Heres the SBs Dacal did a awesome job on it! It goes prefect with the theme.

Wow love it bro.
    2012-11-04 02:35 PM
    how do i get my hands on this awesome theme *looks at the sky raises arms and yells* HOW HOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    2012-11-04 07:24 PM
    how do i get my hands on this awesome theme *looks at the sky raises arms and yells* HOW HOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    Gotta wait for the release.. trust me, I'm checking almost every two hours to see if Dacal has put it out.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-11-04 09:11 PM
    I'm right there with you brother! Can't stand that part! But I always appreciate the wait when my phone is looking GOOD!!
    2012-11-04 09:14 PM
    im pretty excited for the theme
    2012-11-04 11:48 PM
    OK, i think the theme is good to be released and i will submit the beta package to cydia soon. Late here, so tomorrow morning i think. Hope it will be available in the next 2/3 days.

BUT :

Status is still "beta".
    - For native applications :Note is not yet done, VM partly done. I must adjust some minor things (i am the only one to see them ;o).
    - Some minors UI elements are not done (like the "UICallout").
    - No ColorKeyboard and no Siri for the moment.
    - SB & LS widgets are fully translate in French and Russian (and off course in english), partly in spanish, german and italian.
    - Settings icons are not done yet.
    - And probably other things i don't remember now.

Off course, i will post an update as soon as possible for all these things. Meanwhile this things, theme is fully usable in real life, so i think it's time to make it public.

BTW, i added a lot of things since the first screens i posted... I must update the first post... .

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2012-11-05 01:23 AM
    AWESOMe
    2012-11-05 01:26 AM
    Some SS :

Last edited by Dacal; 2012-11-05 at 01:39 AM.

2012-11-05 01:36 AM
    that looks awesome bro i cant wait for this
    2012-11-05 01:48 AM
    Last thing before i go to bed : i'm very proud of this theme. It's the fourth that i make and i don't know if this one is better, but i never passed so long time to do all the details.

It's a passion, but a passion that take a lot of times. Fortunatly, there is here and in all other the web world, a lot of passionate people i really enjoy to work with. Thank you !

As i said previously, this theme will be sold 2.99$, BUT as soon it is in Cydia, if you don't want to pay or you don't have money, send me a PM with your cydia account number and i will offer it with pleasure.

I prefer that people use an official theme rather than a pirated copy.

Good night !
    Last edited by Dacal; 2012-11-05 at 02:32 PM.

2012-11-05 01:57 AM
    What font you using Dacal?
    2012-11-05 02:49 AM
    Nice work Dacal. Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-11-05 03:10 AM
    I think he's using Baumans
    2012-11-05 04:05 AM
    You are incredible, your works are immense, greetings from Spain
    2012-11-05 12:23 PM
    @ll : pkg submitted to MMI repo.

2012-11-05 02:17 PM
    Dacal,

this whole theme is quite amazing. I am very very impressed with the fact you do your own coding and your own images no need for anyone else. Thats what really makes this a 'complete' theme not that all the images are themed but that the effort and time has been put into it.

I will always support your work for this reason whether i like the theme or not and it wont change for this one.

p.s. i like...duh
    2012-11-05 02:36 PM
    Dacal,

this whole theme is quite amazing. I am very very impressed with the fact you do your own coding and your own images no need for anyone else. Thats what really makes this a 'complete' theme not that all the images are themed but that the effort and time has been put into it.

I will always support your work for this reason whether i like the theme or not and it wont change for this one.

p.s. i like...duh
    Thx jokerg7 .

2012-11-05 02:40 PM
    Last thing before i go to bed : i'm very proud of this theme. It's the fourth that i make and i don't know if this one is better, but i never passed so long time to do all the details.

It's a passion, but a passion that take a lot of times. Fortunatly, there is here and in all other the web world, a lot of passionate people i really enjoy to work with. Thank you !

As i said previously, this theme will be sold 2.99$, BUT as soon it is in Cydia, if you don't want to pay or you don't have money, send me a PM with your cydia account number and i will offer it with pleasure.

I prefer that people use an official theme rather than a pirated copy.

Good night !
    #respect your awesome dacal
    2012-11-05 02:58 PM
    @ll : pkg submitted to MMI repo.

Wow wow you all be ready it's coming!!!!!!!
    2012-11-05 04:09 PM
    How to sponsor this topic?
    2012-11-05 09:08 PM
2,465 ... 6789101858108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD