Coming soon, 3D AD93 SB SS

Credit to ziggy For the Lockscreen

Sorry for my zeppelin, which says "destiny" I forgot to change it, the 3D theme
    Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 2012-09-22 at 11:32 AM.
    2012-09-22 11:27 AM
    Coming soon, 3D AD93 SB SS

Credit to ziggy For the Lockscreen

Sorry for my zeppelin, which says "destiny" I forgot to change it, the 3D theme
    awesome wooooooo very very nice angel
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-22 01:57 PM
    Looking very nice!!!

2012-09-22 02:35 PM
    Looking very nice!!!

good morning junes
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-22 02:36 PM
    Also if you guys send me videos from display recorder I can do videos for your mods like the one above

good morning junes
    havent been to sleep yet

This lockscreen is doing my head in
    Thought I had it fixed earlier, but dreamweaver lied to me
    2012-09-22 02:37 PM
    today i will make a review of ziggy ls

Also if you guys send me videos from display recorder I can do videos for your mods like the one above

havent been to sleep yet

This lockscreen is doing my head in
    Thought I had it fixed earlier, but dreamweaver lied to me
    i was sleeping i woke up like 2 hour ago
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-22 02:39 PM
    Sick bro!

You guys teaming up on Tommy was very disrespectful. He stated a point, and there is some impatient here. He did not say any names.

This thread is a little different that most. I just don't use this thread to advertise. I use it to also have a good time and connect with my customers. Most people just put up a theme. And after a short amount of time the themer leaves and the thread is ran mostly by the users.

This doesn't happen to my threads. Also I update. A lot. Themes I made 2 years ago are still getting updated and are usable to this day. I have a lot of thenes and a lot of other projects. That I work on daily.

I know you guys want every piece themed. And that's fine too. I want the same. I already have installed apps just to theme then for you guys.
    Trying to come up with innovative **** take a long time. That code I did for the LS took me days to get. A lot if hours went into it. But I wanted it done. Why cause it hasn't been done before. Sorry but making things that no one has before excites me more than making a call bar theme. Cause everyone can make a callbar theme.

Guess I'm done. Most of you know what I mean. Just to be nice to one another. Tommy Atleast made walls to share with all of you. I mean look at me. I have two people in this thread I don't like. One stole my UIimages and sold to another themer. The other thinks I'm just an alchoholic. Have I dismissed any questions they had? I haven't treated them any different than anyone. There is no reason you guys should disrespect each other.
    First of all, I didn't "gang up" on anyone. I was just stating that Ghost has every right to ask what he wants to if he owns a theme, that's all. I'm just being honest about the situation. I don't care if someone does a lot, little, or nothing at all for this community, I'll stand up for someone being harassed when that person did nothing wrong.

Second, I think you're an alcoholic, because most of the time I try to talk to you, you're wasted. That's all to it man. You get angry easily and disrespectful when you are drunk. But that's just from what I've experienced, I don't know you in real life, and I hardly know you online. I can only guess based on actions. It's not that I don't like you or anything, it's that I don't really know you enough to like or dislike you. Period.

Sorry for changing the topic guys, but I don't like people who do not even know me making such general statements about me. I don't "just" think June is a drunk, it's just all that I know about him.

I'm done, back to studying for me.

I hope everyone has a great day .
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2012-09-22 at 10:18 PM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-09-22 10:06 PM
    Quit all the bs guys. It's a sik theme lets enjoy it
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-09-22 10:57 PM
    why everyone is fighting
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-22 11:08 PM
    nice loading screen in the update what else was included
    2012-09-23 12:30 AM
    I'll learn respect when you learn that you aren't entitled to **** and to enjoy this thread for what it is, a thread about an amazing theme.
    You must be new here...and probably younger. I won't even bother trying to explain the difference of what I was trying to say, and what you think I said.

I'm done guys, peace.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-09-23 01:47 AM
    You must be new here...and probably younger. I won't even bother trying to explain the difference of what I was trying to say, and what you think I said.

I'm done guys, peace.
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-23 01:50 AM
    nice loading screen in the update what else was included
    more UI and stuff like that
    2012-09-23 02:03 AM

Let's talk about the theme and stop the back-and-forth flaming and arguing. K? K.
    2012-09-23 02:29 AM
    Please stay on topic and stop the bashing. A member has already been banned from the forum. Keep it clean and respectful or this thread will be closed. Non of us want that.
    smaller sig.png
    2012-09-23 02:31 AM
    Please stay on topic and stop the bashing. A member has already been banned from the forum. Keep it clean and respectful or this thread will be closed. Non of us want that.
    your right
    MOD DESIGNER
    2012-09-23 02:32 AM
    UI looking gr8 thanks for the update
    2012-09-23 03:17 AM
    i just wanna say this is junes thread this is junes theme nuff said not anyone elses lets be respectful to him
    2012-09-23 04:07 AM
    Lol that's funny.

In other news, I did fix the code ive been working on for over a week. I now have a 3D spinning logo on a transparent bg, this logo will move 360 degrees. Crazy thing is you move it with your finger. not to bad for a drunk rotflmfao
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2012-09-23 at 05:01 AM.
    2012-09-23 04:54 AM
    mod edit/quote removed.

My god.. Bahahahahahha

People act like animals online..
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2012-09-23 at 05:19 AM.
    2012-09-23 05:16 AM
639 ... 11192021222331 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD