-09-04 12:55 AM
    Got it bro thank you very much it is perfect,plus i sent you a email Rick so let me know what you think bro and ima start puting that together later or in the am
    Check your mail....let me know please....

Nice jazz. Your pm's are full
    No they aint, they is turned off....too busy right now...sorry....
    2012-09-04 12:58 AM
2,174 ... 513141516172565 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD