Has anyone managed to theme in Facebook 5.0 the default login blue page shown when initially launched? Not the default image as such but blue screen where u enter your details.

iOS 5.1.1 iPhone 4S

I was hoping this was an image but it may be beyond an image? Thoughts are it could be HTML code although I thought they went away from this in the latest build.

I am wanting to make it Black to match my theme I am building...

Have attached an image of the Page I'm wanting to theme.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Theming Facebook App loading page-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347239013.897584.jpg  
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2012-09-10 03:03 AM
    Go to var/mobile/Applications -> facebook and there's a whole bunch of images that start with login, theme those and you'll be good to go I'll email you later on btw!
    Hit 'thanks' if I helped, email [email protected] with questions, requests, and compliments
    2012-09-11 05:00 PM
    Hey man

With changing the two files
    -loginTexture.png
    [email protected]

To black versions I get a grey default screen. I don't think it is changing...I even created a [email protected] as PNG-24 with it also not changing. It is calling on the grey gradient from somewhere or could be a CSS file???
    Attached Thumbnails Theming Facebook App loading page-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347406392.035438.jpg  
    2012-09-12 01:33 AM
    I love the black image for the default screen Way better then the plain blue
    - Things I have Jailbroken -
    iphone 3g 8gb
    iphone 4 32gb
    Ipad 1st gen 16gb

- Add me on twitter -
    - Mr_wilson1991 -
    2012-10-01 06:27 AM
    Totally, although I'm still having trouble with it. Working on other stuff now.
    2012-10-01 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD