So just in themes folder in file but not inside 3d theme folder??
    2012-09-20 10:07 PM
    yea just in the themes folder then activate in Winterboard
    2012-09-20 10:09 PM
    welcome to modmyi bud
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-20 10:12 PM
    Thnx n one last question can i change these images in ls and if yes will it be done same as june told how to change in his 3d ls?
    Cheers

welcome to modmyi bud
    Thnx mate i think i b spend my spare time here now lol
    2012-09-20 10:14 PM
    Thnx n one last question can i change these images in ls and if yes will it be done same as june told how to change in his 3d ls?
    Cheers

Thnx mate i think i b spend my spare time here now lol
    good for you bud

i am ready to make a review of this amazing theme
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-20 10:16 PM
    yea just in the themes folder then activate in Winterboard
    Jedi can i change images in your ls or not?
    Cheers
    2012-09-20 10:22 PM
    COMING SOON!!!

Looks killer bud thanks

3D ziggy 2 SS LS

3D ziggy 2 SS LS.zip

Also on the bAd site too, be sure to take a visit

Hey bud cool mod!! thanks bro hope your good
    Last edited by RKO1195; 2012-09-20 at 10:53 PM.
    2012-09-20 10:49 PM
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-20 10:56 PM
    3D ziggy 2 SS LS

3D ziggy 2 SS LS.zip

Also on the bAd site too, be sure to take a visit
    Sick bro!

You guys teaming up on Tommy was very disrespectful. He stated a point, and there is some impatient here. He did not say any names.

This thread is a little different that most. I just don't use this thread to advertise. I use it to also have a good time and connect with my customers. Most people just put up a theme. And after a short amount of time the themer leaves and the thread is ran mostly by the users.

This doesn't happen to my threads. Also I update. A lot. Themes I made 2 years ago are still getting updated and are usable to this day. I have a lot of thenes and a lot of other projects. That I work on daily.

I know you guys want every piece themed. And that's fine too. I want the same. I already have installed apps just to theme then for you guys.
    Trying to come up with innovative **** take a long time. That code I did for the LS took me days to get. A lot if hours went into it. But I wanted it done. Why cause it hasn't been done before. Sorry but making things that no one has before excites me more than making a call bar theme. Cause everyone can make a callbar theme.

Guess I'm done. Most of you know what I mean. Just to be nice to one another. Tommy Atleast made walls to share with all of you. I mean look at me. I have two people in this thread I don't like. One stole my UIimages and sold to another themer. The other thinks I'm just an alchoholic. Have I dismissed any questions they had? I haven't treated them any different than anyone. There is no reason you guys should disrespect each other.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2012-09-20 at 11:58 PM.
    2012-09-20 11:29 PM
    Sick bro!

You guys teaming up on Tommy was very disrespectful. He stated a point, and there is some impatient here. He did not say any names.

This thread is a little different that most. I just don't use this thread to advertise. I use it to also have a good time and connect with my customers. Most people just put up a theme. And after a short amount of time the themer leaves and the thread is ran mostly by the users.

This doesn't happen to my threads. Also I update. A lot. Themes I made 2 years ago are still getting updated and are usable to this day. I have a lot of thenes and a lot of other projects. That I work on daily.

I know you guys want every piece themed. And that's fine too. I want the same. I already have installed apps just to theme then for you guys.
    Trying to come up with innovative **** take a long time. That code I did for the LS took me days to get. A lot if hours went into it. But I wanted it done. Why cause it hasn't been done before. Sorry but making things that no one has before excites me more than making a call bar theme. Cause everyone can make a callbar theme.

Guess I'm done. Most of you know what I mean. Just to be nice to one another. Tommy Atleast made walls to share with all of you. I mean look at me. I have two people in this thread I don't like. One stole my UIimages and sold to another themer. The other thinks I'm just an alchoholic. Have I dismissed any questions they had? I haven't treated them any different than anyone. There is no reason you guys should disrespect each other.
    awesome bud
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-21 12:21 AM
    Sick bro!

Cool, well said
    2012-09-21 12:34 AM

NAME: 3D HD
    DEVELOPER: JUNESIPHONE
    PRICE: $2.99
    REPO:MacCiti

THANKS JUNE FOR THIS AWESOME THEME
    Last edited by James424; 2012-09-21 at 01:16 AM.
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-21 12:40 AM

NAME: 3D HD
    DEVELOPER: JUNESIPHONE
    PRICE: $2.99
    REPO:MODMYI

THANKS JUNE FOR THIS AWESOME THEME
    Cool bro, repo is MacCiti tho
    2012-09-21 01:14 AM
    Cool bro, repo is MacCiti tho
    ok thanks bud
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-21 01:16 AM
    Sick bro!

Haha nice story
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2012-09-25 at 04:13 AM.
    2012-09-21 01:19 AM
    Still tweaking......

2012-09-21 04:14 AM
    Here is the link to the forum for my mods LS & SB for 3D @badGigabit.com & where my new Mods will be posted..... please stop by & show some love 3D Mods By JEDi81 - bAdGigabit
    2012-09-21 06:08 AM
    I was wondering if there would be a chance in the future to get more icons like the ones used for the springjumps, because I honestly think I would just rather use them as dock icons instead of the whole springjump thing.
    The art on those icons are UNREAL & I'd love to see some basic dock icons made in that style.

Like a phone, mail, safari, & ipod to go along with the cydia box and the other icons already created.

Just a suggestion from an admirer of great art.

This theme is by far the best thing I have seen since the original "Twilight" ...definitely a Cyan Junkie's dream world!

Keep it up June's iPhone your art blows me away!
    2012-09-21 12:42 PM
    I was wondering if there would be a chance in the future to get more icons like the ones used for the springjumps, because I honestly think I would just rather use them as dock icons instead of the whole springjump thing.
    The art on those icons are UNREAL & I'd love to see some basic dock icons made in that style.

Like a phone, mail, safari, & ipod to go along with the cydia box and the other icons already created.

Just a suggestion from an admirer of great art.

This theme is by far the best thing I have seen since the original "Twilight" ...definitely a Cyan Junkie's dream world!

Keep it up June's iPhone your art blows me away!
    yeah thats what i was thinking those icons are so great man thanks june
    2012-09-21 02:05 PM
    current sb
    Attached Thumbnails 3D by: JunesIphone/bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1348273355.212015.jpg  
    2012-09-22 03:21 AM
639 ... 10181920212230 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD