User Tag List

It's going look great with the white iPhone. How are you doing nateD?
    I'm all good bro, it's a busy time of year, but I guess being busy is better than being bored lol how about yourself mate?

thanks guys!

not really 3D Nate bro, actually they are more flat than 3D looks
    This is tweetbot, so you guys can have a better feel of what it is about
    hope you guys like it

http://imageshack.us/a/img824/9121/tweetbots.png
    Ah, I get ya...but there is still a raised element to the icon right? Or am I just tripping lol
    I like the touch of the iPhone frame around the outside, but i'd be tempted to bling it up a little myself and give it a real chrome/silver shine, but each to their own bro
    I'm always a fan of your ui too jimmy, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that too
    Last edited by nateD; 2012-10-19 at 03:01 PM.
    2012-10-19 02:52 PM
    Sup peeps. Seems I've been missing out on some epic Gold action. Yo Yo Sensei! Looks outstanding.
    What's doing brother, haven't seen you around much lately..you on the 5 now and temporarily out of the game, or just not feeling it with anything in the theming world at the moment?
    Yeah, jazz has been bringing the bling like only he can..and superouse has got mad skills too, although I think uncle Rick had to remind him who was top dog lol
    Thanks John, yeah Nate i had to b!tch slap him again lol....he tries bless him but when he gets into long pants he will realize don't mess with the best...

Does anyone reMember what page Siri for destiny is on? I looked through but must of missed it. Thanks
    There is no Siri for this theme as Jimmy didn't make one, he owns an ip4 and has no way of testing it....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-10-19 03:43 PM
    What's doing brother, haven't seen you around much lately..you on the 5 now and temporarily out of the game, or just not feeling it with anything in the theming world at the moment?
    Yeah, jazz has been bringing the bling like only he can..and superouse has got mad skills too, although I think uncle Rick had to remind him who was top dog lol
    Hey Nate. Ya I've just been caught up with school. Getting A+ and Microsoft certs has been chewing my time. I've been on a couple threads here and their but wasn't aware somehow you guys were here playing. I won't get the i5 till it can be Jailbroken. I'd rather have my 4s. Was looking back at some of your posts. Daaaammmnnn. Your PS skills took a shot of steroids. Good stuff brother.

So here it is, twitter or instagram is always a better choice though
    my twitter is @jimmyle8888
    my instagram is _JimmyL_

http://imageshack.us/a/img155/9020/videoss.png
    These look great Jimmy!
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2012-10-19 at 05:00 PM.
    2012-10-19 04:42 PM
    thanks man, its still in icons stage, not yet have any UI idea in mind till i mess around with it hopefully it wouldn't turn out so bad

@Pinoy: thanks bro, glad to see you back
    I'm all good bro, it's a busy time of year, but I guess being busy is better than being bored lol how about yourself mate?

Ah, I get ya...but there is still a raised element to the icon right? Or am I just tripping lol
    I like the touch of the iPhone frame around the outside, but i'd be tempted to bling it up a little myself and give it a real chrome/silver shine, but each to their own bro
    I'm always a fan of your ui too jimmy, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that too
    2012-10-19 05:02 PM
    Looks like some awesome icons boss.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-10-19 05:15 PM
    thanks guys!

not really 3D Nate bro, actually they are more flat than 3D looks
    This is tweetbot, so you guys can have a better feel of what it is about
    hope you guys like it

http://imageshack.us/a/img824/9121/tweetbots.png
    That's hott Jimmy, hope to see them soon.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-10-20 03:01 AM
    Thanks bros, im working hard on icons hope to bring something new to the table

Looks like some awesome icons boss.
    That's hott Jimmy, hope to see them soon.
    2012-10-20 03:48 AM
    Jimmy you the man when it comes to complete themes I'm still excited about Destiny and here comes another master piece.
    2012-10-20 03:53 AM
    cant thank you guys enough for the supports
    Jimmy you the man when it comes to complete themes I'm still excited about Destiny and here comes another master piece.
    2012-10-20 04:09 AM
    Jimmy, so you going for a light theme this time around? A good light theme would look good.
    2012-10-20 05:03 AM
    im not too sure if it will be a light UIs, but definitely a light & colorful icons set, something i have never been done before
    Jimmy, so you going for a light theme this time around? A good light theme would look good.
    2012-10-20 05:18 AM
    So here it is, twitter or instagram is always a better choice though
    my twitter is @jimmyle8888
    my instagram is _JimmyL_

http://imageshack.us/a/img155/9020/videoss.png
    That looks pretty amazing
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-10-20 07:59 AM
    thanks bro
    That looks pretty amazing
    2012-10-20 08:32 AM
    Hey Nate. Ya I've just been caught up with school. Getting A+ and Microsoft certs has been chewing my time. I've been on a couple threads here and their but wasn't aware somehow you guys were here playing. I won't get the i5 till it can be Jailbroken. I'd rather have my 4s. Was looking back at some of your posts. Daaaammmnnn. Your PS skills took a shot of steroids. Good stuff brother.
    Cheers brother, that means a lot coming from someone with your skills I gotta give credit to your sensei..just being on a thread with him and seeing him do his thing has got me scrutinizing everything I do to an OCD degree lol
    And, for the record, i gotta be honest with you brother, I don't even have PS..I do everything with gimp, so hopefully peeps on this thread and others don't think that not having PS means you have to leave modding to others..
    Last edited by nateD; 2012-10-20 at 10:19 AM.
    2012-10-20 09:49 AM
    Update
    Last edited by superouse; 2012-10-20 at 03:31 PM.
    2012-10-20 12:52 PM
    Update
    Nice..I love the gold silhouette bro...but I think I can hear uncle Rick winding up another gold-tinted b!tch slap
    Did you ever finish that keyboard you posted a screenie of?
    2012-10-20 03:42 PM
    oh, Sexy
    Update
    2012-10-20 03:51 PM
    No Nate i did'nt bother pal. Ricks ok he has given me the third degree enough said lol
    2012-10-20 04:29 PM
    Update
    That looks great Mel, how are you brother?
    2012-10-20 04:53 PM
    Nice..I love the gold silhouette bro...but I think I can hear uncle Rick winding up another gold-tinted b!tch slap
    Did you ever finish that keyboard you posted a screenie of?
    Here it comes Nate...LMAO....

Is nothing sacred nephew.....talk about plagiarism......

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-10-20 05:07 PM
2,174 ... 41818990919293101 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD